Old 01-26-2011, 02:56 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

hahaha thats funny .
Old 01-26-2011, 03:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79

luis, I dont think this thread is very appropriate. a 40 yo man making fun of a kid? would you appreciate it if we start making fun of your son? let me know, i will start a thread if you think so

mods, delete this crap, dj has learnt his lesson.
LOL!

I was being serious !
Old 01-26-2011, 03:05 AM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by Aza088
+1
Who is HPI ???????
spend less time on the forums aaron, and more time fixing your 733 that holds the TQ for the highest number of break downs.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:06 AM
Tech Lord

You guys, give DJ a break.....

That some of you may have an high IQ does not say you have knowledge, it is just saying you have a trained brain which can can do calculations and see differences and duplicated things among numbers, words and pictures.
An IQ does not say anything about willing to learn and make some knowledge your own. He has started with it by some modding topics on this forums and he is learning and trying which can not be sayed for many others on this forum.

You are right that it is better for him to start slowly and learn the whole technique of an engine before he is starting his own bussiness.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:08 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by elche_83
I'm glad this is the way promote the sport and get new people in by riding someone for a few errors be proud guys real proud
When ever there is a controversial topic….

When ever people want to really say something but are too scared too…

When ever a fellow racer is getting sledged on RCTECH and needs support…

HPIRACER79 WILL BE THERE.

Dear my fellow racers, (even including DJ_Shakespear)

I have to tell you all that I'm not even close to being proud of myself on posting those shit on this public thread and probably this is my first and hopefully the last time putting up some sort of shit over the internet. I understand how different people can have different opinions and often it has to be respected even though it is not necessarily true, especially those people who are relatively new to the hobby. I understand those sledges or being mean to him would give him a little bit of headache and may bring unnecessary arguments, but this time I had to stand up and let everyone know what happened.

I'm sure most of people at VIC title knew what he did to me and if you're not, I'll continue on here. What he did to me was unacceptable and this sort of behaviour might discourage people who are already having fun with other nice people in this hobby. elche_83 brought up that our behaviour would discourage new comers, but what he has done to several of us would really make me and a few other blokes to lose a great fun, which we deserved to have. New comers are important, but so as people who're already having fun in this great hobby.

Some nice new comers, who has better personality and deserves something better, would ruin his fun by blowing up his expensive engines by listening his false opinion. I know some questions open two sided arguments, but there are also many things that only one answer is true, such as 1+1=2. Also, his behaviour at the track and what he did to me is surely more than enough to ruin my whole trip, which costed me at least $2k or more, and this sort of behaviour is not acceptable in most RC clubs in Australia. I do not know who you guys are, and I'm not trying to say you two are doing something wrong. We're only trying to bring up what he said and what he did, and there are a lot of things he needs to fix. Also, I don't think it is appropriate to cover your friends 'wrongdoing', only because you're his friend/close to him, rather you might want to go straight to him and tell him you're doing something wrong, while I/we still like you. I wouldn't go any beyond about adding another bullshit on RCtech, but I also need to ask you guys to carefully look back what happened and what he did, then try to see our side of opinion too. And then maybe we can have an adult conversation with constructive arguments.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:19 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spar9368

I have to tell you all that I'm not even close to being proud of myself on posting those shit on this public thread and probably this is my first and hopefully the last time putting up some sort of shit over the internet. I understand how different people can have different opinions and often it has to be respected even though it is not necessarily true, especially those people who are relatively new to the hobby. I understand those sledges or being mean to him would give him a little bit of headache and may bring unnecessary arguments, but this time I had to stand up and let everyone know what happened.

I'm sure most of people at VIC title knew what he did to me and if you're not, I'll continue on here. What he did to me was unacceptable and this sort of behaviour might discourage people who are already having fun with other nice people in this hobby. elche_83 brought up that our behaviour would discourage new comers, but what he has done to several of us would really make me and a few other blokes to lose a great fun, which we deserved to have. New comers are important, but so as people who're already having fun in this great hobby.

