R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road > Onroad Nitro Engine Zone

Old 11-30-2004, 06:21 AM   #1111
am
Tech Master

I will try this.

What i wil manly use this fore os to check out diffrent engines and their capabilitys. I will also try to med " slower " engines. I have several engines and just vant to now how diffrent their porting/timing is. I am a car technichian with audi in Norway and have had some eduction in 4-stroke engines. We did not learn anything abaout 2 stroks, sadly.

Thanks,

ANders
am is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 06:28 AM   #1112
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Quote:
Originally posted by am
I will try this.

What i wil manly use this fore os to check out diffrent engines and their capabilitys. I will also try to med " slower " engines. I have several engines and just vant to now how diffrent their porting/timing is. I am a car technichian with audi in Norway and have had some eduction in 4-stroke engines. We did not learn anything abaout 2 stroks, sadly.

Thanks,

ANders
Hi Anders.
4-strock engines are totaly different and I have no clue how they work. I know if we have ability to adjust timing on our engines the same way as 4-strockers-it will be much more powerfull engines. Unfortunately we can work different induction, but on transfer and exhaust we have simetric design around the "0" and it realy killing some part of performance compare to camshaft type timing design.
Edward
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 01:00 AM   #1113
Tech Adept

Default You have mail

Hi Edward,

You have mail!

All the best
click, dublin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2004, 06:35 AM   #1114
Tech Elite

Default Re: You have mail

Quote:
Originally posted by click, dublin
Hi Edward,

You have mail!

All the best
Hey Kevin.
You got one back.
Edward
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 12-05-2004, 06:53 AM   #1115
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)
Send a message via MSN to tl2111
Default Hi

Ed,

Drop me a email or pm when stuff is here
*8th**4PX***OS Speed XZ-R
*10th**4PX***OS Speed XZ
tl2111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2004, 09:08 AM   #1116
Tech Adept

Default BRB set

HI Ed,

It was actually dry today, but someone vandled the track with cement dust !!! Never the less we raced today !! The BRB was in a NSR5 ports, initally i used a 6mm charge pipe and manifols.....it was ok. I ten borrowed a serpent outlaw pipe with a charge manifold....the car was ballistic. I FTD and won the 15 min final from start to finish ( with the help of a good pitman !!!). Second place was 5 laps down !!! The front belt stripped, but not completely in the first 5 min, so i was running a bit of 2 wds and 4 wds !!! A full tank lasted between 6 and 7 minutes, as i have about 1/2 tank in the end after the second stop at 10 min mark.

p.s ed, in what way is the new BRB set different in performance compared to the earlier set ?
xtreme888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:12 AM   #1117
Tech Elite

Default Re: BRB set

Quote:
Originally posted by xtreme888
HI Ed,

It was actually dry today, but someone vandled the track with cement dust !!! Never the less we raced today !! The BRB was in a NSR5 ports, initally i used a 6mm charge pipe and manifols.....it was ok. I ten borrowed a serpent outlaw pipe with a charge manifold....the car was ballistic. I FTD and won the 15 min final from start to finish ( with the help of a good pitman !!!). Second place was 5 laps down !!! The front belt stripped, but not completely in the first 5 min, so i was running a bit of 2 wds and 4 wds !!! A full tank lasted between 6 and 7 minutes, as i have about 1/2 tank in the end after the second stop at 10 min mark.

p.s ed, in what way is the new BRB set different in performance compared to the earlier set ?
Hi Phillip.
I glad to hear that you finaly tested BRB with good finish.
The difference between 1s and 2nd version in power wise is overall power gain-it just much more powerfull. Now 3 rd version i even faster. New batch is comming in 2 days ( I already tracing it in USA). I am not sure how many will be available-most of them is already sold.
Edward.
Old 12-06-2004, 05:28 AM   #1118
Tech Master

Hi Ed,

You have a PM about the BRB 3rd version p/s

Thanks
TRAJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 05:42 AM   #1119
Tech Elite

Congratulation Chris Lee and his drivers in HK in Kyosho CUP.
On that cup were present Andrea Rossi and Adrien Bertin.
One of the engine with BRB p/s set ended 4th in A-main, one 1st in B-main and Chris himself second in B.
Realy good work Chris
As I know Chris had some chat with Andrea Rossi and he was shoked by Palmaris products quality and designs.
here is attached pic of Chris Lee, Andrea Rossi and Adrien Bertin after the race and after Chris showed our products.
BTW, every single P/S set was using there was non moded, absolutly stock 2nd generation version and one was experimental with absoltly new materials.
More info will come later.
Great work Chris
Best regards
Edward
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chris.jpg (102.9 KB, 171 views)
Old 12-06-2004, 07:54 AM   #1120
Tech Adept

Thank Chris for my BRB in Max, but there was a problem of front bearing in my engine, so can't using it in A final, but I start at A8 with finish A7 in 30 min race with my Rex, I hope I can using my BRB in next race & got a good result!!

Click here to view short video of HK Kyosho Cup A main, the winner was Adrien Bertin (yellow car)
boy2rc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 08:16 AM   #1121
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by boy2rc
Thank Chris for my BRB in Max, but there was a problem of front bearing in my engine, so can't using it in A final, but I start at A8 with finish A7 in 30 min race with my Rex, I hope I can using my BRB in next race & got a good result!!

Click here to view short video of HK Kyosho Cup A main, the winner was Adrien Bertin (yellow car)
don't worry. I will fix you up next season.

who knows. may be Sirio crankcase that you want 4 next year instead of MAX
kitracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 04:26 PM   #1122
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Congratulations to Palmaris! Anther great result! Keep it coming TG!
Surge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2004, 08:17 PM   #1123
Tech Fanatic

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Congratulation Chris Lee and his drivers in HK in Kyosho CUP.
On that cup were present Andrea Rossi and Adrien Bertin.
One of the engine with BRB p/s set ended 4th in A-main, one 1st in B-main and Chris himself second in B.
Realy good work Chris
As I know Chris had some chat with Andrea Rossi and he was shoked by Palmaris products quality and designs.
here is attached pic of Chris Lee, Andrea Rossi and Adrien Bertin after the race and after Chris showed our products.
BTW, every single P/S set was using there was non moded, absolutly stock 2nd generation version and one was experimental with absoltly new materials.
More info will come later.
Great work Chris
Best regards
Edward
Actaully, Mr Rossi was'nt Shocked. He seem the quality before and TG u know why

Adrien was a great guy. Told me a lot about car setting, clutch and about the RRR. I will post his setting and picture later
Old 12-06-2004, 10:11 PM   #1124
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by kitracer
Actaully, Mr Rossi was'nt Shocked. He seem the quality before and TG u know why

Adrien was a great guy. Told me a lot about car setting, clutch and about the RRR. I will post his setting and picture later
Hey Chris. I may be sad it wrong way-he wasn't expecting it is comming from us. But now he knows we are existing and pushing hard to the limit (where is the limit?).
What is story about PS12?
I want RRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everybody has already, but not me
Old 12-07-2004, 02:54 AM   #1125
Tech Fanatic

Bertin's RRR
Front solid, rear 30K
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf2422.jpg (112.4 KB, 168 views)