Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree762Likes

Seattle RC Racers/North SeaTac Racing Center

Search this Thread

Old 05-24-2024, 09:30 AM
Tech Adept

Jake like I said the spray no spray doesn't affect me in any way shape or form. My main decision criteria is turnout and the fact that Mangler was in the show tells me turnout was low lol
Old 05-24-2024, 09:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Lukyduckie
Jake like I said the spray no spray doesn't affect me in any way shape or form. My main decision criteria is turnout and the fact that Mangler was in the show tells me turnout was low lol
Haha! I think it's hard to get under Monti's skin. Try harder :-)

yeah, perception matters. I spent the last couple days thinking up a way to entice people to pre-register and create some signup momentum. See my next post.... :-).
Old 05-24-2024, 09:42 AM
Tech Elite

Default Sizzler Signup Raffle !

Sizzler Signup raffle !

Signup and pre pay at RC Signups for the Summer Sizzler before May 31. That’s it ! ( I’m sure you can pay / enter directly, to the club but for this non sanctioned raffle I have to rely on RC signups )

Winners get a set of Rush VR3 touring asphalt tires ( each set is a $35 value ). I have three sets to give away.

After 10 people signup and pre-pay I’ll randomly pick a winner. At 20 pre-paid entries the same, and at 30 the same. All non winning raffle entries will remain in the raffle. PRO TIP, increase your odds significantly the sooner you signup the higher your odds on winning. Equally important , get your friends to signup and pay ASAP to get to each of the 3 possible tiers before May 31 (for additional chances to win.)

Note , this raffle ends May 31, so get on your horse, get those pre paid entries in at RC signups. Delivery to paid raffle winning racers will be at the 2024 Summer Sizzler.

Why am I doing this? It helps the club plan for the number of racers expected and creates a little signup momentum too.

( my pre signup doesn't count nor does Todd's, Sorry Todd :-) )

Good luck,
Jake D.

Last edited by Magnet Top; 05-24-2024 at 10:29 AM.
Old 05-24-2024, 10:17 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I, We spent years prepping the Track, here and there with an assortment of Cock tails for maximum grip, Don’t miss the mess, Kinda like not missing running nitro, maybe an hour or track time and 2 days cleaning the car, Without spray seems to be more consistent overall.

However, as a caveat, There are those among us that change setup minimally from carpet to asphalt. It’s about driving skill and spending time with friends near or far.

And Jake don’t worry about me in a raffle, if attending this race hinges on rcsignup, I guess I’ll have a few weeks off.See you after the sizzler.
Old 05-24-2024, 10:35 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by busman
And Jake don’t worry about me in a raffle, if attending this race hinges on rcsignup, I guess I’ll have a few weeks off.See you after the sizzler.
I’m certain that the club allows signup and payment outside of RC Signups.

Jake

busman likes this.
Old 05-24-2024, 01:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

They do prep work but the spray just isn't needed. Idk how else to say that.
d
Old 05-24-2024, 01:12 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

its a good thing I took that class in keeping your thoughts and feelings off the internet. its works most of time.
but I'm about 3 shots of Jamison from forgetting thing I learned. cant wait till 8:37 tonight to see if I can restrain myself.
busman likes this.
Old 05-24-2024, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by skypilot
its a good thing I took that class in keeping your thoughts and feelings off the internet. its works most of time.
but I'm about 3 shots of Jamison from forgetting thing I learned. cant wait till 8:37 tonight to see if I can restrain myself.
Don’t do it, assume the Lotus position, Deep breath, chant softly, Then go ahead!
Old 05-24-2024, 02:30 PM
Tech Adept

Do you ever hold practice days with just lapping and timing no heats on the off weekends?
Old 05-24-2024, 02:32 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Who signed up for VTA at The Summer Sizzler?

Old 05-24-2024, 02:41 PM
Tech Master

Do you ever hold practice days with just lapping and timing no heats on the off weekends?
Now that is a novel concept, Maybe You could develop some traction with that Question!

Please ask that query again and again, Maybe the powers that be will agree if YOU Ask.
Old 05-24-2024, 03:01 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by busman
Now that is a novel concept, Maybe You could develop some traction with that Question!

Please ask that query again and again, Maybe the powers that be will agree if YOU Ask.
Oh Boy...I guess Ill just come down one nice weekend and hope someone is there to show me around. I've never been.
Old 05-24-2024, 03:43 PM
Tech Master

Oh Boy...I guess Ill just come down one nice weekend and hope someone is there to show me around. I've never been.
You have a PM
Old 05-26-2024, 02:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Magnet Top
Sizzler Signup raffle !

Signup and pre pay at RC Signups for the Summer Sizzler before May 31. That’s it ! ( I’m sure you can pay / enter directly, to the club but for this non sanctioned raffle I have to rely on RC signups )

Winners get a set of Rush VR3 touring asphalt tires ( each set is a $35 value ). I have three sets to give away.

After 10 people signup and pre-pay I’ll randomly pick a winner. At 20 pre-paid entries the same, and at 30 the same. All non winning raffle entries will remain in the raffle. PRO TIP, increase your odds significantly the sooner you signup the higher your odds on winning. Equally important , get your friends to signup and pay ASAP to get to each of the 3 possible tiers before May 31 (for additional chances to win.)

Note , this raffle ends May 31, so get on your horse, get those pre paid entries in at RC signups. Delivery to paid raffle winning racers will be at the 2024 Summer Sizzler.

Why am I doing this? It helps the club plan for the number of racers expected and creates a little signup momentum too.

( my pre signup doesn't count nor does Todd's, Sorry Todd :-) )

Good luck,
Jake D.
All signed up and paid for Mod Touring
busman, gwhiz, Magnet Top and 2 others like this.
Old 05-30-2024, 01:44 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Todd,
Is it possible to add the F1 class and see if we can get turnout? It is not on the signups, and I think that would be the first time it was not on the list since forever. I am okay with it being dropped later due to low signups, but to not even have it as an option seems like an oversight. I know of several f1 drivers who could be tempted to run...
I have lost to many of them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.