Wiki Posts
Search

Pro-match Batteries

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2004, 05:16 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 05-01-2004, 05:40 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

promatchrcr
Iwill go with that,cause i never had any experience with turbo30/35 he could run rings around me all day & all night, so i thought i would just pass this problem over to you guys who have turbo30/35 experience!
i feel more confident in the products again(after it got under mined) so i can concertrate on more important things like winning races for starters
Old 05-02-2004, 06:35 AM
Tech Fanatic

Old 05-02-2004, 07:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Ok guys...MAY SPECIAL.....FREE ASSEMBLY!! THIS INCLUDES BATTERY BARS AS WELL!!!! Don't miss out!
Old 05-02-2004, 08:15 AM
Tech Regular

MRJOLLY~ jjmudd and promatchrcr are right on with their "diagnosis" ALWAYS run your packs before you decide to "test" them. When you take a pack directly from the box to a matcher who knows how long they have been sitting. Our cells always leave with somewhat of a charge in them. If the cells are ours and the customer continues to think the numbers are off we have a 100% customer satisfaction and will replace the pack or refund their money. So rest assured.

promatchrcr and jjmudd~ You two always re-affirm what an asset you are to our team. We greatly appreciate your initiative to help others out. YOU ROCK
Old 05-02-2004, 09:28 AM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

pmrgirl
I have said do not assume that they were promatch because i have brought this up on the promatch thread. It was because i had no where else to turn to except promatchrcr(i new he would help me)jjmudd was a added bonus, not sure about chill will? He does`nt say much does he,but he nows where to put the smillies though 2 of my customers ran the batts in question today(sunday)one was 3rd in a-main stock & the other was 2nd in the B-main & they were both very happy .
i am not worrying any more change the subject now i`m bored with this one.
pmrgirl phoned you on friday jeff said you went home(did`nt know you done half days )
Old 05-02-2004, 10:52 AM
Company Representative

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

MR JOLLY: They are 100% correct...

A T30 is NOT a Turbo Matcher.
Never has been and never will be....

(for Chill)
Old 05-02-2004, 02:30 PM
Tech Regular

MRJOLLY~ I just wanted to let you know that if they were our cells what your options were. Jeff was really nice and offered me a day off so of course I took it.

Tres~ haven't seen you in a while.

chill~
Old 05-02-2004, 03:26 PM
Tech Regular

I am one of those drivers that MRJOLLY is talking about the cells are top notch bags of power 2nd in the B good for me
Old 05-02-2004, 05:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

PMRGirl: You're very welcome! I enjoy helping out.

MRJolly: No problem helping you out man....Chill Will knows his stuff as well..he has been in this longer than me. Don't let his smileys fool ya,LOL

Tres: What's shake'n bro.....You haven't stopped in a while...

Atlas: Glad you like them, stop in any time if you have questions and especailly to tell us how you are doing!
Old 05-02-2004, 08:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally posted by promatchrcr
Ok guys...MAY SPECIAL.....FREE ASSEMBLY!! THIS INCLUDES BATTERY BARS AS WELL!!!! Don't miss out!

hmmm... sounds good!

PMR Girl ~ will try out your battery assembly in our next order.
Old 05-03-2004, 05:38 AM
Tech Fanatic

HAHAHAHAHA!

I used the smiley face to put the thread back on the first page like it should be.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

Just a comment or 2, 3, etc. about 3 of your sponsored drivers.
The drivers are: promatchrcr, overdrivedgn, roybiggens. Now roy has been my friend for nearly 20yrs. So needless to say he has always been helpful to me when it comes to setups, motors, battery conditioning, parts, etc. I have raced with promatchrcr for 2-3yrs. The same can be said for him too. Overdrivedgn has been just as helpful when roy isn't at the track (and he made a mistake and let me run a 8x mod........I may be hooked).

Thats just what I see for myself. However, I have witnessed these guys being helpful to everyone at the track. People ask them what their setup is and they give it to everyone (since they are usually the fastest cars at our club races). People ask them to look at their cars and they are more than willing to look at it and help them tune the cars. They dont just say do this, usually they explain why to do it also so those of us that dont understand learn as we go.

I think it is great for Promatch and the hobby to have these type people at the race tracks.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:44 AM
Tech Adept

You know, to think of it there must be something seriously wrong with me.....I've been hanging around with you for that long???

Who is this Roybiggens guy? I'd like to meet him

Last edited by Ozwald Bates; 05-03-2004 at 08:41 AM.
Old 05-03-2004, 07:55 AM
Tech Regular

you noticed i did not include roybiggens "alter ego": ozwald bates.

we will only include the great ozwald after we see how terrifying that new mini motor will be. I think you should publish your new line of motors and the names..........or better yet, maybe I should post the new mini body that is sponsored by ozwald bates motorsports.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.