10-17-2006, 07:24 PM
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Spring Hill,Florida
Originally Posted by Alex C
- Question on running damper tubes versus damper washer's???
- What are the pro's and con's??
- Better suited for Stock or Mod??
- If......using the damper tubes what type of lubrication are you utilizing.
- What is the difference between lubes versun handling heavier weight compared to lighter weight lubes.
- Recommended lubrication between runs.
- Recommended MFG......CRC, Associated, etc.
- If you do plan on running damper tubes.....do you need to run a stiffer center spring on a t-plate car.
Thanks again to all that reply back.
i prefer discs on asphalt.they seem to give a more consistant feel throughout the full 8 minutes and seem to give a little more steering.the tubes i think fit carpet a little better because it will isolate you compression and torsional damping.its a little more adjustable in a sense and easier to control or limit weight transfer.