Wiki Posts
Search

Team Magic G4

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2006, 12:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)
Default 2007!

Just want to wish everyone all the best in 2007...

I won't be running a G4S next year, i have had enough of dealing with dodgy overseas online companies that don't give a shit.

I will from now on run a product that i can get local support from through my LHS as they are only to happy to accept you hard earnt and give you the service you deserve...

Zoom & S710_Nut, i wouldn't bother you are beating a dead horse

BB
Old 12-19-2006, 12:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Z00M
You're obviously bored Paul.

As for your attempts to get into another slinging match, I'm over it. I can tell you're going to be a winner as a committee member at the track as well. I'm sure 'going the niggle' is the best way to promote the club you're now representing.
on the money on one thing ! im on HOLIDAYS
so far from the mark on the other. i tried to save you the hassel of again voicing your opinion on to others. you are not the only one who shares this opinion of buying overseas on the net. the niggle wasnt aimed at you , believe it or not. but i have spent 4 or 5 years on cricket club committees, and i know what it takes to be on a committee. as for your preconcieved opinion of what my efforts will be on the committee, then im already so far under you. to be honest , now i feel there is no point even trying to prove myself , as its never going to be enough in your eyes. i came so close to actually leaving the club earlier this year, and id have to say mostly due to your perception of myself and others. and if it continues i dont need it, especially if i have committee duties as well to deal with. i will give all i can give to the committee, and i suppose we will see what happens. but you always leave me feeling i have to justify my self and you turn it into niggles and slinging matches. i will whatch this forum from now on and if i have to say anything to anyone i will do by PM. i shouldnt bother you anymore Mike. thats all i can do.
Old 12-19-2006, 12:42 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

on a parting note to all you guys , I wish everyone a merry christmas, and a very happy and successfull new year
Old 12-19-2006, 12:50 AM
Tech Fanatic

yep same to you and all ur families cant wait to chat next year after christmas wen i get all my rc goodies
Old 12-19-2006, 01:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Paul, maybe you've got too much time to think since you're on holidays.

I don't know why you feel you need to justify yourself to me. I'm sure what I think means very little in the scheme of things. As for playing the victim I think you need more practice at it.

I feel I was justified in replying, and since you say you said it so I wouldn't have to means I was correct in assuming that it was aimed at me.

I almost left the club when I resigned from the committee. I know no-one asked me why I resigned. What would you have done if a fellow committee member threatened you with physical violence?

All over toy cars? come on

So I suggest you dry your tears and get on with rebuilding your car or stripping that engine or refining some demon tweak rather than taking any notice of what I have to say.
Old 12-19-2006, 02:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

[QUOTE=Z00M]. I know no-one asked me why I resigned. What would you have done if a fellow committee member threatened you with physical violence?

All over toy cars? come on

Dude, I would have stood up and banged with the guy and kicked his ass. It's a matter of pride, not toy cars. Although I am not into violence, if someone confronts me with such attitude, they better be VERY prepared to stand up for there words or actions right then and there. I don't Think violence trully solves a problem, but sometimes you need to face things head on, and in most cases these "bully" assholes back down faster then you can blink. They usually are all punks trying to use the tough guy act for intimidation. 95% of the time they put their tail between their legs and don't know what to do other then piss themselves. Sorry for the off topic somewhat, but I am confused about the Polotics that is being bounced around here.

And if your upset about Pattojnr's posts, it wasn't his doing, it was mine. So if you need to tell me something, let me know. I believe that Pattojnr was trying to avoid others of what I had posted. I'm not trying to step on toes or get on anyones bad side, but IMO...Pattojnr was trying to do the right thing. However I am not fully understanding this little thing that looks like a quaral. And yes I agree to support the LHS, but when they don't carry ANY of the products or even interested in getting them, then we need our outside sources such as Sam. No matter what part of the world you live. Maybe none of this is my business, but it's posted, so I choose to get involved on what the issue at hand is.

Peace to all and dream about racing your ass off until we can get back into the warm months and make it reality!!!!
Old 12-19-2006, 04:17 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

i have a brand new rd logics mongoose kit nib for 175 shipped!
Old 12-19-2006, 07:55 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Serpentd
Wouldn't just be cool as hell if ALL us G4S'ers from all over the world be able to attend a G4S only race hosted and paid for by TM! It would be quit special to meet all of you killer guys here in person and be able to race with one another. Just me day dreaming is all. However, I wouldn't be totally surprized if some of us did cross paths someday at one of the larger races. I would be up for a trip to Africa, Australia, Europe...etc. But if it never happens, at least we have our happy little forum!
Well there is 14 G4 racers from my club alone
Old 12-19-2006, 10:55 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by S710_Nut
Buy from your LHS and get great service... My 2 cents
The part your missing is that product is not available from TM's new US distributor leaving Raceday as the only place to buy parts.

Mark
Old 12-19-2006, 11:40 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by NiMo
Well there is 14 G4 racers from my club alone
Well, give me your address, and we will race there! I am the only G4S at this point. Everyone has a bit of everything else. I will hopefully be changing that this next season!
Old 12-19-2006, 03:00 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Bundy_Bear
Just want to wish everyone all the best in 2007...

I won't be running a G4S next year, i have had enough of dealing with dodgy overseas online companies that don't give a shit.

I will from now on run a product that i can get local support from through my LHS as they are only to happy to accept you hard earnt and give you the service you deserve...

Zoom & S710_Nut, i wouldn't bother you are beating a dead horse

BB
Where do you race?
Old 12-19-2006, 07:05 PM
Tech Elite

Default 2007 Midwest Series

Hey,

Are any of you guy's going to be running in the Midwest Series with the G4s?
Old 12-19-2006, 09:40 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by British Menace
Hey,

Wish I could ,it would be a privelage just to be a spectator.
Old 12-19-2006, 09:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by British Menace
Hey,

I don't know? I live in Colorado, so I might be interested. Where can I find info for this race so I can check into it. Thanks bro!
Old 12-20-2006, 03:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Just got confirmation that the TM G4S is on its way to Down Under, that means that it should land around a week to two weeks due to Xmas Holidays!

bought mine thru the-border, Danny is his name and is awesome to deal with "i highly recomend!!!!

Anyways, how about we see more pictures of the TMG4S - like how all the memebers on this thread post some pics of there pride n joy G4S...!

Pics i like, and seeing differant mods and body colour schemes is always good to view!

Cheers

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.