Some nice new comers, who has better personality and deserves something better, would ruin his fun by blowing up his expensive engines by listening his false opinion. I know some questions open two sided arguments, but there are also many things that only one answer is true, such as 1+1=2. Also, his behaviour at the track and what he did to me is surely more than enough to ruin my whole trip, which costed me at least $2k or more, and this sort of behaviour is not acceptable in most RC clubs in Australia. I do not know who you guys are, and I'm not trying to say you two are doing something wrong. We're only trying to bring up what he said and what he did, and there are a lot of things he needs to fix. Also, I don't think it is appropriate to cover your friends 'wrongdoing', only because you're his friend/close to him, rather you might want to go straight to him and tell him you're doing something wrong, while I/we still like you. I wouldn't go any beyond about adding another bullshit on RCtech, but I also need to ask you guys to carefully look back what happened and what he did, then try to see our side of opinion too. And then maybe we can have an adult conversation with constructive arguments.
what did he do?
Old 01-26-2011, 03:20 AM
Tech Addict

spend less time on the forums aaron, and more time fixing your 733 that holds the TQ for the highest number of break downs.
LOL
Big words there!!

If my 733 breaks as mush as your making out last club day my 733 wouldn't have finished 2nd behind kyle.............. oh yeah sorry it broke didn't it.
And just to add to your little comment if my car holds the highest number of break downs it wouldn't have been reliable enough to finish top 3 in this years club championship. So when you sledge mate get you facts right.

And read my post on the last page i said "this shakespear thing is getting old" or do you think im trying to join in on this crap.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:24 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spar9368

<snip>

So, after reading this your essay/thesis above, what exactly did he do that required such a negative thread here on RCTECH ?

If you had a problem with the way he behaved during the event, grow some balls and bring it up with him in person.

I hope this threads deleted before more international readers see just how pathetic you guys are.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:28 AM
Tech Addict

Very funny douchebags.

A few posts and I cop this?? Jeeez, I though my neighbour was a snotty little prick - but this takes the cake and the table it sits on.

Luis/Sp Racer - grow up.

spar9368 - I shat all over you??? You did pit for me and I thank you for that, I would have been glad to do the same for you but now seeing all this that you say, I would love to just punch you all in the face
The reason the engine managed to get to nearly twice what it should be is becuase the seal on the tank fell off WHILST you were refuelling - not your fault, but it happened. The engine still ran fine after that thankgod, if not better. I don't marshall for you ONCE when YOU are supposed to do it, not me, and all of a sudden I'm the bad guy?

Roelof - nothing but a "thankyou" for you, I don't know what goes on in the minds of these people, maybe they're just bored.

@everyone else:
O.O

OK, for those asking about how long ive been doing this and that:
Racing for about 2 and a bit years.
Modding for over a year now. End results: every single engine I have tuned has come out on top and brought smiles to the person that owns it, without having a price tag like other modders - for those that know Matteo, ask him about a Dynamite Platinum engine owned by a guy named Brendan and ask for his opinion. Now, from the same guy (Brendan) he wants me to work on an OS VZB V-Spec. I know this engine is good all-round with plenty of power, and that was exactly what he said, but he wants a little more overall grunt, and so that what Im going to do.

So for those hating on me - get to know me in person (Minus Luis, I thought you were a great person, you helped me out in the Dandenong cup as well as a friend of mine) You will change your mind for the better.

Sincerely, the guy covered in sh!t for no reason.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:29 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default ok enough now

Ok i think we have all had our fun, i think this is becoming way to personal now. If he is a kid then hopefully he has learnt by his mistakes and not run in the other direction.

DJ just settle down and read the posts for a while and learn and try it on the track before you start handing out advice.

Thats the last i say on the subject !!!!!!
Old 01-26-2011, 03:31 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Mike 78
Ok i think we have all had our fun, i think this is becoming way to personal now. If he is a kid then hopefully he has learnt by his mistakes and not run in the other direction.

DJ just settle down and read the posts for a while and learn and try it on the track before you start handing out advice.

Thats the last i say on the subject !!!!!!
+1
Old 01-26-2011, 03:32 AM
Tech Addict

question is, why is this like Im telling/doing the complete wrong things??
And Im 19 BTW, and yes, Im still learning a lot of things. Nobody is perfect, and I can see a lot of flaws in people here right now.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:41 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Ok, let's all kiss and make up.

Dj chin up mate, this is just the internet, don't take it seriously.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:42 AM
Tech Addict

Hahaha, I laff at the things people say about me, in a raging sort of way - don't be surprised if a few people are missing or "other" in the next few weeks
Old 01-26-2011, 03:44 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Watchthe profanity .you have 7 days off

Last edited by Marcos.J; 01-26-2011 at 04:53 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.