Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask DJ Shakespear

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2011, 03:45 AM
Tech Regular

Wow, has this sport in Australia moved to a new low. I must admit, at the start and even now wonder how a newbie can post about engines mod's when he himself does not have more then one engine to use at a major event. But guys, just give the kid a go. Starting a treat to humiliate a person is not what this sport is about.

I am now going to take him under my wing and make sure he kicks some ass at the nationals if he still wants to race after this crap. Watch out and eliminate any further jokes towards DJ. P.S The Victorian IC titles section is about promoting an event and representing the sport in a professional level. Only proactive feedback and valid information should be posted to help develop the sport for the Melbourne and the rest of Australia. I will take care and help DJ and the rest of you with negative comments don't have to worry about him.

Cheers,
Tim
Old 01-26-2011, 03:51 AM
Tech Apprentice

Last edited by Marcos.J; 01-26-2011 at 04:54 AM.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:57 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79
Good rant. I score you:

7/10 for use of swear words (maybe some more mum jokes next time)

9/10 for the story telling (this was like a top selling novel)

1/10 for the length (100 words remember)

Now about the offer of giving away all your rc gear for free if he gets anywhere near your face. What happens if your in the toliet doing a poo, and he opens the door and suprises you with a punch? Is this considered fair?

I dont have to worry about im being taller than me, he sits down all the time and I think he's upset he spent $$$ on raffles and didnt win the P81
Old 01-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 53 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HPIRacer79
Good rant. I score you:

7/10 for use of swear words (maybe some more mum jokes next time)

9/10 for the story telling (this was like a top selling novel)

1/10 for the length (100 words remember)

Now about the offer of giving away all your rc gear for free if he gets anywhere near your face. What happens if your in the toliet doing a poo, and he opens the door and suprises you with a punch? Is this considered fair?

Sorry about lacking of my swearing words, but given the fact I'm not a native English speaker, I could have extended the use of various swearing words in my own language.

About story telling.. I also wish it was not true.

And apologies for the long essay again, but I just needed to let everyone know.

I'll retract about free rc gear offer, since I don't think I'm that low to spend any minute anywhere near this guy. Well, if anyone remembers on thursday, I was the one who were desperately trying to find him to help him out and get to know him. Now I can't just step back and watching some of my friends getting shitted by him over the net, which is not fair for anyone of us. I would still take his apology and delete all my posts, if he's willing to make a genuine one, but by the look it is very clear that he is incapable of doing such things.

Get your fact straight guys. He is much lower than your expectation.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:58 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by West03
Wow, has this sport in Australia moved to a new low. I must admit, at the start and even now wonder how a newbie can post about engines mod's when he himself does not have more then one engine to use at a major event. But guys, just give the kid a go. Starting a treat to humiliate a person is not what this sport is about.

I am now going to take him under my wing and make sure he kicks some ass at the nationals if he still wants to race after this crap. Watch out and eliminate any further jokes towards DJ. P.S The Victorian IC titles section is about promoting an event and representing the sport in a professional level. Only proactive feedback and valid information should be posted to help develop the sport for the Melbourne and the rest of Australia. I will take care and help DJ and the rest of you with negative comments don't have to worry about him.

Cheers,
Tim
well said Tim +1, i cant believe this i think spar9368 you need to step back and take a chill pill buddy rethink what you wrote and ask yourself if you should be involved in this sport.
Old 01-26-2011, 03:59 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by spar9368
Sorry about lacking of my swearing words, but given the fact I'm not a native English speaker, I could have extended the use of various swearing words in my own language.

About story telling.. I also wish it was not true.

And apologies for the long essay again, but I just needed to let everyone know.

I'll retract about free rc gear offer, since I don't think I'm that low to spend any minute anywhere near this guy. Well, if anyone remembers on thursday, I was the one who were desperately trying to find him to help him out and get to know him. Now I can't just step back and watching some of my friends getting shitted by him over the net, which is not fair for anyone of us. I would still take his apology and delete all my posts, if he's willing to make a genuine one, but by the look it is very clear that he is incapable of doing such things.

Get your fact straight guys. He is much lower than your expectation.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:00 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by DJ_Shakespear

I dont have to worry about im being taller than me, he sits down all the time and I think he's upset he spent $$$ on raffles and didnt win the P81
Yeah whereas you spent $5 for hoping to winning something, instead I spend a lot of money to support the club as well.

Oh, next time you'll see me sit on you beating you up until you says 'Sorry sir'
Old 01-26-2011, 04:02 AM
Tech Addict

Yeah whereas you spent $5 for hoping to winning something, instead I spend a lot of money to support the club as well.

