Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by RockyMania
Hi guys, jus got a 120A 1S. I saw previously some says the "receiver pack" is NOT needed for 1S speedo. Does "receiver pack" means the capacitor thats provided in the box? Is it still not needed even if i run 2s lipo? And if its not needed, what will be the effect if it is still installed? Cheers!
Receiver pack means another battery to power your receiver, no you need those capacitors.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:32 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by defcone
Receiver pack means another battery to power your receiver, no you need those capacitors.
Cheers defcone!
Old 03-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Just some stuff sanwa etc

Gday all
Just reading back re the savox sanwa saga and i found that it is quite evident if you simply turn the steering lock to lock often you willl get it to un bind the reciever( the light flickers on the reciever) and if you ensure that your not binding up the steering with to much travel and hitting the end stops it goes away> or at least it has for me.
We run Futaba and Sanwa systems and me being the DAD get the old transmitters and the Futaba does seem better.
As for the people dumping comment here im not sure what their trying to prove.
We have 3 Hobbywings here and they all work fine...We even blow one up and had it repaired (I STUFFED UP THE ESC PUTTING IT ON A DUD MOTOR) but the service we recieved from Hobbywing leaves me in no doubt that i will be staying with them as long as they keep up the support going.
My son and i help other at the track to resolve issues re speed controls at our home track because we have stuck with this brand for some time and understand what goes wrong.
Please stop dumping opinions and keep it as a help forum rather than an opinion forum....all the best

Last edited by JAM Racing; 03-08-2012 at 08:07 PM. Reason: oops
Old 03-08-2012, 11:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Slow Jun, thanks.
Old 03-09-2012, 04:00 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by JAM Racing
Gday all
Just reading back re the savox sanwa saga and i found that it is quite evident if you simply turn the steering lock to lock often you willl get it to un bind the reciever( the light flickers on the reciever) and if you ensure that your not binding up the steering with to much travel and hitting the end stops it goes away> or at least it has for me.
We run Futaba and Sanwa systems and me being the DAD get the old transmitters and the Futaba does seem better.
As for the people dumping comment here im not sure what their trying to prove.
We have 3 Hobbywings here and they all work fine...We even blow one up and had it repaired (I STUFFED UP THE ESC PUTTING IT ON A DUD MOTOR) but the service we recieved from Hobbywing leaves me in no doubt that i will be staying with them as long as they keep up the support going.
My son and i help other at the track to resolve issues re speed controls at our home track because we have stuck with this brand for some time and understand what goes wrong.
Please stop dumping opinions and keep it as a help forum rather than an opinion forum....all the best
thank you for your kind words .
Old 03-09-2012, 04:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

news on the turbo software for the 150 amp ?

Last edited by Pattojnr; 03-09-2012 at 04:36 AM. Reason: spellin
Old 03-09-2012, 03:15 PM
Tech Regular

Hi,

I've been trying to decipher and better understand the stock profile settings and how they all combine to produce an overall setup!

Not sure about others but pictures make most sense for me so here's what I've come up with so far (not sure if it's correct or way off!)

Would love some feedback to make this right, or if it's pretty much there then hope you can benefit from it!

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE-sp2.0-stock-profile-1.jpg

Cheers
Old 03-09-2012, 05:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
news on the turbo software for the 150 amp ?
no michael has not finished testing sorry .It takes more than just a program to get it to work .we need to test in very harsh conditions and extreme temps and other factors like extreme and aggressive settings and we need to burn many units to get the program correct so you guys as the users dont blow things up.
Old 03-09-2012, 05:46 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
no michael has not finished testing sorry .It takes more than just a program to get it to work .we need to test in very harsh conditions and extreme temps and other factors like extreme and aggressive settings and we need to burn many units to get the program correct so you guys as the users dont blow things up.
Time Frame ? a far cry from next week , at the begining of the year.

all of the 8th guys here have baught the 150Amp, cause i relayed info from your email, now they all getting fed up waiting .
Old 03-09-2012, 11:03 PM
Tech Fanatic

v3... 150A software... voltage cut-off for 1S... Ah, I think I have it now...

HW stands for HappyWaiting!!

(No... Angelo, don't (ouch!!) hit me... no, that's a big bit of wood (aarrgh!) oof... pow... kerbang...)
Old 03-09-2012, 11:16 PM
Tech Initiate

I have the HW 150A V2 Pro ESC is there a Super Charge software for that ?
Old 03-09-2012, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Dinukap4
I have the HW 150A V2 Pro ESC is there a Super Charge software for that ?
that is what we are waiting for .........................
Old 03-10-2012, 01:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SlowerOne
v3... 150A software... voltage cut-off for 1S... Ah, I think I have it now...

HW stands for HappyWaiting!!

(No... Angelo, don't (ouch!!) hit me... no, that's a big bit of wood (aarrgh!) oof... pow... kerbang...)
no hitting here you have a right to your opinion
Old 03-10-2012, 02:03 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
Time Frame ? a far cry from next week , at the begining of the year.

all of the 8th guys here have baught the 150Amp, cause i relayed info from your email, now they all getting fed up waiting .
im just waiting for michael .

I have guys in sydney who drive on dirt 1/10th scale with turbo and they say we need to turn it down as they cannot drive them .I also have others for 1/8th scale who drive on dirt and they also want the power turned down as they also cant drive them .

You guys must drive on Grass as thats very big in western Australia and thats 100% traction of course you can drive them but put them on the dirt with aggressive settings and let me know how you go with turbo on dirt trust me the power will be uncontrollable .

But anyway we are all waiting for the software .
Old 03-10-2012, 02:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
im just waiting for michael .

I have guys in sydney who drive on dirt 1/10th scale with turbo and they say we need to turn it down as they cannot drive them .I also have others for 1/8th scale who drive on dirt and they also want the power turned down as they also cant drive them .

You guys must drive on Grass as thats very big in western Australia and thats 100% traction of course you can drive them but put them on the dirt with aggressive settings and let me know how you go with turbo on dirt trust me the power will be uncontrollable .

But anyway we are all waiting for the software .
no this is for 1/8th scale OnRoad. you know, Serpent 966 E cars. we need the power. i explained what our situation was, and i also said id be happy to test anything as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBov3EFFUlo only grass around is when you F*^& UP. the problem with all this is there is no dedication to this form of setup. everything we have to use is for Buggy. and it just isnt fast enough, that is why myself, Serpent, and also M7H are asking for turbo function for the 150Amp.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.