Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2012, 09:29 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

A friend and I are making a trip to Vegas this weekend from sand Diego for some partying and were gonna bring our RC stuff to hit up a track Friday night. My question is what is you race schedule and most popular competitive classes. Also what tires work well for buggy stadium truck and 2wdsc.
Old 11-21-2012, 11:34 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Results

Where can I find the final standing for the Electric Buffet? No current website. Can't find it on Facebook. Didn't it finish up on Sunday? Getting racing info is like crack. I need it.
Old 11-21-2012, 04:09 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jned671
Where can I find the final standing for the Electric Buffet? No current website. Can't find it on Facebook. Didn't it finish up on Sunday? Getting racing info is like crack. I need it.
It's on live RC Www.Liverc.com
Old 11-21-2012, 04:11 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mookie
A friend and I are making a trip to Vegas this weekend from sand Diego for some partying and were gonna bring our RC stuff to hit up a track Friday night. My question is what is you race schedule and most popular competitive classes. Also what tires work well for buggy stadium truck and 2wdsc.
Race is on sat at 4pm. They close at 11pm. I run m3 or m4 which are like soft or super soft. If you run anything above that you'll be sliding around. Just call the shop to get faster response.
Old 11-24-2012, 06:59 PM
Tech Rookie

I may be on the slow side, but i cant seem to find the results for the Electric Buffet. Any ideas?