Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ALTOONA RACEWAY FORUM

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2007, 08:50 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Yeah! Word Chris - You're too legit to quit (painting)! That shell you just did for Matt was, to borrow a word I've heard you use back in the day,

The Schnizzle.
Old 12-29-2007, 10:10 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 44 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Ed237
Yeah! Word Chris - You're too legit to quit (painting)! That shell you just did for Matt was, to borrow a word I've heard you use back in the day,

The Schnizzle.
everybody know dat

dat lid be da shizzle for rizzle
Old 12-29-2007, 12:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Hmm, no one wants to kill me here? I guess I'll go away fro awhile
Old 12-29-2007, 04:48 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Altoona raceway and Sam Crawford gettin love on the Jammin site:
http://www.jamminproducts.com/iviewTomS.html
Old 12-29-2007, 05:08 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rallyebmx
Altoona raceway and Sam Crawford gettin love on the Jammin site:
http://www.jamminproducts.com/iviewTomS.html
sweet deal Tom !! can't wait for off road to start back up !! Too bad sam has a ride with GS and TQ fuels , mayby the spotlight will shine for a ride change !?!???
Old 12-29-2007, 05:13 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by d4man
Hmm, no one wants to kill me here? I guess I'll go away fro awhile
Fro ??? Waz up my brotha from anotha mutha ?? How did ya do today you F'in monkey spank ??
Old 12-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Tech Master

Note to all NASCAR racers at TRS, to reiterate Ed's post, we debued the brushless 13.5 pan car Friday night. What a blast!!!! I was given the opportunity to drive the car in the second round of qualifying and I can assure you those who ran it will never run a brushed motor again! On the unfortunate side the brushless car was ABSOLUTLEY no comparison to the brushed version, the BL car has a ton of torque off of the bottom end and a more linear powerband. I along with Ed plan on having our cars brushless next Friday, anyone with questions please ask Ed or myself! So heres the plan so far....

1- We have set a target rollout to work with. With a 59mm tire a 98t spur and a 34tp the FINAL ROLLOUT is 64.31. We will be coming up with a 3-4 pinion rule that will accomodate tire wear or size! If you need to figure out what you will need go to www.gearchart.com

2-If you win a race or your car is visibly faster than the other cars it will be teched and inspected...........IF YOU ARE CAUGHT CHEATING THE WIN WILL BE TAKEN AWAY AND AWARDED TO SECOND PLACE, A $10.00 fine will insue! If we have a pot by the end of the year we will have a cash race with the money.

3-NO OVERSIZED ROTORS OR BEARINGS!

Benedict and Harding, I made these rules for a generalized purpose to keep things fair for everyone, and I will be focusing mostly on you 2, so watch your step!
Old 12-29-2007, 08:00 PM
Tech Master

Brad does a great job of moving outta the way during qualifying!!!!
You better hope your head does the same great job of moving outta the way during our brawl!

BBBBEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTCCCCCCHHHHHH HH
Old 12-29-2007, 08:08 PM
Tech Champion

gixx,
you going to take that one-way out the tc5 or what?
Old 12-29-2007, 08:16 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pipester
Fro ??? Waz up my brotha from anotha mutha ?? How did ya do today you F'in monkey spank ??
I won Stock Truck. I beat Brushless Bill and Frehak. It's the Stock Truck Points Series ya know?
Old 12-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by morris
gixx,
you going to take that one-way out the tc5 or what?
I might try two diffs again on Wednesday now that the car is hooked up better than it was, I'll keep ya posted!
Old 12-30-2007, 03:29 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by gixxerman
I might try two diffs again on Wednesday now that the car is hooked up better than it was, I'll keep ya posted!
i wasnt to sure if you were taking the bl out of it to use in your oval or not....
try the diff in the front it will be alot better.............i promise...
Old 12-30-2007, 08:05 AM
Tech Regular

I won Stock Truck. I beat Brushless Bill and Frehak. It's the Stock Truck Points Series ya know?
so......... mod truck is on life support now ?? Just got my tires boiled off last night ready for the blue foams . hopefully i will be able to use them soon !
Old 12-30-2007, 08:40 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by pipester
so......... mod truck is on life support now ?? Just got my tires boiled off last night ready for the blue foams . hopefully i will be able to use them soon !
How long did it take for them to come off? No, Mod Truck is not on life support.
Old 12-30-2007, 10:12 AM
Tech Regular

How long did it take for them to come off? No, Mod Truck is not on life support.
Dave , it usually takes between 30 & 45 min to boil them off . Just depends on how well they were glued . The set that i did last night probably would have only needed about twenty min or so . after 35 min they about fell off the wheels . the only thing that sux is it doesn't remove the ca it only releases it from the wheel . So after you get them peeled off the wheel you have to pick all the old ca off the tire before you remount them .

Good to hear that mod is alive and kicking ! possible trip next week for me , not sure on the others yet . I know if Fast EDDIE gets clearance he will come too as he's still upset with his performance their last week . not sure on brad for he's having problems with his ear and might be making a unscheduled trip to the big city to see his Dr this week . I'll keep ya posted .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.