Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree78Likes

EAMotorsports discussion thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2005, 06:54 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Hey guys no problem chatting here....As long as you all are helping answer questions everynow and then!! LOL

767 brushes are in stock finally and MONSTERS are in stock too!!

EA
Old 03-31-2005, 01:24 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

sorry to hijack the thread again, but paul try running a number of programs to fix it.

Adaware SE
Spybot search and destroy
Hijack This (be ware of this one though, you'll need to do some web searching to get em figured)

Run thoose three, and you'll get rid of all your spyware/pop-ups, believe me.

And for an EA comment..... hmmm

The motors Rock

Regards
Ed
Old 03-31-2005, 02:25 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Update on my "wierd" problem ....nothing appears to be "stuck" in the com or anything and it does freely turn (the com that is) ...so I guess "shorted com"??? ...whattayaguys thik?
Old 03-31-2005, 02:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by TryHard
sorry to hijack the thread again, but paul try running a number of programs to fix it.

Adaware SE
Spybot search and destroy
Hijack This (be ware of this one though, you'll need to do some web searching to get em figured)

Run thoose three, and you'll get rid of all your spyware/pop-ups, believe me.

And for an EA comment..... hmmm

The motors Rock

Regards
Ed
i second that, i have adaware SE and spybot S&D and since i ran them both for the first time my computer has actually started to load things quicker etc...one good thing about sybot S&D is once its found then you can "immunize" your computer so it can't be infeccted with that type of spyware again.

oh and Paul...i must say, that new track on VRC is one hell of a track .....doesn't take much to be quick on it though (about the 5th 5 min run i was getting low 18's with the odd high 17 when the top guys were getting mid 17's) but its a nice track to drive..one-way definatley i think.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:03 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hey Guys,

Ive only just got TIR Sponsorship as well and am racing for there B team. I know a few other people who have got C team drives with them. I here Adam Rogers is running as there A Team.

Hey colin, i just got the motor and stickers from you. I wish EA would put stickers on the other side of the can, the way my cars wired its hard to even see the EA label on the can. You think you could get hold of some motor labels?? The motor sounds real good and i havent done my usual tweaks and setup on it yet.
Considering the other one you gave me wasnt even picked out but the last one left and it was that quick i am hopeful.

Well done EA, i see this latest armature is drill balanced, is it balanced from trinity or by you? I was wondering because none of the other EAs that i have seen have been balanced. Also its got Flines in it. Was wondering what generation they were? I will go to my usual Putnams anyway but just wondered becuase i ran it in and it didnt nuke the comm at all.
Also what sorta numbers come off the best monsters that you dyno, i really want some pace at the stock Nationals and KO GP. Considering i came 5th at the KO and made A finals at nationals last year i am hoping to be very close to the front. If you come accross any scary motors, please think of me and send it colins way, pretty please.

Rob Miller

--------------------------------------------------------------

C-Sracing TIR Racing
Old 03-31-2005, 04:04 AM
Tech Champion

quickly skipping back to chargers,
What do you reckon would be a better bet

LRP Comp2
Or
Duratrax ICE
??

MY pulsr sport has blown a FET for the second time, so i'm not to please with LRP's reliability at the mo. However I do like the way they perform (NEVER had a false peak with it), plus its a bit more of a known quantity.
I think I'm gonna get it repaired/replaced, then sell it and upgrade.
I've been hearing very good things about the Duratrax (plus it does step charging), so it comes down to these two.
Or a Much more charger.... hmmm

Regards
Ed
Old 03-31-2005, 04:11 AM
Tech Master

i had my eye on the duratrax ice before i got the advantage..seems a nice charger especially for what it costs.

to be honest, i'd get the pulsar2 but i don't think there is much to choose from between the 2 apart from one has step charge and one hasn't.....has duratrax got the customer service like LRP (life time warranty etc)

on the other hand....i just got a novak smart tray and my batteires are the wrong way.....damn you americans making dodgey equalisers hehe j/k
Old 03-31-2005, 04:14 AM
Tech Champion

thats what i'm thinking about.
Personally despite the charger blowing up more times than wanted (2), I've never had a problem with the customer service at Helgar, which is a plus.
I guess it boils down to who imports the Duratrax products over here.

Oh by the way,
Any suggestions on springs for 4499's in a monster and ROAR? same as the 767's?

I have some spare 4499's i want to try out I'll compare the two types this weekend at coastal, just want to spring them up properly.

EDIT - Just checked, it's Centre Point who do Duratrax in the UK....hmmm

Regards
Ed

Last edited by TryHard; 03-31-2005 at 04:35 AM.
Old 03-31-2005, 04:20 AM
Tech Master

i was pretty sure it was helgar that do duratrax to but i'm not 100% sure..could be ripmax (which are terrible for customer service)
Old 03-31-2005, 04:32 AM
Team EAM

Originally posted by HarshGuy
Update on my "wierd" problem ....nothing appears to be "stuck" in the com or anything and it does freely turn (the com that is) ...so I guess "shorted com"??? ...whattayaguys thik?
Was that a new motor that you got from me? If so whats it doing exactly? If you cant figure it out send it back in and I'll look at it for you.

EA
Old 03-31-2005, 04:35 AM
Team EAM

Originally posted by Robz
Hey Guys,

Ive only just got TIR Sponsorship as well and am racing for there B team. I know a few other people who have got C team drives with them. I here Adam Rogers is running as there A Team.

Hey colin, i just got the motor and stickers from you. I wish EA would put stickers on the other side of the can, the way my cars wired its hard to even see the EA label on the can. You think you could get hold of some motor labels?? The motor sounds real good and i havent done my usual tweaks and setup on it yet.
Considering the other one you gave me wasnt even picked out but the last one left and it was that quick i am hopeful.

Well done EA, i see this latest armature is drill balanced, is it balanced from trinity or by you? I was wondering because none of the other EAs that i have seen have been balanced. Also its got Flines in it. Was wondering what generation they were? I will go to my usual Putnams anyway but just wondered becuase i ran it in and it didnt nuke the comm at all.
Also what sorta numbers come off the best monsters that you dyno, i really want some pace at the stock Nationals and KO GP. Considering i came 5th at the KO and made A finals at nationals last year i am hoping to be very close to the front. If you come accross any scary motors, please think of me and send it colins way, pretty please.

Rob Miller

--------------------------------------------------------------

C-Sracing TIR Racing
Hey Rob,

I can send Colin some motor labels in his order that is going out on Monday for you.

Check your PM's as well.

EA
Old 03-31-2005, 05:19 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

i`m going to start a `ask c-sracing` thread for the uk racers so they can clutter up my thread not EA`s
what do you think???
it`s been cleared with futurereal
Old 03-31-2005, 05:25 AM
Tech Master

go for it

or could be called "ask the mad english man"
Old 03-31-2005, 05:25 AM
J-P
Tech Regular

lets get it started colin
Old 03-31-2005, 06:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by EAMotorsports
Was that a new motor that you got from me? If so whats it doing exactly? If you cant figure it out send it back in and I'll look at it for you.

EA
It was one of the binaries, when I break it in it "reboots" my CE GFX, I've tried as low as .5 volts, I was able to see a message at that low voltage "to much voltage? or "voltage to high" or something like that. At first I thought it was the F brushes so I put 767's in it, same thing, the 3 monstores (with 767's now) and the other binary don't have that issue. Other people suggested looking and making sure nothing was stuck inside and that the com spun freely etc..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.