Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro Off-Road > Offroad Nitro Engine Forum
RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling >

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree3Likes

RcRenew.com engine resizing and epoxy crank re-filling

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 10:29 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

No problem James Thank you! They are all boxed up and will ship out in the morning. Talk to ya soon!

Lance
RcRenew
Old 03-15-2011, 07:42 AM
Tech Elite

Added Engine modding services to our website as the request from our customers has been increasing. Also we will be selling modded engines as well. We have been modding engines for years for ourselves and fellow So-Cal racers and customers that requested it, so at our customers request ,here ya go!

Now you guys cant give me a hard time for not having it on the site anymore!!..lol Thanks guys

Lance
RcRenew
Old 03-16-2011, 02:07 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Werks B5 piston and sleeve sent out today.
Old 03-16-2011, 07:11 PM
Tech Addict

I have a couple more motors that I need pinched. What are the tell tale signs of when a/the bearing(s) need replaced.

Is there a good rule of thumb or just send you the blocks with p/s?
Old 03-16-2011, 08:00 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by one8updragracer
Thanks! We will keep an eye out for it!

We appreciate it,
Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 03-16-2011, 08:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by willbe
I have a couple more motors that I need pinched. What are the tell tale signs of when a/the bearing(s) need replaced.

Is there a good rule of thumb or just send you the blocks with p/s?

Well if the bearings are bad the engine can run irratic, be difficult to tune, have strange sounding noise, leak badly out of front bearing. Also they can be bad and not cause any problems that you can notice. Like if If they feel gritty and not smooth, And if there is to much play or slop in them allowing the crank to move around.(it doesnt take much)

If you like just send them in and we can check all the tolerances for you. Sometimes it can be hard to tell if your not sure what to look for.

Thanks,
Lance
RcRenew.com
Old 03-18-2011, 07:16 PM
Tech Elite

Received it this afternoon, Resized it and addresed the piston surface. There were some fine surface scratches and pitting. Cleaned it up and It turned out great. Will E-Mial you tracking and will ship out first thing in the morning.

Thanks so much,
Lance
RcRenew
Old 03-18-2011, 11:56 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Got the 3 B5's today bud. Can't wait to get em purring again! Thanks for the awesome super fast service bro. You are truly a major asset to all RC racers. Also thanks again for supporting Team Terribles and the 2 certificates for AMS and PNB. I speak for the whole team when I say it was thoroughly appreciated. You rock bro!
James Allara
President/Founder
Team Terribles

We are slightly less Terrible with you on our team
Old 03-19-2011, 06:58 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Rcrenew
Received it this afternoon, Resized it and addresed the piston surface. There were some fine surface scratches and pitting. Cleaned it up and It turned out great. Will E-Mial you tracking and will ship out first thing in the morning.

Thanks so much,
Lance
RcRenew
Thank you for the quick turn around. Will recommend you to the guys I run with.
Old 03-19-2011, 09:58 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Jaz240
Got the 3 B5's today bud. Can't wait to get em purring again! Thanks for the awesome super fast service bro. You are truly a major asset to all RC racers. Also thanks again for supporting Team Terribles and the 2 certificates for AMS and PNB. I speak for the whole team when I say it was thoroughly appreciated. You rock bro!
James Allara
President/Founder
Team Terribles

We are slightly less Terrible with you on our team
LOL!..... NO problem James! Thank you! You along with all the TT racers are a great group of people who add a lot to this sport I only wish I could do more!

Take care and Thanks,

Lance
Old 03-19-2011, 10:00 AM
Tech Elite

Thank you for the quick turn around. Will recommend you to the guys I run with.
Thanks Chris, we truly appreciate it! Your tracking has been E_mailed to you. Any questions ever just give me a ring

Thanks so much,
Lance
RcRenew
Old 03-20-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Lord

Honorable mention: http://teamterribles.com/
Old 03-20-2011, 09:32 PM
Tech Adept

Lance,

This is the first time I saw this thread, and from the first few pages I can see there was a lot of doubts about your craftsmanship. Any ways lets keep the past where it belongs... I know when my motor gets weak you'll be the first I think of to bring it back to life...

I looked over the website and seen the services you provide and being in the business of getting the best performance out of the engines. I was thinking why not make the engines look their best again too? Maybe you could get in contact with a local anodize shop and work some thing out to get a deal to re-anodize heads and blocks with custom colors of the customers liking? Or get your own color scheme? So people at a glance will know that engine was modified by RCRenew.... for a modest fee of course

anyways just a thought.

good luck
Old 03-21-2011, 07:53 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by team jeremiah
Lance,

This is the first time I saw this thread, and from the first few pages I can see there was a lot of doubts about your craftsmanship. Any ways lets keep the past where it belongs... I know when my motor gets weak you'll be the first I think of to bring it back to life...

I looked over the website and seen the services you provide and being in the business of getting the best performance out of the engines. I was thinking why not make the engines look their best again too? Maybe you could get in contact with a local anodize shop and work some thing out to get a deal to re-anodize heads and blocks with custom colors of the customers liking? Or get your own color scheme? So people at a glance will know that engine was modified by RCRenew.... for a modest fee of course

anyways just a thought.

good luck
Thanks for the kind words And good ideas, its always good to add new things and options. I will keep that idea in mind. And thanks again for the support. its appreciated

Take care,
Lance,
RcRenew
Old 03-21-2011, 11:27 AM
Tech Lord

Team Terribles welcomes Team Jeremiah. Its all about mergers and acquisitions Enjoy your discount from Lance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.