New Tekin SC4X Motors

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Tekin SC4X Motors

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Regular

I wish tekin would post the specs on these motors since there are shipping them. It would be nice to know so I could compare it to the neu 1400 series motors. That what it will take for me to buy the tekin even though the neu's are sensorless.

Last edited by slasn_48; 09-28-2010 at 12:27 PM.
Old 09-28-2010, 01:57 PM
Tech Regular

exactly my point. As of now it makes more sense to buy a 1412 since you know what you get. It's smaller and almost as light as the Tekin and more powerfull (950W) then the Novak 550 (<900W). Probably more powerfull then the Tekin too but we don't know that now, do we?
I still plan on running them both though, that is, if the Tekin ever arrives
Old 09-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 168 (100%+)

Originally Posted by XXXDad
I think no problem with the Pro but will it burn up my GTB?
Unlikely. I've been running a HV4.5 on a GTB for some months now (with a fan on the ESC, of course).
Old 09-28-2010, 04:28 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

have these motors shipped out ? I have 4.5 on order.
Old 09-28-2010, 05:10 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

We will be posting the specs you guys are asking for shortly on both the website and here for you guys.

Motors have been shipping since last week.
Old 09-28-2010, 07:32 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Questions??

Originally Posted by Randy_Pike
We will be posting the specs you guys are asking for shortly on both the website and here for you guys.

Motors have been shipping since last week.
Randy you guy's at Tekin Rock...... I'm getting one ordered..... Where might be the best place to order from?
Old 09-28-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Anyone else get the vibe that Tekin is like Apple? Decent products... but with an inflated ego and obsessive fans.

Example:

"Randy you guy's at Tekin Rock"

(just because Randy wrote: "We will be posting the specs you guys are asking for shortly on both the website and here for you guys")

Yeah. That is totally rad. I guess Randy does ROCK!
Old 09-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 94 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Darkstar
Anyone else get the vibe that Tekin is like Apple? Decent products... but with an inflated ego and obsessive fans.

Example:

(just because Randy wrote: "We will be posting the specs you guys are asking for shortly on both the website and here for you guys")

Darkstar. Funny, I had a blogging foe by the name of Darkstar some years ago... That guy hated me... Lol
Old 09-28-2010, 10:50 PM
Team Tekin

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Guys we get it trust us. I don't need a pat on the back for doing my job. We're hustling as fast as we can to meet demands for this motor. We added the other winds fairly quick and we want to give the most accurate specs we can offer. The guys in the motor department are working lots of OT right now to make it happen....
Old 09-29-2010, 08:53 AM
Tech Apprentice

Example:

Aw, is someone upset that they can't have EVERYTHING they want the MINUTE they want it? You guys are crybabies, a few little delays in a motor and you act like it's the end of the world!
Old 09-29-2010, 08:59 AM
Team Tekin

Example:

It is a well earned reputation that people give us kudos and choose us over others. Having the product work well is one thing, being able to support the people that use the product is what makes it in this industry.

I can assure you our "ego" is not inflated at all, we earned the respect of everyone that gives us a pat on the back and it is well deserved, we have worked and are still working hard on being the best we can be. What could possibly be wrong with people expressing how happy they are with us on a public forum?
Old 09-29-2010, 10:03 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 198 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by XXXDad
Randy you guy's at Tekin Rock...... I'm getting one ordered..... Where might be the best place to order from?

Example:

Originally Posted by TY@TEAMTEKIN
It is a well earned reputation that people give us kudos and choose us over others. Having the product work well is one thing, being able to support the people that use the product is what makes it in this industry.

I can assure you our "ego" is not inflated at all, we earned the respect of everyone that gives us a pat on the back and it is well deserved, we have worked and are still working hard on being the best we can be. What could possibly be wrong with people expressing how happy they are with us on a public forum?
PRODUCT AND SERVICE #1....... CRY ALL YOU WANT A FACT IS A FACT TEKIN IS #1
I DONT NEED THE SPECS! TEKIN OUT PERFORMS ALL OTHERS!

Last edited by XXXDad; 09-29-2010 at 10:06 AM. Reason: I LOVE TEKIN...... SO SHOULD YOU!
Old 09-29-2010, 11:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

"I DONT NEED THE SPECS! TEKIN OUT PERFORMS ALL OTHERS! "

What can I say to that? I rest my case.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:44 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Shut up, Rookie!!

Just messing with ya, I couldn't pass up the opportunity.
Old 09-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Come on man NOTHING will roast your hotdogs as reliably as a Tekin RX8!!! EASILY out performs all others!!!!!

We have a fire extinguisher at out track with a Tekin sticker on it, and we make sure all RX8 users know where it's at before running I hope this isn't the "reputation" Tekin is working so hard on making, and that "pat on the back" isn't to put out a new fire, lmao.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.