Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2007, 12:32 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by gansei
hi!

who did Test run G4+?

i wonder G4+'s activity difference compare with G4S
i dont quite understand Gansei what you are asking ?
the most noticable difference, (if thats the question) seems to be getting rear grip on lower traction tracks . and while the flying wing arms are more fragile, seems to be the new rear swaybar is the difference for lower traction tracks. while i went to the nationals, i did have that rear bar as hard as it could go, it was a very good tool for a VHT prepped track.
also there seems to be a lot less flex in the 4mm chassis, while the nylon front speedshot brace regains some of the loss of steering. the shocks are completely different also, alot harder to get the shocks right, as i think the bleed hole is too high and doesnt function properly, so its hard to get the shocks consistent. if you like a stiff chassis and braces, as the side trans braces are carbon and alloy, then traction will suffer a little on a lower traction track . but i tried some new things with the car a few weeks ago, was very happy with the results of playing around with the G4S shocks. less holes , heavier oils and hard springs, makes for a dynamic car, alot different to what i have been trying in the past.
Old 12-04-2007, 07:41 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Mike Blackstock
Maybe it is not TM at all ?? maybe it is other people promising things and then not delivering... .

hmmm makes you wonder...

Mike
Hmmmm ... lol I wonder if your right?
Old 12-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Hydra
is team magic trying to kill all our agents worldwide????

-sudden change of pricing (G4+ from USD700++ to USD495)
-release 2 car kit in 1 year
-selling online direct to countries with distributor.
-dishonest business act
-releasing car that is not properly tested out (M1 & M1B)
Not all this is entirley accurate, some is interpretation too.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:39 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by Pattojnr
i dont quite understand Gansei what you are asking ?
the most noticable difference, (if thats the question) seems to be getting rear grip on lower traction tracks . and while the flying wing arms are more fragile, seems to be the new rear swaybar is the difference for lower traction tracks. while i went to the nationals, i did have that rear bar as hard as it could go, it was a very good tool for a VHT prepped track.
also there seems to be a lot less flex in the 4mm chassis, while the nylon front speedshot brace regains some of the loss of steering. the shocks are completely different also, alot harder to get the shocks right, as i think the bleed hole is too high and doesnt function properly, so its hard to get the shocks consistent. if you like a stiff chassis and braces, as the side trans braces are carbon and alloy, then traction will suffer a little on a lower traction track . but i tried some new things with the car a few weeks ago, was very happy with the results of playing around with the G4S shocks. less holes , heavier oils and hard springs, makes for a dynamic car, alot different to what i have been trying in the past.
thanks for your reply..

i am sorry!! for my poor English!!!!

could you test G4+ after change G4S's front knuckle arm?

and feedback please..

i did most of G4+ conversion to my G4S.. except front knuckle arm and 4mm chassis for some reason..
Old 12-04-2007, 06:05 PM
Tech Initiate

Geez Menace, took you long enough to chime in. Thought maybe you had a bitterness still with the all the BS going on. Wouldn't blame you one bit. I still can't get the taste out.
Mike B. sorry to hear about your crap too!! You are right, this is your living and I would hope that you would be treated with the respect that you deserve. The level that you are at you would think that professionalism by your sponsor or the "behind the scenes people" would be reciprocated. You pimp their product so you can put food on the table and presents under the tree and in return you get a big fat c ya and no $$. You deserve better.
A lesson for all of you looking for a sponsorship deal next year. If Mike B. a veteran ace with one of the best attitudes around didn't leave with a smile, what do you think you will depart with?
Just my opinion, it may suck, but it's still mine, they can't take that from me.
Old 12-05-2007, 07:39 PM
Tech Addict

Where I can get g4rs?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:16 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by ioxqq
Where I can get g4rs?
Where are you located?
Old 12-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Tech Adept

Hello
I hope i can get mine next Year............
No g4rs for Germany

marc
Old 12-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I heard that the g4rs will be in this week at SpeedWorld Raceway in Calif. They are receiving 5 or 10 of them.
www.speedworldraceway.com

Hope this helps...
Old 12-06-2007, 05:35 AM
Tech Regular

bump..........................
Old 12-06-2007, 03:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

SpeedWorld Raceway & Hobbies was just confirmed that 5 kits of the g4rs will me in tomorrow at noon, if this helps anybody.

www.speedworldraceway.com
Old 12-06-2007, 07:24 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I'm getting an Xray.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:34 AM
Tech Fanatic

i made a new thread about G4RS...

sorry.. i did not see this thread..
Old 12-07-2007, 02:01 PM
Tech Regular

hummmm....should i check out the TM G4RS thread or the TM G4RS thread?

what to due.....? aaaahh i know the TM G4S thread...
Old 12-07-2007, 07:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)
Default G4S / G4RS

Hey Gansei, you can now test the difference between the cars.
i dont have the G4S anymore so i cant tell you the difference the steering hubs make. i know they have less material to accept the quick release wheel system. the inserts used arent quite as strong as the G4S originals (one mould), but i dont know if any geometry has been change with them ? maybe you can test for me ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.