Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2004, 01:48 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

j-p
I`m not sure not for the time being no. i won`t to work on getting a decent supply train via the shops first of all, the 27t are sorted for next year now (legal),working on the c219t now then the batts from EA
Then the little things like springs,spurs & pinions ltr

j-p
Is there a lot of call for the 64dp stuff???(over here)
Old 12-27-2004, 01:57 PM
J-P
Tech Regular

yeah,

a lot of guys i race with that are running x-rays and pro-4's, run 64dp, so i guess yes.

please can you put a couple of pairs of these new brushes to one side for me, and i'll get them off you in the next couple of weeks at either carpet wars or dms im dying to try them, i just wanna get hold of them

well done on getting the motors brca legal

J-P
Old 12-27-2004, 02:02 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Stick my name on a ROAR when they come over please mr jolly, have to see how much cash ive got when im back at uni and get my loan for cells.
Old 12-27-2004, 02:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default motors

EA, it seems like you've pretty much blown up with your awesome motors!! i was lucky enough to buy about 4 of them before the rush for your stuff!! my question is, how can a single person go about buying your motors now? it seems as though you are selling out to distributors as quickly as you make them! do you have a distibutor on the West Coast? I really would like to buy a few more from you, but it seems like i'll never be quick enough!

let us single racers know!!

thanks

vic
Old 12-27-2004, 08:06 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)
Default Re: motors

Originally posted by hierog
EA, it seems like you've pretty much blown up with your awesome motors!! i was lucky enough to buy about 4 of them before the rush for your stuff!! my question is, how can a single person go about buying your motors now? it seems as though you are selling out to distributors as quickly as you make them! do you have a distibutor on the West Coast? I really would like to buy a few more from you, but it seems like i'll never be quick enough!

let us single racers know!!

thanks

vic
Vic,

I usually have plenty for the online customers normally. The reason I have been out for so long is they were on backorder through trinity...The longest I had gone before with out motors was about 10 days. I am working on some stuff and hopefully I wont have this problem anymore

Thanks

EA
Old 12-28-2004, 02:07 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

There was a saying on here that went like `it`s in the can` referring to EA`s tuning abilitys, i`m going to add to that by saying `it`s in the brushes`

In the stock class i think the bar has been risen above the putnams for performance with minimal wear on the comm
In the uk the putnams were the best brushes for stock(27t), to get speed but now the EAM F-line brushe have improved on that
Old 12-28-2004, 07:25 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

thanks for the response Eric! i'll keep checking the site for more stuff. i'll be placing an order for these new brushes everybody is so excited about!

thanks

vic
Old 12-28-2004, 08:43 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

EA:
Dude, did you get my message regarding a Stock motor for Novak? I am looking for a second motor but not sure if you will have any available in time?

-Rich
Old 12-28-2004, 02:53 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default Motor Questions

Hey guys, I apologize if these questions have been answered elsewhere.

I'm going to be racing stock off-road truck on a smallish track. I'd like to get a couple of EA's motors to start with, and figure the monster-based stock will be the best for my needs for its torque.

So, first off, is that the correct motor choice for my needs? And if so, what brushes should I use in this motor, and how should I maintain them? I don't mind giving up a little bit of power so I don't have to cut the com after every run. Is the Putnam blue/green combination a good choice? Do I need to reserate the brushes after a while, or just replace them when they're half gone? How about springs?

Help! :-)
Old 12-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default Re: Motor Questions

Originally posted by syndr0me
Hey guys, I apologize if these questions have been answered elsewhere.

I'm going to be racing stock off-road truck on a smallish track. I'd like to get a couple of EA's motors to start with, and figure the monster-based stock will be the best for my needs for its torque.

So, first off, is that the correct motor choice for my needs? And if so, what brushes should I use in this motor, and how should I maintain them? I don't mind giving up a little bit of power so I don't have to cut the com after every run. Is the Putnam blue/green combination a good choice? Do I need to reserate the brushes after a while, or just replace them when they're half gone? How about springs?

Help! :-)
Putnum brushes will have you cutting the com. I usually use 767 in my monster stock when I race offroad.
Old 12-29-2004, 12:53 PM
Tech Elite

I`ll go with chill will on this one (re;putnams)
When we ran them, we were replacing after 2-3 runs & cutting comm, a bit of extreme racing , but if you want to go fast there was nothing else really UNTIL `F-LINE BRUSHE FROM EA

@syndrome
i would go for the monster base (better torque all round)
Rather then the roar (more top endy)

And while your there pick up a set off F-line brush aswell

Reserrate?????? i`ll say no, because i can`t get a serrater that cuts as good as the brush makers can do , And a new brush is allways going to be better then a used one what ever the condition

ie;; new batts are all ways bettter then old ones despite what the numbers say
Old 12-29-2004, 04:03 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

up late colin?
check your email, I have put my order in
plus some Q's for you

Ed
Old 12-29-2004, 05:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 87 (100%+)
Default F brush ?

I saw on the EA site that there was bulk packs of Mod F-brushes, is the bulk pack offered for stock motors?

Colin, this is Justin, (the American lost down in cornwall..lol) As you can see I am making the change, thanks alot for hook-up with the motor....
Old 12-29-2004, 07:44 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Thanks for keeping the thread up guys...I got motors in today but most of this case is sold. I have another case that will be here Monday and it will all go on the website. Sorry for the long delay but trinity drug their feet on getting more motors in stock!!

Jland yes I sell the F brush in bulk for stocks too...My website automacticly takes them off the site when I run out. I have more that will be here tomorrow or friday (3000) pair and I will put them back up then.

Thanks guys.

EA
Old 12-29-2004, 07:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

hey Eric... how much of your equipment are you bringing up to Novak? i was gonna mail a couple motors to you and have the cans rezapped, and checked, but i ran outta time. they have been running great, just thought id try to freshen up for the big race....

run that 415 much?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.