Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dave.H
Yes
Hey Dave...is Dino gonna be there too?
Old 06-05-2007, 11:19 AM
Tech Champion

Those Herera's always travel in packs, so bet they both come up

And ya I think we will have a CRT .5 Class, if time heats and everything... Depends on Entries and time... But we should be ok

LETS RACE

Chris
Old 06-05-2007, 11:54 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Old 06-05-2007, 01:39 PM

Steve, I submitted my info on wheretorace.com but did not pay, I plan on paying when I arrive Friday morning. You mentioned tents, tables, chairs and food, I assume those are all for eating only and not for pitting, can you confirm, I doubt that PARR would appreciate all that nice equipment getting beat to death by people pitting on them. Also, what is the latest on practice control, with the track change and such and the overall size of the event, it doesn't seem to me that it will be to big of an issue. I also may have an RV, 30' travel trailer to park, hasn't been confirmed by the boss though, but I don't really feel like driving home Saturday night after consuming some adult beverages and watching fireworks if you know what I mean.
Old 06-05-2007, 03:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TQRC
Steve, I submitted my info on wheretorace.com but did not pay, I plan on paying when I arrive Friday morning. You mentioned tents, tables, chairs and food, I assume those are all for eating only and not for pitting, can you confirm, I doubt that PARR would appreciate all that nice equipment getting beat to death by people pitting on them. Also, what is the latest on practice control, with the track change and such and the overall size of the event, it doesn't seem to me that it will be to big of an issue. I also may have an RV, 30' travel trailer to park, hasn't been confirmed by the boss though, but I don't really feel like driving home Saturday night after consuming some adult beverages and watching fireworks if you know what I mean.
Yes bring pit stuff, Parr stuff is for eating

Should have RV room as well, no problem

Still not sure on practice plans, really depends on how many show up. Have a few ideas so we shall see as we get closer... We will have practice so that is for sure

See ya all then

Chris
Old 06-05-2007, 04:18 PM
Tech Regular

Just signed up. Practice Friday, Racing Saturday. What time does the track open for practice on Friday?
Old 06-05-2007, 04:51 PM
Tech Champion

It will be pretty early friday

Keep yer eye's peeled and as we get closer Ill set a fixed schedule. Flyer says 9am, so we shall see

Should be good times for sure

Chris
Old 06-05-2007, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

i think you should have a 3 hour delay that will piss eemm off i say that out loud

i need rv spot try to get off friday early but off the 22,23,24 for a out oif town race but i will be there friday before dark

ninja aka doc
Old 06-05-2007, 09:24 PM
Tech Regular

What tires do you run here? Bowties, Crime Fighters? Looks pretty loose and dusty from the pictures. It is okay if you do not want to tell me since we are competition. Just thought I should buy some before I come down.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:30 PM

Chris, just updated and resubmitted my personal transponder number so there may be two entries for my name. If it didn't work, the number is 2742061
Old 06-05-2007, 10:34 PM

oh SNAP!!!, just noticed my on road buddy from back in the day Mike Stanton has signed up, can't wait now to get to the track. Also noticed Keith Hadley has signed up too, you're all in for a butt woopin from that kid, glad he's not runnin gas truck.
Old 06-05-2007, 10:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Yeah Chris save me an rv spot i will be up early that friday.

Chad May
Old 06-06-2007, 06:53 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by whoajoe
What tires do you run here? Bowties, Crime Fighters? Looks pretty loose and dusty from the pictures. It is okay if you do not want to tell me since we are competition. Just thought I should buy some before I come down.
Some like steppins/step ups for buggy,I like bow-ties.Later in the day it does tend to loosen up and dry out.We water between rounds but it only lasts so long.

Sounds like some new faces are coming to check out the best track around..that is sweet.Cant wait.
Old 06-06-2007, 07:02 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by TQRC
Chris, just updated and resubmitted my personal transponder number so there may be two entries for my name. If it didn't work, the number is 2742061
Yer set Gary, just has ya once

And Chad already had ya set Buddy... Hey is Alison coming up, she is getting pretty good, maybe she can WHOOP up on the Sportsman class.

Sounds Like Doody and Kevin will be up tonight and prep the Track for Next weeks race... Gunna do some track planning for this race as well...

See ya all soon

Chris
Old 06-06-2007, 08:50 AM
Tech Adept

Hahahahaha yep I'll be there for sure!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.