Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Racing Forum
1/5TH 1/8TH Chat at Wagner Park, Williamstown N.J. >

1/5TH 1/8TH Chat at Wagner Park, Williamstown N.J.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1/5TH 1/8TH Chat at Wagner Park, Williamstown N.J.

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2013, 04:38 PM
Tech Adept

Received my used HARM F1 in today's mail, and although it is a high end car it was rode hard and put up wet! (this may take me awhile,LOL).
Old 11-29-2013, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Great news man. Per my calculations you have about 4 months to fix it .

Will try to take a few photos of my cars tomorrow. ...
Old 12-01-2013, 03:19 PM
Tech Regular

Default My FG Evo

Here are a couple of shots of the Evo. No very clean but serves the purpose.....
Attached Thumbnails 1/5TH 1/8TH Chat at Wagner Park, Williamstown N.J.-20131201_163453_resized.jpg   1/5TH 1/8TH Chat at Wagner Park, Williamstown N.J.-20131201_163422_resized.jpg   1/5TH 1/8TH Chat at Wagner Park, Williamstown N.J.-20131201_163328_resized.jpg  
Old 12-01-2013, 06:31 PM
Tech Adept

Nice Marcos! Thanks for showing us the pics. I'll get some picks of my "projects" this coming week.
Old 12-02-2013, 06:33 PM
Tech Adept

The F1

The Sx3

Lots of work yet to do, but suspensions, shocks, engines, and some electronics are done. (C'mon Spring!)
Old 12-03-2013, 01:47 AM
Tech Adept

looks like we are going to be team BMW as I run the same body
Old 12-03-2013, 05:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Robert Little
But Ed's only has 3 shocks.
Old 12-03-2013, 04:13 PM
Tech Regular

Guess that I am going to be calling Victor to order mine....

Now I will not know who I am beating, Ed or Robert
Old 12-03-2013, 07:11 PM
Tech Adept

Uh oh.... I run into this in airplanes at times too. I usually just add a bright stripe to the plane (car) to stop from driving someone else's car, boat, plane or whatever. Oddly enough one of the bodies that came with the Formula car was a BMW also,LOL!

Originally Posted by Whosold
But Ed's only has 3 shocks.
Nope... all fixed, and I liked your shock oil contribution BTW.

Originally Posted by marcosmecha
Guess that I am going to be calling Victor to order mine....

Now I will not know who I am beating, Ed or Robert
Old 12-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Tech Adept

Passing this website on to my fellow 1:5 scale goombas just in case y'all don't know of this place. Not only the best stock and pricing on anything Zenoah (been buying my airplane engine needs from here for awhile now), but also some FG stock with good customer services, free shipping (over a hun), and quick shipping. Check Dave's out. http://www.davesmotors.com/
Old 12-07-2013, 07:54 PM
Tech Regular

Some of us know about the site but we still buy from fgsupply because it caters the racers vs the batchers....Victor at fg sells more parts and the best tech support in the country. Please note that this has been my experience.
Old 12-08-2013, 02:08 AM
Tech Adept

Some of us know about the site but we still buy from fgsupply because it caters the racers vs the batchers....Victor at fg sells more parts and the best tech support in the country. Please note that this has been my experience.
I agree ,I have dealt with both and find Victor to be far more knowledgeable and a gentleman ,he is a racer himself
Old 12-08-2013, 07:52 AM
Tech Adept

I agree ,I have dealt with both and find Victor to be far more knowledgeable and a gentleman ,he is a racer himself
Don't get me wrong... I've spent well over $2k with Victor in the last month alone, but I still buy my Zenoah stuff from Dave's from years of conditioning in my airplane hobby over the years. Victor has been very fair with his time and pricing with me to date, and although I hadn't bought any FG stuff from Dave's I saw that he did have a limited stock the last time I bought (this past Friday) a G62 crank and crank case for an airplane (things that Victor wouldn't have anyway). Just this past week I bought (among other things) an $800 Mecatech brake system from Victor to be a replacement to the outdated system on my HARM Formula car for $550... a good savings for me from Victor. Between my extensive R/C airplane hobby, a very large slot car hobby, two Corvettes that I track (road course), a couple of electric cars for Ray's Wagner program, and now these two 1:5 scale cars I am comfortable in saying that I support the hobby retailers quite well,LOL! Hell...I still buy from Family from time to time, just to play with the cats (and I don't run anything off road). I understand your statements, and loyalty with Victor, but there ARE exceptions to our needs, especially when supporting a HARM car rather than an FG car where MOST parts are interchangeable. I'm hoping that once I get these two cars squared away I'll be able to take a break from buying from ANY of the retailers for awhile,LOL.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:05 AM
Tech Regular

Mannnnn......you have too many toys
Old 12-15-2013, 08:36 AM
Tech Adept

Where did everyone go Is there no one else interested in this scale car? I would have hoped for some other racers to show up in here with interest in 1:5 scale as something different and new to the area. Anyone else interested... post up, and maybe we can help you achieve your goal. Robert, Marcos, and myself are here for you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.