Wiki Posts
Search

MTX 5

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2011, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by 30Tooth
Thats good to know Bishop,I just dont understand what you did by pushing in the top shock mounts,you meant shock position or really pushing the top mount into the shock body?For the record I haven't received my car yet.
Sorry, yes moved in the top shock mounts one hole, but I think just the drilled holes created what I wanted, so I could move them back out one hole again.

For a bumpy low/medium traction track, the stock 1.1mm 1 hole pistons with 600 oil just did not work for me, so 2 hole pistons for me, though someone else at the track said they would try the Mugen 1.3mm 1 hole pistons.
Old 10-01-2011, 09:46 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by afm
Que pasa pepe, hay que asentar los frenos pues...estan nuevos

Slds
Papo
Je, je si Papo, ya me di cuenta.... es que con los sistemas anteriores, sólo gatillando el freno, se bloqueaban las ruedas... Claro, se bloqueban cuando eran nuevos, pero en la pista, ni bien se calentaban un poco, los frenos se hacían humo.... je,je
Old 10-01-2011, 01:49 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Lost rear diff action and the pic shows the culprit. Might try alloy gears

Old 10-01-2011, 02:24 PM
Tech Rookie

Danjoy25,
I recommend you use the rear diffs of the nt1, they go perfect... for the front, use originals of carbon.. I lost a run using rear capricorn diffs in my nt1. Now, in my mtx5, I use rear diffs xray nt1.

Use rear carbon diffs for semis and finals.....

Regards..
Old 10-01-2011, 02:29 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by afm
Que pasa pepe, hay que asentar los frenos pues...estan nuevos

Slds
Papo
Papo, tengan mucho cuidado con el desgaste de los diferenciales de carbono traseros.... ya vieron lo que me sucedió en la final en machala...
Los diferenciales metálicos de xray nt1 van perfecto.

Saludos.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:18 PM
Tech Rookie

Default DIFFS XRAY NT1

this is the car part: 335030 diff bevel & satelite gears (2+4)
Old 10-01-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yshmana
Papo, tengan mucho cuidado con el desgaste de los diferenciales de carbono traseros.... ya vieron lo que me sucedió en la final en machala...
Los diferenciales metálicos de xray nt1 van perfecto.

Saludos.
que lastima que ya ay problemas con los diferenciales.. ya me lo veo venir se me asen mierda el engranaje en un momento importante del dia
Old 10-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Bishop
Sorry, yes moved in the top shock mounts one hole, but I think just the drilled holes created what I wanted, so I could move them back out one hole again.

For a bumpy low/medium traction track, the stock 1.1mm 1 hole pistons with 600 oil just did not work for me, so 2 hole pistons for me, though someone else at the track said they would try the Mugen 1.3mm 1 hole pistons.
1.3 isn't enough bro. plus 2 hole pistons feel smoother and work better than 1 hole pistons. the oil moves through the shocks better.
Old 10-01-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by TomB
que lastima que ya ay problemas con los diferenciales.. ya me lo veo venir se me asen mierda el engranaje en un momento importante del dia
Así es TomB... se sacrifica peso por duración....
Old 10-01-2011, 07:24 PM
Tech Adept

se siente raro leer en español en este foro!!! que bueno ver muchos colegas de habla hispana corriendo Mugen!!! mugen power y latino power!!!
Old 10-01-2011, 07:26 PM
Tech Adept

1.3 isn't enough bro. plus 2 hole pistons feel smoother and work better than 1 hole pistons. the oil moves through the shocks better.
TomB en que posicion tienes los amortiguadores delanteros en el medio , arriba o abajo? y de que medida es la barrena para perforar el piston del amortiguador?
gracias!!!
Old 10-02-2011, 04:32 AM
Tech Lord

Would you mind to write English?
Old 10-02-2011, 10:01 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Maybe they should start writing in chinese , or russian , this way they can feel smart, or is it that they can't speak English , refuse to conform to the thread agreements or any sensible form of common communication !!! They will probably start writing in English in all the Spanish forums, just to let people know they can say a few English words ! That should tell the Moderators how "smart" a few can be, and that they should enforce a common language, just so it doesn't become a culture clash here !!! It is also profoundly disrespectful to continue writing in another language in the obviously English forums, and I think it is their intent to create controversy in an otherwise peaceful community !!!! Moderators should put a stop to this before it worsens !!! Stop forcing the Spanish Language down our throats, and go back home !!!
Old 10-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Just based off how well my electric gets round the track lately, I'm going to emulate it's setup, so yeah soft all round for me, 2 hole pistons, purples, 450cst, and I'll see how all that goes, and stiffen up where needed.

Though I'm not about to say it would work for everyone, just that I like a fairly soft setup.
Old 10-02-2011, 10:20 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Maybe they should start writing in chinese , or russian , this way they can feel smart, or is it that they can't speak English , refuse to conform to the thread agreements or any sensible form of common communication !!! They will probably start writing in English in all the Spanish forums, just to let people know they can say a few English words ! That should tell the Moderators how "smart" a few can be, and that they should enforce a common language, just so it doesn't become a culture clash here !!! It is also profoundly disrespectful to continue writing in another language in the obviously English forums, and I think it is their intent to create controversy in an otherwise peaceful community !!!! Moderators should put a stop to this before it worsens !!! Stop forcing the Spanish Language down our throats, and go back home !!!
Bert I hear what your saying and you present valid points, but was this really necessary? WOW

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.