Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Radio and Electronics
Spektrum DX3S issues... >

Spektrum DX3S issues...

Spektrum DX3S issues...

Old 01-12-2009, 01:50 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by buds302
dude i had em zip tied in. i couldnt move them if i tried.. but somehow.. they were losing it. all this cost me an A Arm too. i was pissed
Me too. Was using a 4 cell AA holder and could not bind it. Changed to hump pack and it was all good.
Old 01-12-2009, 02:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

Originally Posted by Hide
Me too. Was using a 4 cell AA holder and could not bind it. Changed to hump pack and it was all good.
Ok, sweet. I really hope that fixes my issue. Any specific brands I should look for?

-Ant.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:18 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Mate Im having these exact same issues as per my thread here;

http://www.rctech.net/forum/radio-el...behaviour.html

No idea what to do, a friend is running the exact same servos and Tx/Rx and battery as me perfectly yet mine does what you can see on that Youtube video of mine.
Old 03-04-2009, 06:37 PM
Tech Regular

Its not the batterys moving in the plastic holder. Its the crimped connections in the ends of the plastic holder. Where the springs and jumper connections between batterys and the wires are attached. All of them are crimped not solder. Engine vibration shakes the crimps enough to give you all these problems.
Old 03-05-2009, 05:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 10 (86%+)

Originally Posted by wizby
Its not the batterys moving in the plastic holder. Its the crimped connections in the ends of the plastic holder. Where the springs and jumper connections between batterys and the wires are attached. All of them are crimped not solder. Engine vibration shakes the crimps enough to give you all these problems.
oh really? I will take a look at this today. I did go to a 5 cell hump and t dd fix it but every now and then I see the message pop up on my radio.

-Ant.
Old 08-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Tech Apprentice

Mine does the same thing on both reciever on 2 different cars. It cuts out and comes back . I'm calling horizon. I think something is wrong with my transmitter.

PS. Mine was purchased in January and don't know if this is a known problem on eariler versions?
Old 08-24-2009, 06:46 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by m3cosmos
Mine does the same thing on both reciever on 2 different cars. It cuts out and comes back . I'm calling horizon. I think something is wrong with my transmitter.

PS. Mine was purchased in January and don't know if this is a known problem on eariler versions?
If you're talking about the issue Jonoz was having there is a solution. Some analog servos cannot handle the 11m/s framerate. You need to turn the framerate down to 16.5 m/s. I know I was setting up an 8IGHT 2.0RTR on my personal DX3S and the throttle servo would flutter when coming back to neutral. I set the frame rate to 16.5 m/s and the problem went away. Try this.