Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2006, 11:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Mod rubber.....hmmmmmm
Old 12-14-2006, 03:34 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by ERTRACHTER
i put my money on the socal crew well atleast me doh! i think im in for some stock and 19 turn action
Bring it. I owe ya a couple, since you kicked my @$$ in vegas 2 years in a row. See ya in a couple of weeks.
Old 12-16-2006, 08:45 PM
Tech Initiate

MOD FOAM
Old 12-17-2006, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lou Decruss
MOD FOAM
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!
Old 12-17-2006, 07:06 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Juan Aveytia
Bring it. I owe ya a couple, since you kicked my @$$ in vegas 2 years in a row. See ya in a couple of weeks.
i bet youre gettin all cocky because you got a brushless for both classes i raced with 3 brushless systems lastnight and i dont think they should be mixed in with normal brushed motors theres no comparison i mean the guy who got second never even makes the a main but you give somebody that much extra power and its amazing what they can do brushless should be in its own class just my opinion later jason
Old 12-18-2006, 06:20 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

i bet youre gettin all cocky because you got a brushless for both classes i raced with 3 brushless systems lastnight and i dont think they should be mixed in with normal brushed motors theres no comparison i mean the guy who got second never even makes the a main but you give somebody that much extra power and its amazing what they can do brushless should be in its own class just my opinion later jason
Unless SoCal has special brushless systems I don't see them being that much better than brushed. I did back to back tests and I felt that my brushed mototrs were better. Aaron Young has been serving us all with his brushed motors for a while now. Maybe it's all driver but at this point the only real advantage I see is maybe out of the corners. What final drive ratio are guys running down there? I'll test that out next weekend and see if we can close the gap on Aaron. Currently I'm running a 5.1 and I think that Juan is running 4.9 Fastest lap times still are held by a brushed motor. See ya when ya come up.
Old 12-18-2006, 06:21 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Fred Hubbard
GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!!!
Fred what set up have you been running on the rug? If ya get time shoot it to me at [email protected]
Old 12-18-2006, 07:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Interesting!
Old 12-18-2006, 07:43 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by m8commando
Interesting!
On a side note, good to see you made it back okay!
Old 12-18-2006, 09:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (75%+)

Anyone want to run foam tire class?
Mod, 19t?

They will be racing all through the holiday week. on wed nights and sat days.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Unless SoCal has special brushless systems I don't see them being that much better than brushed. I did back to back tests and I felt that my brushed mototrs were better. Aaron Young has been serving us all with his brushed motors for a while now. Maybe it's all driver but at this point the only real advantage I see is maybe out of the corners. What final drive ratio are guys running down there? I'll test that out next weekend and see if we can close the gap on Aaron. Currently I'm running a 5.1 and I think that Juan is running 4.9 Fastest lap times still are held by a brushed motor. See ya when ya come up.
This is where its a little skewed.On a smaller track{bending corners or socal} the brushless maybe a little faster.On a bigger track the Brushed will have a slight advantage.Taking in consideration such things as driver ability is always important,but on Stockton's track,I would choose a brushed motor considering the length of the straight. Aaron being faster in 19t with a KD is no fluke.
The 4300 with a sintered rotor should be a .1-2 tenths slower then a really good KD.Now if we are talking 13.5 then thats a whole other can of worms.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by racenut123
The 4300 with a sintered rotor should be a .1-2 tenths slower then a really good KD.Now if we are talking 13.5 then thats a whole other can of worms.
use the stock rotor...
Old 12-19-2006, 10:11 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by rocketron
use the stock rotor...
Old 12-19-2006, 10:22 AM
Tech Elite

Yeah.
Old 12-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Tech Champion

The stock rotor is thermaling for some guys out here. I just went straight to the sintered rotor on mine. I'm still on the fence on what class to run for this event. 19 turn has been very fun but mod ponies are calling me....LOL

Besides......Fred has something that belongs to me.....don't cha Fred

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.