Oh, next time you'll see me sit on you beating you up until you says 'Sorry sir'

At least I had fun, and you need to learn about.... everything that happened because what you said is not true, at least nowhere remotely near what you are picturing it as.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:08 AM
Tech Addict

At least I had fun, and you need to learn about.... everything that happened because what you said is not true, at least nowhere remotely near what you are picturing it as.
Am happy to drive down to Craigieburn sometime this week, and give me your mobile number and I'll catch you up soon. Or should I see you at your work having some zinger burger? No more bullshit and let's make it happen. We'll see which picture is true. Send me a pm with your mobile number and I'll give you a lesson that there is a real life and what you said was all bullshit.

Sorry guys I didn't want to bring this down to this low, but some cunts need some lessons
Old 01-26-2011, 04:09 AM
Tech Addict

Am happy to drive down to Craigieburn sometime this week, and give me your mobile number and I'll catch you up soon. Or should I see you at your work having some zinger burger. No more bullshit and let's make it happen. We'll see which picture is true. Send me a pm with your mobile number and I'll give you a lesson that there is a real life and what you said was all bullshit.
Yeah, after you get arrested - no joke.
Old 01-26-2011, 04:14 AM
Tech Addict

Yeah, after you get arrested - no joke.
oh how scary you are.

you can have a big drama of your own, which will never come true, or you could simply apologise for your misbehaviour now. Kid, it's never a shame to apologise to someone after you made a mistake
Old 01-26-2011, 04:16 AM
Tech Addict

oh how scary you are.

you can have a big drama of your own, which will never come true, or you could simply apologise for your misbehaviour now. Kid, it's never a shame to apologise to someone after you made a mistake
and what mistake was that?? Not cover a position YOU were supposed to do ONCE!? Jeez, every time I was up for my next round, I had to drag you out from the pits, but come the 1/8 scale, Im there watching!
Old 01-26-2011, 04:21 AM
Tech Addict

and what mistake was that?? Not cover a position YOU were supposed to do ONCE!? Jeez, every time I was up for my next round, I had to drag you out from the pits, but come the 1/8 scale, Im there watching!

Then why couldn't you cover for me that time, where I covered for you seven times?

And did you have to drag me to go out? Was I ever running any late? You and I were that close at the track? Did you even say thank you at any stage? Why do you think I should have to stand up for a guy and get ready for your racing, who's not willing to help me when I'm needed. Most of the time before your racing, I was working on my car, which you never cared to have a look or help me out.

You're keep telling me I asked you to cover something I had to do. That's also wrong. You have agreed to covered my marshall couple times and that makes it was your job to do. I could have understand if you were at least being nice and polite to say 'I would love to but I have to work on my car, since I have broke/replace this and that...'
Old 01-26-2011, 04:23 AM
Tech Addict

Then why couldn't you cover for me that time, where I covered for you seven times?

And did you have to drag me to go out? Was I ever running any late? You and I were that close at the track? Did you even say thank you at any stage? Why do you think I should have to stand up for a guy and get ready for your racing, who's not willing to help me when I'm needed. Most of the time before your racing, I was working on my car, which you never cared to have a look or help me out.

You're keep telling me I asked you to cover something I had to do. That's also wrong. You have agreed to covered my marshall couple times and that makes it was your job to do. I could have understand if you were at least being nice and polite to say 'I would love to but I have to work on my car, since I have broke/replace this and that...'
...And that's exactly what I said?? Or do you not remember that? I was re-fitting the engine. You know what, I DARE you to some all the way down, Ill be waiting on the Hume for you - just look for the angry kid charging at you
Old 01-26-2011, 04:28 AM
Tech Addict

...And that's exactly what I said?? Or do you not remember that? I was re-fitting the engine. You know what, I DARE you to some all the way down, Ill be waiting on the Hume for you - just look for the angry kid charging at you
I believe the exact words were

"(frowning your face) I have to work on my car"

No apology, no thank you during the whole time is what I also remember.

Look kid, I'm not particularly proud of myself at the moment, but at least I want everyone to know what happened and what I'm getting is something I don't deserve. You and I have agreed a week before the state title to help each other, and you were the one who broke that promise, while I was trying to honour my words, even though I didn't really have to. That's what happened and end of story. If you have something more to add, send me a pm or give me a call and I'm happy to explain a little bit more details for you.

Also, the reason I want everyone to know about you is because to prevent any future misbehaviour of yours and protect some other innocent people to be hassled, not because I want to hassle you or ruin my face in front of everyone. Grow up and get the fact in front of you straight. You're nowhere near being an adult on this matter and you should be shame on yourself, which I feel the same way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.