Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2005, 12:53 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: ROAR Stocks and F-line brushes

Originally posted by hierog
I know you all are using Red + and Grn - on your monster stocks, but are you still using this combo on the ROAR stocks?

thanks

vic
Red/red should do it.
Old 01-14-2005, 12:55 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I've been informed by colin from C-S, that red/red is best too use on a ROAR with F-line's. With 767's and 4499's I'm using how the motor came, I believe it's purple/red.

HiH
Ed
Old 01-14-2005, 02:26 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Great customer service

hey EA.. thanks for the great customer service. Top Notch! cant wait to run my new EA motor and F brushes this sunday.

keep up the great work! thank you again!
Old 01-14-2005, 03:33 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Reedy chrome 19t spec motor, std comm, it`s a control motor for the CML masters need a sprimg combo for it using F-line brush
Old 01-14-2005, 05:16 PM
Tech Master

you doing the carpet disastors then Colin?

i haven't been able to get hold of my dad tonight so i'll get him to sort out payment tomorrow (well today) morning..can't wait to get my hands on one of these motors, should be awesome

anyway, BIWS rd3 this sunday for me...first time there with the TC4 to...hope it goes ok..well i hope it goes better than rd1 and rd2
Old 01-14-2005, 06:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Hey Matt,
Come over and say hi this sunday.
I'll be running my 415 with EA power, gonna be running the monster for the first time (been using a ROAR before). Look out for the shell in my avatar (nice white, black and red mazda6). I'm hoping to get into the b-final in stock this time, i've been working hard on my car setup, and i've managed to borrow some batts off a mate, so i should finally be able to have decent performance over a run....

I mean in the last round, I had dave riley in my heat, and for the first few mins i could stick with him (even passed by at one point), and he ended up winning the B! shame my batts seem to give up after 2 or 3 mins at the moment...

Anyway, come hunt me out.

Oh and colin, I'll be on too you in few weeks regarding batts i expect, I just can't afford new ones at the mo...

Laters
Ed
Old 01-14-2005, 11:54 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

Matt
What made you get a tc4??(this will be intresting)

There was nothing wrong with the FK

The new EA 19t c2 are producing 115 watts fo power ,wahooo gear them buggers low

Last edited by MR JOLLY; 01-15-2005 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Ive not been able to get my monster to come alive yet, read well on the dyno (CS one) but wasnt that quick on the track. Swapped the springs for red/green and ran normal 767s and it was quicker i felt, hopefully the f brush will improve it more.
Ill hopefully be doing TORC this year, need to send off my entry form when i get my BRCA back.
Old 01-15-2005, 01:06 PM
Tech Elite

The monster that would`nt come alive?? was that with F-lines or some thing else
Old 01-15-2005, 01:12 PM
Tech Master

Ed, i'll come and find you sometime, ive got a blue titan tc2 (ok, call it a proto stratus2..thats basically what it is)

Colin, i'm not sure really, me and my dad were a bit pissed off at the xray after rd2 of BIWS, it has let us down quite a few times and we got into the convo of a new car..plus he didn't know what to get me for christmas...lol.

TC4 hasn't shown any signs of "goodness" yet..after 2 meetings we've burnt out 3 diffs (dodgey gears though ) and broke 1 wishbone....but steel diffs now should stop that happening, just hope i don't touch the boards!

I will let you know how it goes Colin...btw, whats "team fastorange"..do they have fast lemons to?

later guys
Old 01-15-2005, 01:51 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
Just had round three of the great carpetwars series were there was 3 EA monsters in the A-final, not bad atall
Well done to the guys that did it(adrian bidewell,matthew cornwall,chris kerswell), cos i had another sad day in the driving standards
Thanks Mr Jolly really enjoyed the day.
Was well impressed with the POWER of the EA monster. For once I could pass people down the straight
Trying out the F-line brushes this weekend so will keep you posted
Old 01-15-2005, 02:22 PM
Tech Elite

R/monkey
I will get a setup of stuart rand, he`s whooping ever one with he`s tc4
I`m the lemon at the mo,(driving sucks)

Adyb
Thanks for the vibes man
I t`s a shame i did`nt have time for any body at carpet wars
Won`y do 2 classes next time
When you came up for advice, i felt real guilty when i passed you bye by saying ` sorry i`m up next`
Won`t happen again, thanks to SIMPLE SI for helping
Old 01-15-2005, 02:33 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Colin...ive put my TC4 back to kit setup for tomorrow, and ill work on a setup for it

like i said, ill you know how it goes
Old 01-15-2005, 02:45 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by MR JOLLY
The monster that would`nt come alive?? was that with F-lines or some thing else
Yes using the monster, geared at 27.5mm/rev the motor came off at hot/warm. Any higher and it was too hot for my liking and i didnt get any more top end. Using 767s.
Old 01-15-2005, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

Hay Mr W less of the Si

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.