Motorama 2011 1/8th Scale Rumor

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Motorama 2011 1/8th Scale Rumor

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Tech Master

the fumes may be dangerious but so is smoking packs of cigs each day.....
Old 09-06-2011, 07:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

the fumes may be dangerious but so is smoking packs of cigs each day.....

well said but ultimately it doesnt matter what we the racer think. all we can do is wait and see. it would be a shame to cancel this after last years with the pros and all.
Old 09-06-2011, 07:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by king revo
sign a damn release or dont go,.. rc means much more to the racers than spectators,and where does the cash come from?? not spectators,racers.. you shpould onle be able to enter from the pit doors,by the big hallway,,... if you lock the doors by the other events no spectators will even walk around to watch.. MOTORAMA PLEASE,it was my first year last year and it was a blast.. i went to midwest champs at rc facory in ohio and was 1/10 the size of mototrama and you dealt with it or you didnt go... hope it gets worked out,because not for nothing electric is ok but not much different than the sound of crickets at night... BORING!!
Go talk with a lawyer. Those release forms never hold up.
Old 09-06-2011, 11:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by jmackani
Go talk with a lawyer. Those release forms never hold up.
+1...... A good lawyer would tear one of those generic release forms to shreds, and from another perspective....... a couple of us racers were in the spectator hall at motorama and a kid wanted to check out the cars.......his mother snatched him up and said "look at all that smoke, you're not going in there"...true story. I for one can deal with the fumes but i understand if they take nitro out of the program..... some people suck
Old 09-06-2011, 11:21 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dominick i.
shouldn't everyone wait for an official announcement, or are we all starved for conflict and unneccessary drama.
why do u think these forums are here?? and as the title of the thread states...... RUMOR.....so we are discussing the RUMOR!
Old 09-07-2011, 04:55 PM
wyd
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 51 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mikey-B
why do u think these forums are here?? and as the title of the thread states...... RUMOR.....so we are discussing the RUMOR!
To ruffle everyones feathers and to get some great reading material.
Old 09-07-2011, 05:11 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by wyd
To ruffle everyones feathers and to get some great reading material.
Old 09-07-2011, 07:26 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Mikey-B
I look forward to this race every year it would stink if we don't get to run next year:flamin g:
Old 09-08-2011, 11:08 AM
Tech Regular

Rumor is true both 1/8 electric and 1/10 electric will be run in the equine arena nitro is done. Fire marshall had the final say Not Motorama. Those who are directing the races will start there posts when things are finalized, i am not running races this year.
Old 09-08-2011, 11:17 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)
Default Motorama 2012

That's a huge hit to the race, was going to run nitro this year after watching it last year. Who will be running the Electric there this time?
Old 09-08-2011, 11:21 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by JC@TSCM
That's a huge hit to the race, was going to run nitro this year after watching it last year. Who will be running the Electric there this time?
it will be announced when everything is finalized
Old 09-08-2011, 12:11 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Why is everyone so down on this event just because nitro is gone? I don't know the logistics involved, but is an e-conversion possible so you can compete at the next Motorama?

Look at it this way, we'll all be running together on a HUGE track in clean air.

I just hope I can make it since my first time there, last year, was a blast for me on the electric side. I thought THHRC did a fine job, despite circumstances beyond their control.

Ok nitro lovers, bring on the hatred toward me for saying the above

Last edited by MojoManDan; 09-08-2011 at 12:52 PM.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:25 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

i enjoy racing nitro, elec does not give me the same satisfaction lol. I have participated in the last four years and just loved it. my #1 race to attend every year it would really stink not to have nitro this year so good luck to the electric guys, electric is just not for me. I believe there is a indoor nitro race in Ohio around this time if anyone know please chime in thanks.
Old 09-08-2011, 01:42 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by koreanassasom
i enjoy racing nitro, elec does not give me the same satisfaction lol. I have participated in the last four years and just loved it. my #1 race to attend every year it would really stink not to have nitro this year so good luck to the electric guys, electric is just not for me. I believe there is a indoor nitro race in Ohio around this time if anyone know please chime in thanks.
+1 I usually go out to Ohio for winter champs at crcrc, was gonna start going to motorama and not to the Ohio race because motorama is a lot closer. Oh well I guess I'll be heading out to Ohio instead. The race at crcrc is usually the 3rd week in Jan. a couple weeks prior to motorama.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:47 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 17 (95%+)

2012 CRCRC Winter Midwest Championships

WHEN:
Electric Race January 12-15, 2012
Nitro Race January 19-22, 2012

WHERE:
Ohio RC Factory racing facility in Jeffersonville, OH

thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.