Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2011, 02:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 43 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
Ouch" that was a direct slap at 702 R/C Raceway in Las Vegas" the other
great indoor off road track in Vegas"

I find it funny all the tracks and track owners in Cali. and AZ. seem to be
able to work together but these 2 tracks in Vegas seem to both have their
heads stuck up each others azz's Why not have an indoor series
race for 12 races 6 at each track and try to get along. Eric & Garrett need
to get their R/C act together, no one wins with BS like this"

Better yet the "Desert Series", Coyote Hobbies, your track and both the Vegas indoor tracks. maybe someones backyard to
Old 08-30-2011, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ncbschzzt
Better yet the "Desert Series", Coyote Hobbies, your track and both the Vegas indoor tracks. maybe someones backyard to

Now theres someone with a great idea" now if we could just get Eric and
Garrett to pull their heads out of their azz's we could get down to some
real racing instead listening to BS all the time....

I know Dave (Coyote) & Jason (Havasu R/C Raceway) would be game for
this, they both prefer racing and playing well with other tracks over
political childish BS"
Old 08-31-2011, 06:26 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Once again chuck here you are running your mouth again with all the wrong facts. First its chassis stain or whatever and now its eric and garret need to get their act together.

Well bud I can tell you this, the reason the two tracks really have not jelled together is due to the racers buddy! There are people who have good to say about both facilities and then there are those who prefer one over the other. Its the racers that have been part of all this drama between the two tracks. Guess what your one of them, I know SHOCKER huh?

I have been back to 702 racing short course a few times and had a blast. While there I had about an hour conversation with Garret about this exact topic. He even said that its the racers that have made it impossible for these two to work together.

Both tracks have pros and cons, and this latest statement is that of a racers opinion about membership fees. And I agree with him 100%. Its only $30 annually at the vrcr and if I purchased a years worth at 702 at $20 a month, its $210 more a year to race at 702.

So untill you get the facts right stop putting blame on the owners because its the racers that have caused it all. So let it be.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:59 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by slowguy4
Once again chuck here you are running your mouth again with all the wrong facts. First its chassis stain or whatever and now its eric and garret need to get their act together.

Well bud I can tell you this, the reason the two tracks really have not jelled together is due to the racers buddy! There are people who have good to say about both facilities and then there are those who prefer one over the other. Its the racers that have been part of all this drama between the two tracks. Guess what your one of them, I know SHOCKER huh?

I have been back to 702 racing short course a few times and had a blast. While there I had about an hour conversation with Garret about this exact topic. He even said that its the racers that have made it impossible for these two to work together.

Both tracks have pros and cons, and this latest statement is that of a racers opinion about membership fees. And I agree with him 100%. Its only $30 annually at the vrcr and if I purchased a years worth at 702 at $20 a month, its $210 more a year to race at 702.

So untill you get the facts right stop putting blame on the owners because its the racers that have caused it all. So let it be.
To bad you have no clue what your talking about what so ever...
Old 08-31-2011, 01:13 PM
Tech Regular

Lol chuck prove me wrong why dont you? Everything has been and will continue to be just fine between the two tracks and racers. People have made their decisions on where they like to race and nothing will change and thats fine. you need to eventually grow up and learn when to just shut your mouth. You like to get on the vrcr thread a lot just to whine and complain. take it somwhere else because you should know by now your really not wanted around these parts anyways.
Old 08-31-2011, 05:35 PM
Tech Master

Lol chuck prove me wrong why dont you? Everything has been and will continue to be just fine between the two tracks and racers. People have made their decisions on where they like to race and nothing will change and thats fine. you need to eventually grow up and learn when to just shut your mouth. You like to get on the vrcr thread a lot just to whine and complain. take it somwhere else because you should know by now your really not wanted around these parts anyways.
Next time your at the track with me please walk up and say this to my face silly
little boy....lol"

As for what I was saying about vrcr and their track making a mess out of cars with
their clay, it was true silly little boy" After they got their problem fixed I"ve never
had a negitive thing to say about them. I still don"t, all I have to say now is Eric &
Garrett need to quit being bull headed and work together for the better of both
tracks and the racers. To most thats not bad mouthing anyone of course unless
your a silly little boy" lol"
Old 08-31-2011, 05:49 PM
Tech Regular

I just posted a reply that I 100% stand by and a lot of people will read before I either edited this or through their emails and thats fine. But your right its silly! Its embarrassing for both of us. And its not fair for others have to read this crap. This web thread needs to be educational and informational not controversial. So unless anyone has anything to say thats not race related than bite your toungue.
Like I said most will read what I typed before I edited it amd thats fine I stand behind it. I pmed you and thats where it should remain if its not race related.
I edited it because yes im embarrassed about how all this turned out. but I still mean everything I said, its just not fair that everyone else has to read it to

Last edited by slowguy4; 08-31-2011 at 06:26 PM.
Old 08-31-2011, 07:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

wow!! slowguy is a bigboy that will play rough went taunted!! chuck dont mess with that guy!! as far as track goes nothing has been change dirt wise. just the layout changed for the better.
Old 09-01-2011, 12:43 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by 1bigshane
wow!! slowguy is a bigboy that will play rough went taunted!! chuck dont mess with that guy!! as far as track goes nothing has been change dirt wise. just the layout changed for the better.

