Wiki Posts
Search

Serpent 960....

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2007, 09:51 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by E.Rocha
christiani very fast with 960, if no problem with tire maybe he win.
What problem did he have with the tires?
Old 10-19-2007, 12:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Hi Guys, back to normal after 2 weeks of traveling. I will like to thank all of you for posting nice messages for myself, our drivers and team. Thanks you very much. We really appreciate the support.

We are very happy with the result of the WC. We did everything but winning the event, I know. It’s a pity, and I am sorry if you guys fell disappointed in some way. But still we are proud with the outcome. We Tq the event and Massimo was the fastest in any single run, we had 4 cars in the final and came second place, recovering a lap with the fastest car in the 1 hour main event. We had 7 cars in the semifinals and so on. Quite an accomplishment I must say. Many stories can be told about this year WC, many ifs........ what if Cristiani did not had the problem at the start, what if we where able to get the tires since day one instead of 4 days later, etc. etc. etc But you can't live with the ifs...

Congrats to the whole Team for the effort and performance. We have a good car now, which we will keep developing and improving to make it better everyday...

Soon to be released will be the parts to convert the car. Basically are only a few plastic parts (Lower and upper arms, uprights and control arm for body mount) and the wheel axles (front and rear). We are going to have also the upright for the STD Serpent offset, to give the opportunity to the customers that feel that the STD version is better or have huge inventory of tires to keep using that. Future looks good for 960. The platform has proven to be a WC contender and winner at every level.
Old 10-19-2007, 03:19 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Paolo M
Hi Guys, back to normal after 2 weeks of traveling. I will like to thank all of you for posting nice messages for myself, our drivers and team. Thanks you very much. We really appreciate the support.

We are very happy with the result of the WC. We did everything but winning the event, I know. It’s a pity, and I am sorry if you guys fell disappointed in some way. But still we are proud with the outcome. We Tq the event and Massimo was the fastest in any single run, we had 4 cars in the final and came second place, recovering a lap with the fastest car in the 1 hour main event. We had 7 cars in the semifinals and so on. Quite an accomplishment I must say. Many stories can be told about this year WC, many ifs........ what if Cristiani did not had the problem at the start, what if we where able to get the tires since day one instead of 4 days later, etc. etc. etc But you can't live with the ifs...

Congrats to the whole Team for the effort and performance. We have a good car now, which we will keep developing and improving to make it better everyday...

Soon to be released will be the parts to convert the car. Basically are only a few plastic parts (Lower and upper arms, uprights and control arm for body mount) and the wheel axles (front and rear). We are going to have also the upright for the STD Serpent offset, to give the opportunity to the customers that feel that the STD version is better or have huge inventory of tires to keep using that. Future looks good for 960. The platform has proven to be a WC contender and winner at every level.
good to see you made it back safe paolo
nice run for you and the team
jimmy
Old 10-19-2007, 03:34 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Last edited by Team Kamikaze; 11-09-2007 at 06:03 PM.
Old 10-19-2007, 05:52 PM
Tech Master

Welcome back Paulo and congrats to all the Serpent guys that went to the worlds, if U look at the numbers...I would say that Serpent did an EXCELLENT job there and that proves that the 960 is one of the best out there, a good car just keeps getting better...no dissapointments here!!

BTW - Paulo...what is different with the new "lower' arm?

Glenn Williams
Old 10-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by max_chen
Mr.M.Fantini is team driver of ENNETI tyre,the tyres are new metarial and different way of costruction,more lightweight than before,they tasted in european championchip in Swizzerland and Salven got the pole.
I just know these news from ENNETI factory.
when and where for ennetti tire in the usa. i spoke with the importerand he was having trouble getting them who else for tires
Old 11-06-2007, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

bumpanything going on in the 960 world
Old 11-07-2007, 05:21 PM
Tech Adept

does anyone have any new info regaurding the new kit release date, name, and or if it's a kit or just conversion upgrade
Old 11-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by FITO
does anyone have any new info regaurding the new kit release date, name, and or if it's a kit or just conversion upgrade
It will be a conversion upgrade and maybe eventually an option or a kit.
Old 11-09-2007, 09:35 AM
Tech Champion

The new 08' kit will be released around 2nd week of December.
Old 11-09-2007, 12:28 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
The new 08' kit will be released around 2nd week of December.
i heard that too
Old 11-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

will it have the optional parts the 07 has, and or any new ones
Old 11-09-2007, 04:11 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by FITO
will it have the optional parts the 07 has, and or any new ones
Yes, it does come with whatever it has on an 07' plus the new 08' parts.
Old 11-09-2007, 05:55 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
Yes, it does come with whatever it has on an 07' plus the new 08' parts.
kool can't wait
Old 11-17-2007, 03:33 PM
Tech Regular

Default 960 '08

Hey guys, I'm assembling a list of hop-ups for the new 960 '08. Some f****r stole my 960 last week . It's curious they say crime is low here. I guess it's not low enough.

Anyway I've been running the 960 since it first came out so I don't know exactly what comes with the 07/08 kit in terms of hop-ups. I used Serpent's web site to get an idea but while the site is good it still has issues. For example, look at the list of spares for the 960 '07 then look at the info page for the kit itself. There's a difference (e.g. the chassis is shown in the info page but not on the list of spares, the ventilated battery tray is carbon on the info sheet but plastic on the spares list). Could someone at Serpent sit down for a day and sort out these issues. Web sites are a very important tool for businesses to communicate with their customers. If someone at Serpent wants to send me a 960 '08 with engine + options and I'll gladly maintain your site for 2008.

Does anyone know if following comes with the kit?
Pully Solid Axle 51T V2 #903229
Mono block M21 LCG/Pro #903201

Thanks in advance.

Rob

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.