R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Northwest Racers (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers-50/)
-   -   C&C's Raceway's 2007 2nd Annual "Race for Independence" (https://www.rctech.net/forum/northwest-racers/145924-c-cs-raceways-2007-2nd-annual-race-independence.html)

stavman 01-22-2007 12:23 PM

C&C's Raceway 2007 "Race for Independence"

BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

FUSION MOTORSPORTS IS NOW SPONSORING OUR RACE

Money Race for Pro Classes.. Total Purse depends on Final Entry's.. Plan to pay out to entire A-Main's

1/2+ of Entries to go to purse's.
Per Class Payout as follows, I think :p
1st place 50%
2nd Place 25%
3rd place 15%
4-10 split the rest evenly

Sportsman Classes to Compete for Novarossi Motors, Pipes and other loot for top winners, Plaques or Trophies as well

:tire: LET'S RACE :tire:

Ok the Original Post Below................
Is it too soon to start talking about the 2nd annual "2007 Race For Independence"? Wanted to put a bug in every one's ear now so you can plan your 4th of July Vacations around us

Since we had such great support and feedback last year's race we figured we should do it again this year. It will be Friday June 29th thru Saturday June 30th, with a HUGE Fireworks show on Saturday Night, they where KILLER last year so dont miss out, most towns would be jelous of this show, we are talking 8" & 10" shells. I will have Parr Lumber's Event Trailer for Bar-B-Que both days. It has set up for 100 people with tables, chairs and Pop Ups. I will provide the food and ALL procedes for food sales will go to the Woodland Community Center food bank to support the local les fortunate families. So be sure and help us help them out... :nod:

Practice Friday June 29th
3 Qualifying Heats Saturday June 30th
Mains After Heats on Saturday

We will do a track change prior to this race ta keep an even playing field for everyone.
Due to Date Changes, no Electric Classes, sorry everyone.

So just a little heads up guys. So you fast guys that havent been here yet can plan ahead.

Keep and eye out here and our Web page for more info.

Check out www.wheretoracerc.com for sign up info, updated now, flyer to follow soon.

See ya there

Chris
http://www.c-n-craceway.com/images/s...roup_thumb.jpg

boogerdan 01-23-2007 12:08 PM

I have it on my schedule, missed it last year, but not this year.
Three days of racing, just 16 miles from home. A very good deal.

stavman 01-30-2007 01:27 PM

Just Uploaded the preliminary race flyer.

Thanks Guys

Chris

Mike Dana 01-30-2007 05:54 PM

As I've told you before, you're track looks bitch'n Chris.

If I don't go to the ROAR Buggy Nats that weekend I'll be looking forward to your race.

What's your club race schedule look like for May?

stavman 01-31-2007 07:23 AM

Thanks Mike, track is pretty sweet, gunna do some changes before the Points series as well as prior to our big race.

I hope our points series Kicks off in April, I didnt set a firm date on my flyer yet or the thread, figured I'd let Mother nature figure it out for us. Last year we ran races in March, and started Points series May 15, gunna try a bit sooner this year since I am organized and ready. So by May this year we should definantly be in full swing. :nod:

Ya gotta check us out for sure, Illinois is a long way ta go, more fun in woodland.. ;)

Definantly keep an eye on our thread or the callendar on my web page and I will be posting our 1st race of the year

CANT WAIT TA RACE!!!! :tire: :tire:

stavman 02-02-2007 07:55 AM

Lots of Plans in the Works.. Sponsors rolling in every day.

My Next Task is to hook up a Band for Saturday Night, have a friend who's son has a band, hoping to get him locked in for us.

So should be a great time Saturday night. Band, Bar-B-Que, and Fireworks, hey what more do ya need :nod:

So stay tuned for more Updates.

Chris

kardoctor 02-22-2007 10:36 PM

last year was way cool thought the fire works where better than vancouvers where lots of money blowing up in the sky that is for sure cant wait till this year all ready sign up also got my rv spot as well

DOC

stavman 03-16-2007 08:20 AM

I will be posting a schedule change in the next couple days. There are too many conflicts on Sunday that I am unable to avoid or change so It doesn't look like we can run on Sunday July 1st. Just when you think all is set, BAM life kicks ya in the butt. We will still be open for practice on Friday and run the race all day Saturday. Sorry for any inconvenience but life does that to us sometimes unfortunately. :(

I will probably eliminate the electric class do to this change :weird: . I know there is at least 1 person signed up for electrics but not paid, so sorry :D

This still should be a FANTASTIC race, we had such a great turn out and time last year so don't let this discourage anyone. So you travelers can still show up Friday am, practice on the new changed track, and race on Saturday, hang out for the HUGE fireworks show, sleep get up refreshed and drive home.

I will update the flyer and full schedule soon.

Thanks everyone

Chris

Jammin"145 03-16-2007 10:23 AM

it still is going to be a killer race to come to.I cant wait. :tire:

stavman 03-25-2007 09:42 AM

Here is the Updated Race Flyer and New Track Picture... Have a New sponsor I'm talking to so this flyer could change again :) :weird:

Sorry its only 2 days now, but if you came last year it was killer, the Fireworks rock, heck should be light till 9pm so we should be fine. Bar-B-Que ta support local food bank, Lots of Door Prizes, Currently 1 RTR nitro truck, Motors, Bodies and Much Much more, you know me I'm always giving away something. We will have door Prizes all day and Trophies for the Winners :tire: :tire:

So plan on coming by friday, get some practice in, camp out, get a hotel.... I would love ta run some heats on Friday but might not be fare for guys who cant get here till Saturday.. Ill leave that option open, then we could run 4 heats, just a thought :D

See ya soon everyone

Chris "Stav" Stavros

stavman 05-16-2007 08:24 PM

Ok..........

I started thinking tonight...Ya Ya I know... Keep the ADHD under wraps :blush: :p

What about a BIG Money Race on this Date???????

Maybe a 50% Payout.....

Ok Still Thinking...

Pro Classes Money pay out, Again like 50% paid out to top 3 ish...... Sportsman Class is eligable for top prizes for winners.... RTR's, Engine etc appropriate for each class

OK I AM JUST BRAIN STORMING HERE!!!! Dont shoot me....

Its about what the RACER wants.... I know the FAST guys have LOTS of Hardware ta boast about... So CASH is good.... Heck $1000 split between 3 classes.... HMMM not bad eh

Ok again just started thinking tonight, and ya I know, gets me in trouble........

Back at YOU the racer now

What do ya think????????????

Stav

Owen RaCing 05-16-2007 09:15 PM

Good Ideas.

I have talked to my Dad about this race for a couple of months, I think I can come. WOOHOO! Is Camping on the Land OK if we just have a tent? Its like a big wall tent.

-Mike

stavman 05-17-2007 06:36 AM

I do have a spot for some RV's and Im sure we could toss a tent ot two there as well

See ya then Mike

Chris

riverrevo 05-17-2007 11:22 AM

How about a gift certificate for stuff from your shop then I can go on a shopping spree when I lay the smack down on the 1/8th scale and truggy class. :nod: :nod: :nod:

rcdog008 05-17-2007 12:40 PM

River, Just as long as you throw me a glow plug for all the trouble I had to go through to let you walk away with my $100 bucks last 4th of July :( :lol: