Wiki Posts
Search

My trouble with carbons2k

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2014, 10:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)

Originally Posted by carbons2k
Still no refund! No car and no communication. If still nothing by Monday! I will alert his local authority.

I did send you a private message asking if you want me to mail the car back to you and you did not reply to it as you always do, so do not threaten me. You have my paypal and my home address, so as soon as you send me $15.00 for shipping, and remove the threat from my home page ,I will be glad to send you the POS car back to you along with a tracking number - something that you do not do!
Old 08-23-2014, 10:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 68 (100%+)

I would say shipping is on you... You are choosing to send the car back, or refund the money. Since the returning of the car is not a return for defect, but preference, why would the person who sold it to you be paying for shipping back if it's your decision to send it?

That's my opinion, but I'm sure others will have others. Best to listen to the majority.
Old 08-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

This might sound crazy but I'm willing to buy the car if me and carbons2k can work out something I'll paypal carbons2k the money (I'll post a pic with prove of payment via paypal) and once he gets the money he can give mx943 the ok so me and mx could arrange a pick up time and place if so this is a WIN WIN for everyone
Old 08-24-2014, 08:09 AM
Tech Champion

Blitz! Are you going over to Kyosho? Saw you looking at an rb6 a while ago.
Old 08-24-2014, 09:14 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 11 (92%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
Blitz! Are you going over to Kyosho? Saw you looking at an rb6 a while ago.
Yea I was I'm open to all brands don't have a favorite brand yet I'm waiting on the b44.3 but if I could get this instead I'll buy it

OFF TO THETRACK IWONT BE ON MY PHONE MUCH IF WE CAN MAKE A DEAL ILL PAYPAL CASH TOMORROW MORNING THANKS

Last edited by theblitzkidd; 08-24-2014 at 11:03 AM.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 41 (98%+)

I am not an impatient person. Non of this would have happened if he would have shipped the car the next day as promised. If he did not, then all he had to do was shot me a PM that said he was sorry, he didn't make it to the post office and he would ship it after the weekend. And if there were a problem and he went to the hospital on Tuesday like he said, then again, send me a PM and tell me that he didn't ship the car on Monday, I will ship it when I can and it's all good. Instead, no reply to my PM's for a week and a half (but he was on the message boards during that time) and finally, when I made a claim with Paypal, he replies with excuses, but I still did not receive a tracking number for another week after that. I finally got the car 2 weeks after he shipped it (now we are at 3 wks). So, I bought another car and then Paypal ruled in my favor, so I sent him a PM and told him that I want to ship the car back to him if that's ok. No response from him again, because he did not know that Paypal ruled for me. Then he found out and went crazy! Told me that he contacted my local authorities and stuff. Left me negative feedback with note that I am a shady character and not responding to his PM! Actually, he didn't even PM me! He posted something on my home page and I did not see it. So I responded, "Really dude? Don't you remember how all this started? That you didn't respond to any of MY PM's?" At this point, I don't even want this car and would be more than happy to ship it back, but he needs to pay for the shipping - $15 is nothing to me, but I won't do him any favors. This guy is a liar and not a good person. It was fun on here to buy used stuff and fix it up and stuff, but I am done with that. I will just buy new stuff and then there is no problem. If someone wants this car, just pay him $300 and I would be glad to ship it to YOU for FREE! Other than that, I am waiting for him to pay the shipping money and then I will ship it back to him. Other than that, I am done with it.

By the way, the car was in pretty rough shape when I got it from him. Parts missing and the body was all broken up (which he forgot to mention). He is a horrible car builder! It was like a 10 year old built it. Actually a 10 yr old would have built it better.
Old 08-24-2014, 06:46 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 121 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MX943
Other than that, I am waiting for him to pay the shipping money and then I will ship it back to him. Other than that, I am done with it.
I'm not even gonna attempt to take sides on this one, simply because I would dread having to deal with either of you after reading this.

The one problem I see is that you have the buggy and the money. That's just not right. As far as return shipping goes, once again, you both handled your situations like crap. Maybe you should each just agree to split the shipping $7.50 each and you can both finally wash your hands of the whole nightmare.
Old 08-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 97 (100%+)

You have the buggy and the money. You keep one or the other, not both.

It is your responsibility to ship it back to him.
Old 08-24-2014, 11:36 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 114 (100%+)

Originally Posted by whitrzac

+111111111123456789
Old 08-25-2014, 07:41 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by whitrzac

Old 08-25-2014, 08:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

somebody has to be out the shipping cost in this deal. i don't see why it should be MX. the seller was the reason for the delayed shipment and subsequent lack of communication. i don't think MX was impatient to buy another buggy after 3 weeks. i don't see where MX should be out anything in this deal.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (92%+)

Like I said in the reply PM to MX... I physically can not send him $15 thru paypal since my acct is now negative. He said to send him $15 in the mail... I have reservations about this since this whole ordeal has now turned to complete crap! I would ask a friend to PP the $15 for me but I don't want to get someone else involded

Last edited by carbons2k; 08-25-2014 at 09:19 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 09:08 AM
Tech Champion

he shouldn't...usually. But he at the moment has the money and the car, and I believe that is his responsibility to return the car, or the money. there is nothing "wrong" with the car, and it is his choice to send it back, so its his responsibility to cover post. If post is somehow an issue then he can send the money free of charge!
Originally Posted by RC*PHREAK
somebody has to be out the shipping cost in this deal. i don't see why it should be MX. the seller was the reason for the delayed shipment and subsequent lack of communication. i don't think MX was impatient to buy another buggy after 3 weeks. i don't see where MX should be out anything in this deal.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:25 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 146 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ThePanda
he shouldn't...usually. But he at the moment has the money and the car, and I believe that is his responsibility to return the car, or the money. there is nothing "wrong" with the car, and it is his choice to send it back, so its his responsibility to cover post. If post is somehow an issue then he can send the money free of charge!
i disagree. when he went through with the paypal dispute, that was his way of resolving the issue. if the goods then subsequently show up after the paypal claim has been settled, it's not his fault. yes, he needs to send the buggy back, but he shouldn't have to pay shipping to do it. the seller can come up with all the reasons in the world why he can't give the guy $15, but there are many ways to go about it and if he wants the buggy back quickly, i'd advise him to look into one of those alternate ways of getting buyer the $15. i don't get where this "ooh! he has the money AND the goods! he has to ship it back ASAP!!!" attitude comes from. part of the reason they're in this situation is because the seller took his sweet time in shipping. now he wants instantaneous attention? he can have it, he just needs to pay $15.
Old 08-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

IF the car had arrived in a timely manner and the buyer simply didn't want it, shipping would be on him. However that's not the case. Regardless of why, the whole issue stems from the fact that carbons2k was slow with both shipping and communication. MX has his money and the car, despite PP not forcing him to do so he's willing to do the right thing and ship the car back. IF it were me, I would find a way to not only get him the $15 for shipping but throw in an extra $5 for tracking as well. That way we can put this whole thing to bed!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.