Search
Like Tree61Likes

Do's and Dont's of selling

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2020, 04:12 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Goof
if that was in your post or if I would have known that I would have never paid you this guy is giving me ultimatums when I'm asking for a refund

Like i said dont give out your pp and log off
You messaged me 7:41pm asking about the ESC. You didn’t ask when I was going to ship.

At 7:47pm I messaged you back answering your questions and giving you my PayPal address.

At 9:05pm you emailed me asking about shipping the next day. Saying I leave a lot. I have know idea how you think that.

At 1029pm you PayPal’ed me the payment. Even tho you had not heard from me.

At 1205am I answered you 905pm email when I landed in Memphis, I was there for one day for a wedding. Telling you that it would go out Friday.

At 7:11am you send me a snarky email demanding a refund.

At 8:08am you said you opened a PayPal claim which you didn’t. I check and called PayPal you did not.

At 8:48am I answered your 2 emails you sent 7:11am and 8:08am email telling you it would go out Friday and a snarky comment with regards to you threat.

At 9:35 I offered you a refund minus the seller fees and you never answer.

At 4:00pm I priority mail the ESC.

Yesterday afternoon I sent ESC priority so you will receive it the same day as first class mail. I didn’t have to send it priority but did so to try and make you happy. For total transparency for the those who are reading I did say I would send it the slowest way possible after his threat of an PayPal claim. This all would have been averted if YOU HAD ANY PATIENCES and waited till I answered your first email. Buyers like you are what gives selling online a bad rap. This all happened less than 48 hours. I had no obligation to mail your item priority mail. I did so trying to make you happy but I see now there is no way possible to do that. Although the amount was only $40, it’s the point not the amount that counts. I’m also glad I have video of the item working.
Old 10-31-2020, 08:08 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 81 (99%+)

Look bro the point is I sent you money my note said if you couldn't ship tomorrow first-class then refund me your email to me was oh man I cant ship until Friday and I'm not going to lose the PayPal fees for refunded your money .. that's not my problem bro like I said you shouldn't have logged off when you sent your PayPal

I said it up there dont send pp when someone say i want it then log off piont blank bro
And i never answered because u said I'm burnt and you're going to ship it and do what you want when you want so now ill ship it back and get a refund on my time like u said its only 40
Lol it also perfectly fine to say I can't ship till Friday so pay me Friday instead of sending me your PayPal

Last edited by Goof; 10-31-2020 at 09:19 AM.
Old 11-15-2020, 06:52 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 81 (99%+)

If you're like me I don't want to spend your money so if you don't leave positive feedback I'm not going to spend it and yes I'm going to hit you up a few times and give you a a few days but other than that if you're threatened by a text message for getting negative feedback for not leaving feedback so I can spend the money that you gave me for my product that I gave you sorry to ruin your day have a good day but please leave feedback it is important
Old 11-18-2020, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Kind of frustrating when a single seller has 11 various threads going and bumps them all at the same time every day taking up the majority of the first page of the For Sale forum.

Maybe there should be a rule that you can only have 1 for sale post on the first page at a time, it might convince users to combine items into a single post!?
Goof likes this.
Old 12-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Yeah more people should be reading these DO's and DOn't so multiple threads here are without pictures.
Old 12-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Tech Rookie

Need to post something before we can PM people now...?
Old 01-11-2021, 04:36 PM
Tech Rookie

I know
Old 01-14-2021, 05:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Goof
If you're like me I don't want to spend your money so if you don't leave positive feedback I'm not going to spend it and yes I'm going to hit you up a few times and give you a a few days but other than that if you're threatened by a text message for getting negative feedback for not leaving feedback so I can spend the money that you gave me for my product that I gave you sorry to ruin your day have a good day but please leave feedback it is important

So, how do you leave positive feed back? Is there a certain thread to go to?
Old 01-14-2021, 05:47 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by OffRoadJunkie
So, how do you leave positive feed back? Is there a certain thread to go to?
click on the trader rating of the person you want to leave feedback for and then select leave feedback. It will give you your options
Old 01-15-2021, 06:18 AM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by BMenard17
my thoughts exactly
9 years later, its still here lololol
Old 02-10-2021, 11:16 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

It's been a long time since I have sold anything. Have the rules for selling for someone who can't post due to being new to this forum acceptable? Good trusting hobbyist but needs to sell to location not having anymore race areas.
Old 04-12-2021, 12:16 PM
Tech Rookie

Need to post something before we can PM people now...?
Old 06-23-2021, 03:49 PM
Tech Initiate

I so, so, SO wish the FS forums could be done by category. Looking for a TC or. Buggy or whatever is needlessly difficult.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:37 PM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 239 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Raketemensch
I so, so, SO wish the FS forums could be done by category. Looking for a TC or. Buggy or whatever is needlessly difficult.
there is a excellent feature is called "search this forum" is incredible you type what you are looking for hit enter and BAMM!!!
nitrous36 likes this.
Old 06-23-2021, 04:41 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally Posted by Marcos.J
there is a excellent feature is called "search this forum" is incredible you type what you are looking for hit enter and BAMM!!!
Yeah, if you made categories people would fudge it up and post the wrong models in the wrong sections because they dont read. Plus this makes it harder to moderate and catch scammers.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.