Search

Ask DJ Shakespear

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 04:39 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by spar9368
I believe the exact words were

"(frowning your face) I have to work on my car"

No apology, no thank you during the whole time is what I also remember.

Look kid, I'm not particularly proud of myself at the moment, but at least I want everyone to know what happened and what I'm getting is something I don't deserve. You and I have agreed a week before the state title to help each other, and you were the one who broke that promise, while I was trying to honour my words, even though I didn't really have to. That's what happened and end of story. If you have something more to add, send me a pm or give me a call and I'm happy to explain a little bit more details for you.

Also, the reason I want everyone to know about you is because to prevent any future misbehaviour of yours and protect some other innocent people to be hassled, not because I want to hassle you or ruin my face in front of everyone. Grow up and get the fact in front of you straight. You're nowhere near being an adult on this matter and you should be shame on yourself, which I feel the same way.
Ohhh you are sooo right and wise!! You know all! Especially when I was waiting for you and you went to the shops for god knows what reason - so a friend who happened to be there was glad enough to pit for me and you know what? He was better in the one race than you were the entire 3 days!
Yes my car needed work, but then again, I didnt have any track time to completely sort it out, which all I needed was one track session with the borrowed engine and it would have been fine.
So I say now, thanks for being my pitman, at least you were there for me when nobody else could really do it, but you need to see yourself in a another persons view, because you are totally missing and messing up the whole picture. Good luck, and enjoy another 10 years of club racing, see you at the Nats if you bother rocking up.
Have a great night, look out for me.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (94%+)

This thread has more action than living in western sydney
Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by mrgsr
This thread has more action than living in western sydney
wow you think this is good, read this

its hilarious
Old 01-26-2011, 04:51 AM