Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree20Likes

Team Associated TC6 Thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-18-2012, 07:53 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by psr
all theses points are not founded we all know that the s411 and t3 are far better package than the tc6 its a shame realy ae cant get it together in this stake

no point buyinng a car that is always behing the pace
For a start I think you have posted on the wrong thread chap!!
At no point did I compare perfomance which is a personal thing and subjective... only the price differance between the two makes and in my many years of experiance with the ease of the AE's set up for the club driver with perhaps limited funds which is 99% of racers that use this thread and forum.....Oh and by the way,I think the Xray IS a good car but I have set up and driven both...have you??

And just as a mater of interest the s411 has been over here in the UK for some while and what was been raced at top level was not what came in the box to make it fast FACT!!....thats not good for the clubman who thinks he's buying "your quote" a better package...is it? KMA
Old 01-18-2012, 08:19 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

Originally Posted by psr
Since when is the TC6/6.1 "always behind the pace"?

That is news to me...
Old 01-18-2012, 08:26 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by johnny lee
any estimate as to when the spool outdrives will be available to the public?
These are in stock at AE #31341.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:17 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by JamesL_71
Since when is the TC6/6.1 "always behind the pace"?

That is news to me...
Me too lol......I wouldnt take much notice of the daft muppet,he??? was only asking on another thread earlier today what brand a t3 is..... LMAO...now that IS bloody funny!!

Last edited by lesbaldry; 01-18-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lesbaldry
Me too lol......I wouldnt take much notice of the muppet,he??? was only asking on another thread today what brand a t3 is..... LMAO...now that IS bloody funny!!
Originally Posted by psr
hey guys whats a good motor speedie combo that is good not so much cheep but good

also how many batteries will i need to race propley and what brands car is a t3
That was the exact post. LOL. Wouldnt take his professional opinion too seriously

Sure, the t3 and s411 are good cars. Is the tc6/6.1 good as well, hell yes.
Old 01-18-2012, 09:43 AM
piper48

Default boiling parts

I know this was mentioned in previous pages (just too LAZY to look) but can someone post the boiling and curing process to unbrittle the new 6.1 hubs? Thanks in advance.

Old 01-18-2012, 10:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

http://www.rctech.net/forum/10123600-post5283.html
Old 01-18-2012, 02:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

Anyone know of a particular brand 48P Spur Gear (90T) that will fit TC6 with no issues? Currently looking at the HPI6990 48P Carbon Fiber Spur Gear.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by piper48
I know this was mentioned in previous pages (just too LAZY to look) but can someone post the boiling and curing process to unbrittle the new 6.1 hubs? Thanks in advance.
hope you are not too lazy to boil them too..
Old 01-18-2012, 03:26 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by psr
all theses points are not founded we all know that the s411 and t3 are far better package than the tc6 its a shame realy ae cant get it together in this stake

What kind of plonker are you?? tell me what did the T3 won lately at world stage level, Keven Hebert is doing okay I guess with a below par crap TC6.

Idiot statement man, go back to the Xray forum or kinddergarden school.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:44 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psr

That's some funny statement lol.. I run MOD this past weekend I think I got Xray, Hotbodies, Serpent on my rear view mirror lmao...
Old 01-19-2012, 01:01 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by olly986
What kind of plonker are you?? tell me what did the T3 won lately at world stage level, Keven Hebert is doing okay I guess with a below par crap TC6.

Idiot statement man, go back to the Xray forum or kinddergarden school.
Having read some of the "mans" posts I dont think he's even driven,raced or built any of the current TC's....No doubt he's one of those "instant experts"..just add hot water and stir

Now the 6.1 has been raced for a while,If using the the "same set up" for the 6.1 how are people finding the drive/feel compares between the two with the stiffer arms and minor geometry changes.

I intend to run my 6.1 for the 1st time this weekend at a monthly regional carpet meet using a known working set up from my 6,unfortunatly there is no free practice, ...hopefully the new car will hook up strait away with not too many different handling issues?..If there is I can afford to throw this round away,Im just dying to race it.

Les

Last edited by lesbaldry; 01-19-2012 at 01:30 AM.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:34 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 70 (100%+)

Is there an aluminum bell crank out for these cars yet?
Old 01-19-2012, 07:41 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Having read some of the "mans" posts I dont think he's even driven,raced or built any of the current TC's....No doubt he's one of those "instant experts"..just add hot water and stir

Now the 6.1 has been raced for a while,If using the the "same set up" for the 6.1 how are people finding the drive/feel compares between the two with the stiffer arms and minor geometry changes.

I intend to run my 6.1 for the 1st time this weekend at a monthly regional carpet meet using a known working set up from my 6,unfortunatly there is no free practice, ...hopefully the new car will hook up strait away with not too many different handling issues?..If there is I can afford to throw this round away,Im just dying to race it.

Les
The only two things I changed from my normal 6 set up is I run all the armmount one step lower (my 6 was 1b, 6.1 is 0b) and I run an extra .5mm shim for the rear toe. Other than those two changes, my baseline setup is the same.
Old 01-19-2012, 07:46 AM
Tech Regular

Les

Hi Les,

The new car should work ok with a 6 setup but you may need to make a few minor changes like stated. For me the 6.1 had more steering so I had to make few adjustement to get rid of steering which is a good thing since we are 80% of the time looking for more steering ! toe can be one and also no anti dive was another. Hope this helps

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.