Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Kyosho VoneR Thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Manticore
i doubt about the rear down force of this body.
The wing you see is the "style wing". A proper full sized wing is included as well and I use this one. It is not too bad body, lacking downforce generally but is quick in a straight line.
Old 10-15-2003, 06:38 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by esham
Oppsss... when through HK forum. Yup..dtm did posted pictures and suggestion. Can't believe it - 3racing !!?
Pretty bad quality from 3 racing right Esham. I think they assume you will also use their chassis plate with the battery holder already included.

How you finding your MTX3 vs your EVO nowday?
Old 10-15-2003, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally posted by Taylor-Racing
Maybe.
Remember that when using the conversion kit the only assembly you really keep is the rear bulkheads together with the suspension bits etc. that are attached to it. Pretty much everything in front of the engine is new/different.
Will the rear end bolt onto a V-One XXX chassis?
The Reflex gears are different, I believe.
Yes, it should work. I'm running a Reflex on a V-One chassis with no problems. The only thing you can't use is the 2 speed. They have different shafts.
Old 10-15-2003, 07:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by AMGRacer
Pretty bad quality from 3 racing right Esham. I think they assume you will also use their chassis plate with the battery holder already included.

How you finding your MTX3 vs your EVO nowday?
Yup.. I believe they expect selling the chasis and the battery holder. That is business trick! But i love more on my shimo chasis

AMG, So much thing happen on the weekend, golf match, job outstation etc. I couldn't play much with those babies. Local weather - raining Almost want to get Mini-Z to play indoors I can't really get 100% comfortable with my MTX-3 and EVO yet compare with my existing V1RR. I believe i need more time with them. Still learning to get balance between my driving style and car tweak / setup Meanwhile upgrade my Evo and MTX3 with option parts stuff..
Old 10-15-2003, 08:21 PM
Tech Adept

Default Kyosho V1RR fuel tanks

Has anyone had any problems with thier v1rr fuel tanks leaking at the seams? I am having a problem, or bad luck, or both. My original one split at the seam and leaked on me during a race. I took this as a one time. I installed a brand new replacement and found it also leaked. Any replacement or quick fixes besides a soldering iron will be helpfull.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:24 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Kyosho V1RR fuel tanks

Originally posted by coldeye
Has anyone had any problems with thier v1rr fuel tanks leaking at the seams? I am having a problem, or bad luck, or both. My original one split at the seam and leaked on me during a race. I took this as a one time. I installed a brand new replacement and found it also leaked. Any replacement or quick fixes besides a soldering iron will be helpfull.
You mean at the plastic seams? Or from the foam packing on the lid?

I have never had a problem with the plastic parts. I did have one tank spring a leak from the foam insert getting crushed and no longer sealing properly. Easily fixed with a $5 part.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:32 PM
Tech Adept

It was definetly the seam on the first tank. Then it appeared the fuel pick up nipple was leaking on the new tank. Also can too short a pressure line cause excessive pressure in the fuel cell during operation forcing air leaks in areas discribed on my fuel cells or in the cap seal.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by coldeye
It was definetly the seam on the first tank. Then it appeared the fuel pick up nipple was leaking on the new tank. Also can too short a pressure line cause excessive pressure in the fuel cell during operation forcing air leaks in areas discribed on my fuel cells or in the cap seal.
use a soldering iron and carefully seal the leaking part of the seam.
Old 10-15-2003, 10:55 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally posted by esham
Oppsss... when through HK forum. Yup..dtm did posted pictures and suggestion. Can't believe it - 3racing !!?
any url for the HK forum?
Old 10-16-2003, 12:29 AM
Tech Addict

Default Clutch bell?

Anybody got a (spare) 3D Clutch Bell they can sell me? I gave it to my dad to get the gears off so I could change them to larger ones and I ended up with a bent clutch bell ! I've tried straightening it and it hasn't worked .

They'd cost about $40 in Aus but I'd rather wipe my a$$ with a cactus than pay $40 for one .

Got racing in less than 2 weeks

Last edited by V-One S Racer; 10-16-2003 at 12:55 AM.
Old 10-16-2003, 01:10 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Clutch bell?

Originally posted by V-One S Racer
Anybody got a (spare) 3D Clutch Bell they can sell me? I gave it to my dad to get the gears off so I could change them to larger ones and I ended up with a bent clutch bell ! I've tried straightening it and it hasn't worked .

They'd cost about $40 in Aus but I'd rather wipe my a$$ with a cactus than pay $40 for one .

Haven't got a spare clutch bell - I guess it's the cactus for you, eh.

I have a Fantom clutch bell you could "BORROW" - are they the same thing - not sure.
Old 10-16-2003, 01:47 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by alana07
any url for the HK forum?
http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...pagenumber=469
Old 10-16-2003, 02:27 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

thanks pal. btw, when u're using the 3racing alu radio tray supports, you'll need to trim/shave off some plastic from the rx battery holder if you're using the old v1r batt holder, took me about 10 mins worth of shaving!
Old 10-16-2003, 09:25 AM
Tech Regular

Default V1R servo saver

To all VoneR owners,

I'm looking for an alternative for my tamiya servo saver. Will the Kyosho V1R servo saver fit in a EP kit like TA04? Thanks.
Old 10-16-2003, 11:47 PM
Tech Regular

Default Re: Clutch bell?

Originally posted by V-One S Racer

if you want to wait a couple of days for the postage try harmony model in hk i recenty brought quite of few for around 14aus each.

jeremy.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.