Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2010, 05:03 PM
Tech Adept

Default NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Salutations folks! Well i guess im far enough along in my endeavor to let the cat out of the bag.

I am in the process of opening a new indoor r/c racing facility and Pro Shop here in the wonderful city of Las Vegas!

We Will have a large High Bite Off-Road Track, a Micro Track, Crawling station and 2 weekends out of each month we will have out door On-Road racing.

The Pro Shop will carry all the brands you know and love Kyosho,AE,LOSI,Traxxas and hopefully some of the lesser known brands like Team Durango ect.

We will also offer a full line rental shop so people can bring family members or co-workers to see if they are interested in the hobby. In the Spirit of Las Vegas I will be offering Race and Romp packages that include Airfare, Hotel Accommodations and Track time along with rentals if needed.

I am aiming to open the first week in January. please toss me a PM if you have questions!

Thanks! Eric From Vegas "Vegas R/C Raceway"
Old 10-12-2010, 06:21 AM
Tech Adept

I also thought i would mention that as I get closer to opening I will be having a contest where the winner receives Airfare for 2, Hotel Accommodations and 2 days unlimited track and rental time.

Also in the works are some great membership packages along with a chance to win Track time for life! What better excuse to come to Las Vegas do you need?

Thank you.

Eric From Vegas R/C Raceway
Old 10-13-2010, 05:36 AM
Tech Adept

I am having a hard time locating a Premium source of pure clay for the track. If anyone recommends a source of a clay quarry and i end up purchasing from there, I will give the person a Years worth of Free track time.

Thank You in advance

Eric From Vegas R/C Raceway
Old 10-13-2010, 06:28 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Just one more reason to like Vegas.
Old 10-13-2010, 05:26 PM
Tech Adept

I agree Wyd! I mean crap with the Packages im offering (Airfare,hotel,track,rental) even if a guy diddnt like RC it sure would be a great cover to get his Ol' Lady to let him come to vegas for the weekend!

Joking aside I figure Las Vegas deserves a facility like this, its something ive wanted to do for a long time and i have a great group of people helping me bring it to life. So with the support of fellow racers and R/C enthusiasts it cant go wrong!
Old 10-14-2010, 05:47 AM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Hope it works out for you. Sounds awesome thats for sure. Can't wait to see pics once you get everything open and ready for business. I'm sure you will get racers as not everyone is just visiting Vegas.

Sounds like you have some great ideas on how to get racers and just people into the shop.

I know next time I'm in Vegas I will be looking your place up.
Old 10-15-2010, 11:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (93%+)

Whats your time frame as far opening, just curious. Working on a website? etc, etc, etc... Sounds like you got a nice deal in progress, interested to see some photos of the progress. Where you at in relation to 702 rc raceway?
Old 10-15-2010, 01:54 PM
Tech Adept

im in the NW area of town,near a major intersection, i was truly blessed in getting this location. On a happy note ive got a bead on 190 tons of Samponite clay that im looking into purchasing. Going to take a lil day trip next week to check it out.

Im hoping to be open Jan 1st....hoping
Old 10-17-2010, 10:59 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

sounds awesome!
Old 10-18-2010, 01:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

geter done!!
Old 10-18-2010, 11:15 AM
Tech Apprentice

This is going to be a good one!

Mikey Bustamante
Old 10-20-2010, 03:04 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Good luck with the new place. Sounds great. Keep us posted. We have a group of on-road guys that like to make the trip from Utah from time to time for some racing.
Old 10-21-2010, 01:24 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 132 (100%+)

Will this be electric only, or nitro as well?
Old 10-21-2010, 06:51 PM
Tech Adept

yes , it wil be electric only, although we will be racing outdoor on road 2 weekends a month, perhaps something with nitro out there.
Old 10-22-2010, 10:30 AM
Tech Adept

As a side note im looking for an idea of how deep to make the clay? what is the typical depth of an indoor clay R/C track?

Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.