Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree4Likes

NEW HOBBYWING STOCK SUPERCHARGED SOFTWARE

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 06:40 PM
Tech Elite

Be aware that Ebay store wasp2018 is 100% counterfeit/fake hobbywing products.

I will get around to completing my list .
Old 09-23-2011, 08:43 PM
Tech Elite

Hi Guys

Just some news out of china this morning there was a raid at a factory in shenzhen by 15 government officials and police were 20 people were arrested including the owner of the factory .

The factory was full of hobbywing copied products in production and ready to leave for the market .The arrested are facing of 3-5 years in prison .so as you can see we are very serious about this issue.

will keep you all informed .

regards Angelo
Old 09-23-2011, 09:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by COBRARACING
thank you go it .
Hi Angelo, I sent you a PM about 2-3 days back requesting the files to try out the 213 software.

Still waiting for a reply.
Old 09-23-2011, 10:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

no it's not an issue with the esc or the motors the problem lies in the software were we have a very high sensitivity sensing for the sensor port of the esc and because of the very high currents in low turn motors and the turbo functions that give us enormous power as well as high end bell adjustment the signal from the motor to the esc is distorted in some way or the other thus the esc cannot process a clean signal and sending the esc to sensorless mode as it has detected a low signal from the motor because of the high currents so we are in the process of producing a lower sensitivity sensing in the software ill keep you informed .

regards Angelo
It's funny the Hobbywing folks found this to be a problem and not Speed Passion. I posted about this same issue on the SP thread several months ago. This issue occurred with my SP v2 and 2 motors, X12 & MurffDog. They said it was the sensor boards in the motors. The motors work fine with a Tekin. So i knew it was not the motors but the ESC.

Good job Hobbywing finding a solution to this issue. Just bought a ExRun 1s looking forward to giving it a try.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:54 PM
Tech Master

Hi Guys

Just some news out of china this morning there was a raid at a factory in shenzhen by 15 government officials and police were 20 people were arrested including the owner of the factory .

The factory was full of hobbywing copied products in production and ready to leave for the market .The arrested are facing of 3-5 years in prison .so as you can see we are very serious about this issue.

will keep you all informed .

regards Angelo
Great job
Congratz angelo,
Old 09-24-2011, 12:17 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bkspeedo
It's funny the Hobbywing folks found this to be a problem and not Speed Passion. I posted about this same issue on the SP thread several months ago. This issue occurred with my SP v2 and 2 motors, X12 & MurffDog. They said it was the sensor boards in the motors. The motors work fine with a Tekin. So i knew it was not the motors but the ESC.

Good job Hobbywing finding a solution to this issue. Just bought a ExRun 1s looking forward to giving it a try.
Thank you for your kind words.we are here for people like you the customer so we try everyday to improve our software and the product the ones who deny there is an issue with there products and do nothing about it are only delaying the inevatable and thats the customer going elsewhere .

thank you once again.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:19 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by SeanV
Hi Angelo, I sent you a PM about 2-3 days back requesting the files to try out the 213 software.

Still waiting for a reply.
Sean im waiting on michael to send the control files and ini files to me as the 213 was only a proto and was never going to be released it was actually designed on the run at the titc thailand .

Give me until monday night and i will send the files to you .
Old 09-24-2011, 01:32 AM
Tech Adept

Just got the xtreme stock and looking for a starting point setup. Will be running touring, 13.5t HPI flux pro,high grip Carpet, tight but with 25-30m straight. Very heavy handed on the throttle.

As a safe starting point i was going to run
FDR 6.95
boost timing 36
turbo open 6/0.1
over heat on
turbo 24
boost start 9000rpm
Delay 0.3
boost acc 450

Anything anyone would suggest different and what should i be looking to change first or setup in what order?

Any help or suggestions appreciated.
Old 09-24-2011, 01:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by YZFAndy
Just got the xtreme stock and looking for a starting point setup. Will be running touring, 13.5t HPI flux pro,high grip Carpet, tight but with 25-30m straight. Very heavy handed on the throttle.

FDR 6.95
boost timing 36
turbo open 6/0.1
over heat on
turbo 24
boost start 9000rpm
Delay 0.3
boost acc 450

Anything anyone would suggest different and what should i be looking to change first or setup in what order?

I tried the 17.5t dualsky, and I could only get it to be within 75 deg. by turning the timing on the can down to 9-11 deg.
Old 09-24-2011, 02:28 AM
Tech Adept

Hi Guys

Just making you aware of our Battery brand .I have attached two photo's for you to view .
Is there a UK supplier for these?
Old 09-24-2011, 02:47 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by defcone
I tried the 17.5t dualsky, and I could only get it to be within 75 deg. by turning the timing on the can down to 9-11 deg.
And what is wrong with 75 deg? this is fairly normal heat for a motor.

If you put more of your setup, fdr etc... we can guide you better
Old 09-24-2011, 02:51 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by YZFAndy

FDR 6.95 not sure, you can probably reduce to 6.50
boost timing 36
turbo open 6/0.1 change to 12/0.1s
over heat on
turbo 24
boost start 9000rpm depending on your track this is a lot, try 4/5k
Delay 0.3
boost acc 450

this is what I would suggest to try
Old 09-24-2011, 03:53 AM
Tech Adept

I seem to be having a issue with my Xtremestock ESC, every time I try to run 5000 turbo timing it doesn't seem to kick in at all and will run very slowly. I have tried different boost settings as well which don't seem to help the issue I can go to 6000 and it will work and 4000 works fine.

I have also had this issue with 3 motors 2 sensor cables so I don't think its them.

Any help would be great
Old 09-24-2011, 04:25 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just tested it and it worked with mine will flash twice per second .Do a calibration of your radio forward,neutral ,reverse and you will see it will be fine .
I looked closer and it does blink but it is very faint. As a suggestion, improve the red led brightness to be similar to the green and slow down the blink, it will be easier to see.
Reds and oranges are the most common colors that color sensitive eyes don't see.

Thanks for the answer.
Is the new software going to address the cutoff voltage issue in the 1S?
Old 09-24-2011, 05:23 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by J SiN
I seem to be having a issue with my Xtremestock ESC, every time I try to run 5000 turbo timing it doesn't seem to kick in at all and will run very slowly. I have tried different boost settings as well which don't seem to help the issue I can go to 6000 and it will work and 4000 works fine.

I have also had this issue with 3 motors 2 sensor cables so I don't think its them.

Any help would be great
it seems you have a corrupt file in your software thats skips the 5000rpm start i dont know how but thats what it seems to me .

Please reload the software to your esc via your pc .If that doesnt work please send me an email at [email protected] and i will email you back software to sort it out for you its actually a procedure .

regards Angelo

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.