Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2007, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

bucknuts, You are so right........

Hello gansei I think you enjoyed doing this photo shut and now since you are done will you build mine? lol
Great job and that's awsome what you have done for the TM racers and new racers that are on this thread that are thinking about buying a TM car. Alot time just taking the pictures for us. Again, nice job.........
Old 12-11-2007, 11:18 PM
Tech Apprentice

New K Factory ZF Belts for G4:

Last edited by TM Sean; 12-12-2007 at 01:19 AM.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:24 AM
Tech Addict

Gansei:

Thanks for the photos. The car looks good, did you sand the inside holes on the clutchbell?

No Racing braking pads either? Would be insterested to see if the pad material has changes from the G4S.

H_O
Old 12-12-2007, 12:27 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by aussies1129
Hi Guys i just put the new
rear sway bar on and I have a few questions,
in the booklet that the kit came with it said the turn buckles should be 50.7mm is this correct cause thats nearly to the end of the threads???
also where and how many spacers do you put on the pins and which hole does the pins go in as there are two on the new bulkheads??I have also found the arms are on a positive droop or nearly level with the chassis should I shift the shocks to the other hole on the arms??Also the universal are not as far into the diff as before how do I get them in further.
cheers
Michael
Hi Michael

I think PattoJnr posted on either this thread or the G4+ thread about the tie rod lengths he had to set for the blade rear swaybar.

H-O
Old 12-12-2007, 12:48 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by aussies1129
Hi Guys i just put the new
rear sway bar on and I have a few questions,
in the booklet that the kit came with it said the turn buckles should be 50.7mm is this correct cause thats nearly to the end of the threads???
also where and how many spacers do you put on the pins and which hole does the pins go in as there are two on the new bulkheads??I have also found the arms are on a positive droop or nearly level with the chassis should I shift the shocks to the other hole on the arms??Also the universal are not as far into the diff as before how do I get them in further.
cheers
Michael
Mike i cant exactly remember the figure, may be do a search on the sway bar in the G4+ thread. im sure its around 47mm.
also use the innerr hole for the rear lower hinge pin, this also sets the drive shaft further in the cup . if it still doesnt sit in far enough, i use 2 shims before the inner bearingon the rear axle hub. but do set your track width first and then adjust this after you see if you need to shim it or not.
Old 12-12-2007, 12:58 AM
Tech Addict

Patto:

You are evil man... check out your number of posts dude!!!

H_O
Old 12-12-2007, 01:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 74 (100%+)

thanks guys it took bloody ages to setup will play with it later also can I use my existing rear bumper 502196?
thanks
Old 12-12-2007, 07:57 AM

gansei "Quote" Great job and that's awsome what you have done for the TM racers and new racers that are on this thread that are thinking about buying a TM car. Alot time just taking the pictures for us. Again, nice job.

TM should be paying you for your outstanding work
Old 12-12-2007, 08:00 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by hooked_on
Gansei:

Thanks for the photos. The car looks good, did you sand the inside holes on the clutchbell?

No Racing braking pads either? Would be insterested to see if the pad material has changes from the G4S.

H_O
did you sand the inside holes on the clutchbell? => yes,i did

No Racing braking pads => it is normal braking pads.. no Racing braking pads
Old 12-12-2007, 02:09 PM
Tech Adept

Hey Gansei

extrem great Job.

And now we here in germany are waiting for the first driving Infos...
The weather here is sooo bad :-(

Thansk for all

marc
Old 12-12-2007, 07:02 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by g4-racing.de
Hey Gansei

extrem great Job.

And now we here in germany are waiting for the first driving Infos...
The weather here is sooo bad :-(

Thansk for all

marc
korea weather is also too bad..

i run E4 on the ice in last week (sub-zero temperature)

But i will try G4RS in this weekend!!

pls wait for G4RS FeedBack!!
Old 12-13-2007, 02:51 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 32 (94%+)
Thumbs up

Gansei, Great job on your new G4RSyou should run at the Winternats in Ft. Myers, Florida Feb 10-16 very big event over here in the US.
Old 12-14-2007, 02:04 AM
Tech Elite

Great pics Gansei as usual

Car looks extremely good.
Interest is almost non existent at teh moment for TM cars locally but will see how the new year picks up and get some G4RS kits in stock.
Im sure all the revisions will make a difference and the extra roll centre adjustements on the rear will be a plus.

Look forward to the feedback after your test.
Im getting ready for a 6 hour electric enduro tomorrow and hope the rain stays away.

Later guys and lets all think positive for 2008 !!!

To all compliments of the season and hope ou guys have a safe and joyous Christmas and a fab new year !!!
Old 12-14-2007, 06:13 AM

ALL TEAM MAGIC DEALER PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!

i have heard that TM played out one of their agent by telling them that there will not be a new version of g4 kit releasing until next year(2008) when that agent was about to place and order on the g4s kit. reason why that dealer asked is b'coz TM have on their website a 'coming soon' in the g4 page. that agent did re-confirm again after they place the order but before the payment. again the answer from TM is 'the new car will only be out only in 2008 and till early 2008, the g4s will still be in production. after hearing what TM had confirmed, that agent make the payment.

BUT

on the very day that dealer received the order, they checked the TM website and there is no new update and sent TM a email(early afternoon) saying order received. That very same day(late afternoon) after the email was sent, TM update their website on the release of the g4rs kit and also their setup of their OWN online shop RC SHOPPING.

what is the meaning of this??? BUSINESS ethic?????

all this thing happened in month of Oct 2007. i only get to know this news today.
Old 12-14-2007, 06:13 AM

ALL TEAM MAGIC DEALER PLEASE BE CAREFUL!!!!!

i have heard that TM played out one of their agent by telling them that there will not be a new version of g4 kit releasing until next year(2008) when that agent was about to place and order on the g4s kit. reason why that dealer asked is b'coz TM have on their website a 'coming soon' in the g4 page. that agent did re-confirm again after they place the order but before the payment. again the answer from TM is 'the new car will only be out only in 2008 and till early 2008, the g4s will still be in production. after hearing what TM had confirmed, that agent make the payment.

BUT

on the very day that dealer received the order, they checked the TM website and there is no new update and sent TM a email(early afternoon) saying order received. That very same day(late afternoon) after the email was sent, TM update their website on the release of the g4rs kit and also their setup of their OWN online shop RC SHOPPING.

what is the meaning of this??? BUSINESS ethic?????

all this thing happened in month of Oct 2007. i only get to know this news today.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.