Shane, I never said they changed the dirt what so ever. I just stated they
have leaned how to fix the original problem everyone had there. Which I &
others think is great.

I commend Eric for dealing with it and making a great place to race. I only
have great things to say about 702 & VRCR. IMO their great places to race
and great people running them. Now it would be great if they could just get
along and have some fun"

Many racers would love to see these tracks have a series race between
the two. Lots of people find it sad they don't seem to get along.

Enough of this for now. I'm looking forward to racing with ya soon Buddy"
I miss your humor at the track Shane"
Old 09-01-2011, 12:58 AM
Tech Master

I just posted a reply that I 100% stand by and a lot of people will read before I either edited this or through their emails and thats fine. But your right its silly! Its embarrassing for both of us. And its not fair for others have to read this crap. This web thread needs to be educational and informational not controversial. So unless anyone has anything to say thats not race related than bite your toungue.
Like I said most will read what I typed before I edited it amd thats fine I stand behind it. I pmed you and thats where it should remain if its not race related.
I edited it because yes im embarrassed about how all this turned out. but I still mean everything I said, its just not fair that everyone else has to read it to

It's all good with me, you have a good point here. People take things wrong
on the net all the time because most things get misunderstood due to theres
no face to face contact to see whats really going on.

Anyways I stand by what I'm saying about 703 & VRCR needing to get
along and play nice because their great tracks with great owners and
they would flat ROCK" if they could do some racing together"

Thanks for your post even if we only agree to disagree, sorry I rub you
the wrong way but that sure was never my intention to rub anyone the
wrong way. Just hoping these tracks might quit with the optical rectalitis
and have some fun"
Old 09-01-2011, 04:07 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Guys take it to the track. This is one reason I stopped going to a Hobby shop and raceway here in CT. Racers don't want to see drama like this. It ends up hurting the sport and the LHS. RC is about having fun no matter what level you race at from beginner to pro. Just from an outsiders point of view.
Now get out there and race.
Old 09-01-2011, 07:53 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Chuck 21
Ouch" that was a direct slap at 702 R/C Raceway in Las Vegas" the other
great indoor off road track in Vegas"

I find it funny all the tracks and track owners in Cali. and AZ. seem to be
able to work together but these 2 tracks in Vegas seem to both have their
heads stuck up each others azz's Why not have an indoor series
race for 12 races 6 at each track and try to get along. Eric & Garrett need
to get their R/C act together, no one wins with BS like this"
Everyone has there opinion and slowguy has a point about it being between racers to an extent. I used to go to 702 all the time even after VRCR opened I would race friday and sat but that all kinda changed when I was told I can't talk or say anything even if i'm aproched about VRCR and that if I continue I might get punched and this was told to me by an employee. Now I never said anything bad about anyone I brought up legitimit concernes and of course wear my VRCR shirt when I race for one because I beleive in what its about and for two I am sponsored by them so thats the least I can do, but after that it took the fun out of it for me and if i'm not having fun I don't do it. But I do know for a fact Eric has called over to 702 atleast 5 times when I was there and left a message and no call back at all and this was in the beginning earlier this year. I have said myself put the drama aside and friday we will race there and sat they come here but no response just drama and talk about bs excuses.

So the way I see it is if anything is gonna get better for one the main guys over there are gonna have to come to VRCR and race, I know we have gone and raced there a bunch, and for two Garret is gonna have to pick up the phone and call Eric and work it out. We have a full 8 heats of regular races every sat and alot more just to practice throughout the week so it would benifit 702 and VRCR. Do I see that happening NOPE why because like slowguy said the racers just wanna complain all the time about stupid stuff but if each track got along then the racers would follow.

As far as being welcome, chuck I would love to race against you and anyone else so feel free to stop buy and race and i'll help you out anyway I can and that goes for anyone that comes to VRCR if you have any questions about anything just ask and if I can't help i'll find a source that can.

just my 2 cents on the matter
K-DUB OUT!!!!!!!
Old 09-02-2011, 12:42 AM
Tech Master

Kevin, I deleted my post back to you and put it in your PM box my
friend.

Take care Buddy"

Last edited by Chuck 21; 09-02-2011 at 01:00 AM.
Old 09-02-2011, 01:39 PM
Tech Adept

Lets keep this thread relevant to The goings on At the Vegas RC Raceway shall we.

Having said that, The Vegas RC Raceway is giving away school supplies tonight as well as raffling off some fun toys for the kids. So for the price of general admission you get a school supply gift bag and a raffle ticket for the other items, so if youre looking for some last min. school supplies come on down to the VRCR and kill two birds with one stone! rock out on the track and have a blast with great people AND get some free swag for your rug rats!

Thanks a ton!

Eric.
Old 09-02-2011, 02:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Hyjaxx
Lets keep this thread relevant to The goings on At the Vegas RC Raceway shall we.

Having said that, The Vegas RC Raceway is giving away school supplies tonight as well as raffling off some fun toys for the kids. So for the price of general admission you get a school supply gift bag and a raffle ticket for the other items, so if youre looking for some last min. school supplies come on down to the VRCR and kill two birds with one stone! rock out on the track and have a blast with great people AND get some free swag for your rug rats!

Thanks a ton!

Eric.

Pretty darn cool Eric,very nice"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.