Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Playday this weekend?
Old 06-08-2007, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by stavman
BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

FUSION MOTORSPORTS IS NOW SPONSORING OUR RACE

[CENTER]Money Race for Pro Classes.. Total Purse depends on Final Entry's.. Plan to pay out to entire A-Main's

1/2+ of Entries to go to purse's.
Per Class Payout as follows, I think
1st place 50%
2nd Place 25%
3rd place 15%
4-10 split the rest evenly
Just a little clarification.

Payouts per class are based on total entry dollars for that class.. So if 1/8 Buggy has 40 entries and MT has 20, then of course more dollars will be avalable to 1/8 buggy....

So far above dispertion sounds pretty good

Getting close all

Chris
Old 06-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Tech Regular

I have a minor question. Is there going to be practice saturday morning? Also, why di you change it to a one day race? Or is it a one day race?

TQRC- now that you mention that i will get a gas truck!!!

hadley
Old 06-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Tech Champion

Keith, had Too many conflicts to even name em all... Bottom line... Practice Friday, and Saturday am, All Nitro Race on Saturday

Changed it to Money race since we had ta shorten the Day... Still will be a killer race day, Fireworks, the whole nine yards
Lots of door prizes as well

Should be killer

See ya all there

Chris
Old 06-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Tech Regular

Ok I just had to clarifiy that so no biggie. I won't be able to make it down there on Friday. Hey, i won't complain since i will be taking all the money home!!!!

hadley
Old 06-12-2007, 08:50 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Ex-Champ
Ok I just had to clarifiy that so no biggie. I won't be able to make it down there on Friday. Hey, i won't complain since i will be taking all the money home!!!!

hadley
Nice!!!! Thats what I wanna hear

hey you saw the Fireworks last year... Should be as good or better this year for sure

Hey ya gunna make it this Saturday? Should have a killer turn out

See ya

Chris
Old 06-13-2007, 07:37 AM
Tech Regular

Actually we didn't see the fireworks last year cause it got so late. We will see them this year. We got a rock crawl comp on this saturday so we won't be able to make it. We will definitely be down there for the race for independence!! Can't wait. Is there going to be free food like last year?

hadley
Old 06-13-2007, 07:50 AM
Tech Champion

We will definitely be down there for the race for independence!! Can't wait. Is there going to be free food like last year?

hadley
Even better Keith. Parr has graciously loaned us ther Event Trailor. Seating, tables and pop-ups for 100 people.

We will bar-b-que Friday night and all day Saturday. I will have vulunteers from the Woodland Community Center Food bank from 11am till 11pm Saturday.

We will have dogs, burgers, chips, salads, pop and all the fixings, maybe even chicken burgers.

All procedes, so no not free , will go to the less fortunate than us... I am donating all the food, so every penny goes to the Food Bank.... Like anything is ever expensive at my cook outs, so bring a big apetite

Will miss ya this weekend butt looking forward to ya kicking some butt on the 30th

see ya

Chris
Old 06-13-2007, 04:45 PM
Tech Prophet

Trader Rating: 96 (100%+)
Talking

hadley
we'll see about that young man !!!! lololololololol !!
race on dog !!
Old 06-13-2007, 09:09 PM
Tech Regular

Let the smack begin!!!! If I don't it will still be a fun race.

hadley
Old 06-18-2007, 05:19 PM
Tech Champion

Well 2 weeks away.....

Track re-design starts Wed.

I think we have 6 RV's reservations, if ya havent called or asked yet, ya better.

Should be a great race... I see alot of fast guys signed up and some great prizes for the Sportsmen Class's

See ya all soon

Chris
Old 06-23-2007, 09:50 AM
Tech Champion

Had some great track work days lately, its really taking shape. I think we have another winner for sure. Have most of the east side done, some great RD by Kevin showed a couple face need touched up, other than that we are dialed... Now for the West side reversing

Have quite a few RV's coming now, so 1st come 1st serve for the best spots. Have about 4 near the track and the rest on the side near the house.

Will post the practice day plans today. and schedule for saturday as well

Rememmber Racing start at 9am, 9:30 at the latest

so get here early

Well time to go hit the track

Chris
Old 06-23-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Champion

Well lets get serious shall we. Only 1 week ta go

Been out all day prepping, mowing, set up timing line (reversing track so new location) PA System for Pit Area... RV Parking mowed... Hmmm what else... Track is almost Set, just need my CREW ta fine tune it and we are ready ta race,

Now for our Schedule

Thursday....
No practice at all!. Feel free ta show up and park the RV. I am Bar-B-Queing some Chicken for me and the wife and Crew, so if ya show up, YA SCORE!!

Friday.....

We will start Open Practice at 9am. And PLEASE Marshall after you run... Hey if someone was flipping you, help someone else out..

At Noon will will start running Timed HEAT practice. Start getting all those Transponders dialed in so we dont have ta TAG ya on Saturday. We will run 10 minute heats per class. Since we have more 1/8 Buggy and Truggy, I assume we will have Multiple HEATS in a row for those.. All depends on who is practicing. You can run as much as you want BUTT!!! if you run, you MUST Marshall for the next heat following your heat.... NO EXCEPTIONS!!! I will dock Seconds from your heats on Saturday if you dont comply!!! So be fair, have fun, and get yer rigs dialed in. We wont have 250 entries so you will have plenty of time ta set up yer rigs...

OK That said.....

Saturday AM......

Practice from 8am-9am... NO-ONE and I mean NO-ONE who practiced on Friday will be allowed to run Saturday am... PERIOID!!!... Gotta give them lat comers a chance as well...

Track prep at 9am, then drivers meeting, and Hope ta start Racing by 9:30am.....

We have lots of door prizes ta give out all day... Parr's Event Trailer for Bar-B-Que all day Saturday, and Im sure Ill fire it up on Friday as well, again, all DONATIONS for food go to the Woodland Community Center Food Bank. I am Hoping for a $500 donation... So Bring yer appetite.

Hobby Shop SHOULD be maned (or women'd by Chi) all day, so shouldn't need ta Track down a Staff member for parts..

This should be one of the Funnest Races all year guys.. SO if you haven't ran with us... Well Now is your chance.... I GUARANTEE you will have a GREAT time..

Oh did i mention the HUGE fireworks show Saturday Night... we are talking 8"and 10" shells.... SAWEETT!!!

LETS RACE
Old 06-23-2007, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Dude you are so lucky to have a track in your front yard! I sure hope that I can make the race I am prepping the cars as we speak but it seems that I am going to be broke so I may have to use the plastic.Is it cool to stay on Saturday night after a few I might not be interested in driving home?
Old 06-23-2007, 07:29 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by motomanpat
Dude you are so lucky to have a track in your front yard! I sure hope that I can make the race I am prepping the cars as we speak but it seems that I am going to be broke so I may have to use the plastic.Is it cool to stay on Saturday night after a few I might not be interested in driving home?
Hell ya!!! Should have quite a few campers since the Fireworks dont start till 10pm

See ya all there

Chris

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.