Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2012, 05:55 AM
Tech Adept

Default Xtreme with Mod software

Hi All,

After some advice as always! I am looking to do some 2wd 1/10th offroading over the summer and wondered how low a turn motor I can put on my stock xtreme esc? I will not be using turbo software just the mod 930? don't really want to have to by a new ESC unless i have too

Cheers
Old 02-02-2012, 01:20 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by FunkyDunky
Hi All,

After some advice as always! I am looking to do some 2wd 1/10th offroading over the summer and wondered how low a turn motor I can put on my stock xtreme esc? I will not be using turbo software just the mod 930? don't really want to have to by a new ESC unless i have too

Cheers
8.5t for off road 5.5t for on road.most run 8.5t as a lower turn is just to fast for the dirt.

Last edited by COBRARACING; 02-03-2012 at 03:31 PM.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:48 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
8.5t for off raod 5.5t for onraod.most run 8.5t as a lower turn is just to fast for the dirt.
Cheers!! 8.5 it is then!!

Do you know when the UK will start to get a good supply of Hobbywing equipment again? I'm trying to get the 4 caps and can't get any at the moment

thanks
Old 02-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Tech Rookie

has anyone experience with a Thunderpower motor on a HW ESC??
I normally drive a speedpassion 17.5 V3.0 motor.. but i think the thunderpower motor has more timing and drives more agressive?
Old 02-03-2012, 01:24 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by FunkyDunky
Cheers!! 8.5 it is then!!

Do you know when the UK will start to get a good supply of Hobbywing equipment again? I'm trying to get the 4 caps and can't get any at the moment

thanks
Racers in exile should have new stock by 12 Feb hopefully.
Old 02-03-2012, 02:13 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
Not a the v3 or even made by hobbywing.this is made by ztw for sp.we only make the gt series 2.1 for sp.
From speed passion thread

I have posted

"Because GT series come from hobbywing and REVENTON from ZTW.

Hobbywing http://hobbywing.com
ZTW http://en.ztwoem.com"

But they said
"That I can tell you is 100% wrong...."

Am I wrong??
Old 02-03-2012, 03:09 AM
Tech Master

This is a Hobbywing thread about Hobbywing products and Hobbywing support not about in what factory does SP make their ESC and stickers.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by xtaiji
From speed passion thread

I have posted

"Because GT series come from hobbywing and REVENTON from ZTW.

Hobbywing http://hobbywing.com
ZTW http://en.ztwoem.com"

But they said
"That I can tell you is 100% wrong...."

Am I wrong??
Thank you for your information but we have no interest what other brands do .i answered a question about were what was made were as the question was asked about the v3 thats all or else we would not have answered because the information was past around the v3 would be sp's well guess what its not .

Thank you and enjoy the HW THREAD.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

When is the 150Amp Turbo software coming. have been pretty patient awaiting, specially when about 3 weeks ago i was told next couple of days. well 3 weeks later................
Old 02-03-2012, 04:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Hi all. I'm not very computer literate. Could someone tell me how I upload the V1.64 firmware to the programming box once I've downloaded it to my computer?

Also when I update the software on the esc does the esc have to be connected to the battery pack/lipo or just the programming box>laptop?

Thanks in advance
Old 02-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by hoppy
can anyone help. Where can i find the hobbywing firmware 110211 as i can't find it on there website
here you go mate

http://www.rctech.net/forum/electric...ings-only.html
Old 02-03-2012, 08:42 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by kosmickid
Hi all. I'm not very computer literate. Could someone tell me how I upload the V1.64 firmware to the programming box once I've downloaded it to my computer?

Also when I update the software on the esc does the esc have to be connected to the battery pack/lipo or just the programming box>laptop?

Thanks in advance
there is a tutorial follow the link below
Hobbywing ESC Settings ONLY
To open the page on your computer you may have to left click on the hobbywing icon then on run as administrator
Yes computer to 2in 1, 2in 1 to esc, esc to battery tern on .
no expert my self so some one may put me right.
Old 02-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by big paul
there is a tutorial follow the link below
Hobbywing ESC Settings ONLY
To open the page on your computer you may have to left click on the hobbywing icon then on run as administrator
Yes computer to 2in 1, 2in 1 to esc, esc to battery tern on .
no expert my self so some one may put me right.
Thanks Paul. Which link within the thread is it? I know how to connect up the esc etc now but when i press the update firmware button it says no latest firmware needed as i have the latest.

The V1,64 file is a .rar file, how do i get it to run and upgrade to the programming box, ive looked with the Hobbywing ESC settings only thread and im miffed..... please help, im racing Sunday
Old 02-03-2012, 01:35 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default DID THIS GET A FIX

Originally Posted by lowroad
That's what they've been saying for two months now. Kinda bumming me out that i cannot run lvc in blinky mode on 1s when that's the whole reason i bought this particular esc. I have 4 hobbywing esc's and this is my first let down. Come on guys, it's a pretty big deal and a serious oversight that needs addressed. Please!
i know the feeling weve got 3 speedy,s hear as well but iv just gone and purchased a 1s id like to know if their is a a fix on the way.
We have had some good results with these esc and i have sent some back to hobbywing for repair on behalf of the club members and apart from the time frame the results were good.
so has the low voltage cutout in blinky been rectified when running Sportsman/508
Old 02-03-2012, 03:32 PM
Tech Elite

[QUOTE=mcdoogle;10271118]Racers in exile should have new stock by 12 Feb hopefully.[/QUOTE

i dont know about the 12th but i know soon stuart will have stock .

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.