Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2012, 05:51 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Jonnydb
se voce tem 2 FW no seu notebook qualquer coisa voce pode fazer um downgrade

no site não ha nenhuma explicação? tipo a cada atualização de FW eles informam o que tem de novo não?
Nada, sem informação alguma Jonny, posso continuar usando o antigo, já testei, o problema é que ele pede a atualização fiz pra testar e entra a nova interface, mas pelo que entendi é só pro V3.
Old 06-04-2012, 06:35 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Fast410
im only going to say this 1 more time,I came on here when i recieved no support got it yet?then after i was on here cobraracing offered some advise off of here threw email only so i did that and his help did not solve the problem and after 2 days of waiting for a reply from him that i never got i came back on here to get it handled because money does not come easy in my house or this resession we are in and im supporting 2 racers with 2 rc cars each,so tell me do you have 130.00 take it and flush it down the toliet thats how i feel,and if it does not bother you and you have alot of money then why are you using hobbywing?????
Only going to say this one more time? (You sure about that?) I think we've all heard enough now so please give it a rest or post some sensible questions that one of the many satisfied & knowledgeable HW users on here might give you an answer to. Oh and by the way,leave out the 'ACE-HOLE' I asked the Queen & she wasn't impressed!
Old 06-04-2012, 07:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by toms dad
Only going to say this one more time? (You sure about that?) I think we've all heard enough now so please give it a rest or post some sensible questions that one of the many satisfied & knowledgeable HW users on here might give you an answer to. Oh and by the way,leave out the 'ACE-HOLE' I asked the Queen & she wasn't impressed!
stay out of this i posted the facts ,I see you cant answer them? pics dont lie tell the queen that??? maybe she should talk for you LOL!!!!!STFU
Old 06-04-2012, 08:27 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Fabricio
Someone???
the new link is for the v3 only .yes you can have both on your desktop screen will not cause you an issue but the new firmware will not work on the 2.1 which runs 1.64 usb link.
Old 06-04-2012, 08:36 PM
Tech Elite

Thats right ACE-HOLE ,I dont play with toy cars all the time i race real cars do you? I also build my own cars and paint them so get off hobbywings nutz...
IF they would have answered my calls and emails i would not be here!!
I do not care how much it is its the point of getting mislead with no support and the software does not work period!!!!!I have windows xp,vista and windows 7 none will work so it is the software or the esc is bad like i have been trying to say that simple.....DO the right thing and tell hobbypartz their site does not have u[p to date info on your product ,you should be on the phone ASAP,I know i would if someone was sell my stuff and listed specs like that,.....

I can back up my what im saying can you??? DO a search on this I have and there is more people than me that have problems with hobbywing products shall i copy and paste them???
There is no need for any of this so please send your esc to crc with a proof of purchase to crc and myself and we will solve it by sending you a new esc .I dont have time to waste with hobbypartz you have come to the main person which is me now lets solve it and i will take care of hobbypartz later.

Please follow the instructions that i have posted so we can solve it for you and everyone is hhappy at the end of the day your racing and happy with our product and im happy that we have solved the issue.

Regards Angelo
Old 06-04-2012, 09:39 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I'd say that Angelo has provided some pretty damn good customer service here and that I'm glad I bought a Hobbywing product. I've got no complaints with my 1s.
Old 06-05-2012, 12:08 AM
Tech Adept

Are there any team driver setups available? possible from Andy or Yannic ?

getting my V3 soon and need to hit the ground running
Old 06-05-2012, 01:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

@Cobraracing.....
Asked a few pages back for some advice running the 1S 120 AMP esc with a LRP X12 10.5 but didn't get any responce
Can you or someone else give me a setup guide for this combo?
I am running it with 2S and in a Pro10 235MM on a big nitro track.
I am running the last software with it and fried a motor allready due to getting it to hot.
All the others are running the 224 software in the ESC with this motor but i can't get it in the ESC for some reason.
Every other software version update won't give problems loading but the 224 is
Is there i file for running this ESC with the LRP X12 motors?
Now running it with a LRP X11 10.5 and that goes ok but missing some torque that the X12 has.

regards Roy
Old 06-05-2012, 03:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pro10noob
@Cobraracing.....
Asked a few pages back for some advice running the 1S 120 AMP esc with a LRP X12 10.5 but didn't get any responce
I am running the last software with it and fried a motor allready due to getting it to hot.
All the others are running the 224 software in the ESC with this motor but i can't get it in the ESC for some reason.
Now running it with a LRP X11 10.5 and that goes ok but missing some torque that the X12 has.

regards Roy
Roy please send me an [email protected]
Old 06-05-2012, 03:19 AM
Tech Elite

The software to solvevt
he 4 pole motor issue is in testing at the moment in the hands of the orion guys .so ill keep you guys posted
Old 06-05-2012, 05:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
There is no need for any of this so please send your esc to crc with a proof of purchase to crc and myself and we will solve it by sending you a new esc .I dont have time to waste with hobbypartz you have come to the main person which is me now lets solve it and i will take care of hobbypartz later.

Please follow the instructions that i have posted so we can solve it for you and everyone is hhappy at the end of the day your racing and happy with our product and im happy that we have solved the issue.

Regards Angelo
is this going to be a esc that works with a 2 cell?
is the software going to work with the pc and lcd box?
how long will this take ?
do you want the lcd box also ? something is not letting the pc software work..
Old 06-05-2012, 05:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

is this going to be a esc that works with a 2 cell?
is the software going to work with the pc and lcd box?
how long will this take ?
do you want the lcd box also ? something is not letting the pc software work..
asking a bit much now ? if you made the wrong choice and feel a replacment should be a different ESC than the one you baught ? and maybe the correct one for your applications use ? that is not hobbywings responsibility, but more so where you purchased it. Angelo is going to replace it as it seems faulty, but if its not right for the application ? and still doesnt work ? ill be keen to watch this space. i have run the 150 amp for some time, waiting for Turbo software for my application, but its not happening, so i switched brands. my choice. not H/W's responsibility.
Old 06-05-2012, 05:34 AM
M7H
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Pro10noob
@Cobraracing.....

regards Roy
Roy, please visit the MACH track on a wednesday, maybe even tomorrow.
I know your late from work, but just come along, and I will manage to put the 224 in the ESC for you!
Just bring your car and a 2S lipo, I will put the settings in, so next time you drive your car, you will be surprised!.....
Old 06-05-2012, 05:46 AM
Tech Adept

talking about MACH, does anyone have motor and speedo recommendations for Mod?
Old 06-05-2012, 05:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

You got mail

regards Roy

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Roy please send me an [email protected]

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.