Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Track Locator Forum
NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas! >

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

NEW Indoor Racing Facility in Las Vegas!

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2011, 03:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

do u realy want me to do that! had to let someone else win this time,lol, i just need to get my speedos back from lrp 4 of them, i will, then watch out ill be motorn.
Old 06-02-2011, 06:33 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

absolutly, your only as fast as the people you race with and by having you there it will fill out the field more and push me more "hopefully". I just gotta get consitant and I can beat you guys
Old 06-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 39 (100%+)

Ask Shane, we will use bumpers hahahha .....shanes gets hard to beat when he is around you... btw good luck to him and Mikey at the gas nats this weekend!
Old 06-09-2011, 05:52 PM
Tech Adept

Well Ive hinted at it for a month or so but now its time for the Juicy stuff!

The Vegas RC Raceway is Proud to Announce the

"Vegas Electric Masters Series" a 6 race series with huge cash and prize payouts starting in July!

With everyones favorite classes

Novice
Stock SCT 2w
Sportsman Mod SCT 2w
Expert Mod SCT 2w

2wheel Buggy Sportsman Mod
2 wheel Buggy Expert Mod

Open Mod Stadium Truck 2w and more!

Come race on the best race surface Las Vegas Has ever seen and win your part of 5,000 dollars of cash and prizes!

Stay tuned the VRCR website for more info!
Old 06-20-2011, 02:12 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

And now carrying Kyosho SC parts fully stocked.
Old 06-20-2011, 10:52 PM
Tech Apprentice

do you have hudy? is your shop open tomorrow? im in henderon
Old 06-23-2011, 12:24 PM
Tech Adept

Well the Flood is cleaned up and the Point Five layout (1/2 change) is live and ready to rock! come down To The Vegas RC Raceway and experience the best race surface in Nevada all while relaxing in a nice cool building!

as far as hudy goes i can order it and have it in within 48 hours in most cases.
(I cover the extra expense of overnighting freight for my valuable Patrons!)

Dont Be bashful come on down and kick some arse!

Eric from TheVRCR.com
Old 06-24-2011, 08:46 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Have to check you guys out when I go to Vegas next month!
Old 07-03-2011, 01:15 PM
Tech Adept

when You come down to the track be sure and introduce yourself, I like to meet everyone!

Also, We had another killer night of racing here at The VRCR. The race program has really taken off. We end up with 3 heats of Short Course 3 Heats of Buggy a full novice class and a full 4 wheel class. So if you have been waiting to come down until our racing was in full swing, Now is the time!

The Short Course racing is top notch every week and If you are into buggy racing there is only one clear choice in vegas!

And in closing, Im waiting on a couple more sponsors to finalize so i can get the Point series flyers out to everyone so stay tuned! you can check out our twitter page, our face book or our website!

Thank You to my Patrons, If you ever have a question or concern dont hesitate to call me directly.

Thank You!

Eric From The VRCR www.TheVRCR.com
Old 07-11-2011, 10:48 PM
Tech Adept

Another amazing week of racing at The Vegas RC Raceway, just wanted to give a quick update on the point series.

Im waiting for 2 more sponsors to finalize then ill have the flyer out, a week later the series will start!

Also. A huge shout out to my Team Drivers that went out to the shoot out in cali this past weekend and did wonderful!

Kevin Kimberly did quite well, Making the Tripple A mains in 17.5 sct !

Shane Lyon made the B main in Pro 2 wheel SCT and Finished 3rd in the Pro 1/8th Electric Buggy A main!

Ty Lebaron Made a great Showing in The Pro 2 Wheel Sct qualifying 3rd in the B main!

Excellent driving especially driving along side the fastest drivers in the world!

Hope to see everyone at The VRCR This Saturday for Raceday!

Thanks!
Eric From The VRCR.
Old 07-16-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Adept

Today is Race Day! come on down and enjoy the best racing Vegas has to offer, all while relaxing in an ice cold facility!

and remember The VRCR has 4x4 SC10s in stock along with a full assortment of parts, wheels and all the tires you need !

And if youre looking for anything from a New kit to the hard to find part, The VRCR has the best prices in town! Just because youre at a track dosent mean you have to pay top dollar! so come on down and check it out!
Old 07-28-2011, 05:06 PM
Tech Adept

Just a heads up for everyone. The VRCR just got a bunch of hop ups for the sc10 4x4 ,aluminum hexs,sways,spring kits and more so if youre looking to add some race components to your rig come on down!

Also, The Children's Race Clinic was a huge success last week. Teaching people how to do the important things in RC only betters our hobby! From soldering to running race lines The VRCR aims to make everyones experience a Great one!

Also our new layout is right around the corner so keep an eye on TheVRCR.com

and lastly, our race program has been a huge success! with 2 heats of novice,3 full heats of buggy ,3 short course and a full 4x4 heats The Vegas RC Raceway is the premier place to race in Las Vegas!

Thanks a ton!

Eric from The Vegas RC Raceway
Old 07-29-2011, 03:12 PM
Tech Adept

Just a quick heads up to everyone. With the Race Program here at the VRCR doing so well, we want to take the chance to give a little back. So Each race day we will be having raffles for awesome prizes in addition to the cash rewards card you get when you win your main! So come on down this Saturday and race in our climate controlled facility. Races start at 4 pm and if youre running a little late feel free to call down and sign up over the phone

Thanks a ton

Eric from the Vegas RC Raceway
Old 08-02-2011, 11:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Will be at the track next Monday for a little indoor practice. Was hoping to be in town (who know may change plans) to race Saturday. Have heard nothing but good things, so I'm looking forward to checking it out.
Old 08-02-2011, 01:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

scott come on down,u will have a good time,eric is a cool dude r u bringin the hav crew? tell miller to come. i think kenny is comming to!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.