Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mugen MTX-3

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2003, 06:07 PM
Suspended

I like where your going with the car! i dunno if i wouldve gone with that color, maybe a strong silver all the way around. Looks like you should do a few more coats on the plastic pieces, and if you are painting them by hand, i suggest you use a spray can or airbrush because the lighter coat of paint is more evenly distributed and looks better.
Old 05-19-2003, 07:05 PM
Tech Initiate

it's really hard to tell in the picture though. some people thought it was aluminum. yea, it's a mix of airbrush and cans.all pieces are clear coated lightly. 3-4 coats on clear alone to better protect it from the fuel. when my body gets done, you'll see why i went with this color. maybe i'll post it tomorrow even though not completely done yet
Old 05-19-2003, 07:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 57 (100%+)

Originally posted by Manticore
that's up to you whether to do hop up or not and that is the money in your pocket.

same here, that's my money in my pocket and AM I wrong going after those you called it crazy hop up??????

I only go for performance hop up but not eye candies. every part that I choosed have their own function and gain in performance.

If you dont like them, just pass on and stay calm.
Woooooah there Manti! Sometimes I can't tell if your comments are just jokes or you're serious. Hey I didn't mean to offend you there if that's what you think. Notice the two smileys I added. It's a joke. Everyone knows here that you are the hop-up king and I was just referring to that. Same here, I don't purchase hop-ups just for eye candy, if it serves a FUNCTIONAL purpose I will more than likely get it.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:15 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

(still pissed?).
never was to start with, I don't get pissed not in my nature. ask anyone who actually knows me.

RayJ
that first 20 minutes is a tough one huh. LOL I was damn proud you did good. Like I told ya thats what I get out of the races. That personal satisfaction lasts longer than a win.
Old 05-19-2003, 09:21 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I spent a few minutes talking to Josh Cyrul and he said he is making bodies now. The cool part is he is designing some new bodies that are not stratus but shooting for the same handling characteristics as the stratus. This will be totally cool, He said the first one was going to be a vaxhaull, then he said he was going to do the ford falcon and holden menaro. I cant wait till he gets a few finished. It will be nice to have more than one choice in a balanced body.
Old 05-19-2003, 10:38 PM
Tech Regular

what should be the length of the pressure line? all the pictures posted here have different lengths. it should be 7-8" right?
Old 05-19-2003, 11:29 PM
Tech Fanatic

Default wheel hex adaptor questions

hi manticore, i am using the mugen hex adaptor but i found the wheel hub would rub the ellgie foam tyre, which is 0 offset. do you have that problem ? how to fix it ? thanks
Old 05-19-2003, 11:39 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: My MTX-3

Originally posted by Sike
Picture two: that's it for now.
Too much purple for my personal likings, resemble an HPI RS4Pro2 (the last good car that made HPI....)
Old 05-19-2003, 11:41 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 20 (100%+)

Originally posted by BOLISARIO
Woooooah there Manti! Sometimes I can't tell if your comments are just jokes or you're serious. Hey I didn't mean to offend you there if that's what you think. Notice the two smileys I added. It's a joke. Everyone knows here that you are the hop-up king and I was just referring to that. Same here, I don't purchase hop-ups just for eye candy, if it serves a FUNCTIONAL purpose I will more than likely get it.
Oh Manti, hop-up king, I like this term.
Old 05-19-2003, 11:52 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Diva
Oh Manti, hop-up king, I like this term.
what's up duck?
Old 05-19-2003, 11:58 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)

Originally posted by Manticore
what's up duck?
Stop spending all your money on hop ups and come and retire
Old 05-20-2003, 12:04 AM
Tech Champion

Default Re: wheel hex adaptor questions

Originally posted by speedy100
hi manticore, i am using the mugen hex adaptor but i found the wheel hub would rub the ellgie foam tyre, which is 0 offset. do you have that problem ? how to fix it ? thanks
use one 1mm spacer between the wheel and the adaptor.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:05 AM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Novarossi
Stop spending all your money on hop ups and come and retire
you are talking about which car?

i have some, monster truck, mugen, kyosho, ass o 1/12, yoko 1/12, hpi 1/12 ...................

Old 05-20-2003, 12:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Motorman
never was to start with, I don't get pissed not in my nature. ask anyone who actually knows me.

RayJ
that first 20 minutes is a tough one huh. LOL I was damn proud you did good. Like I told ya thats what I get out of the races. That personal satisfaction lasts longer than a win.
Dennis:

Said because after you get anger with the copycaters (don't trying to open up an old tear) your posts here were so minimal and seemed anger with all the people here.

You have PM, need to discuss some things with you, please answer.
Old 05-20-2003, 12:34 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Motorman
I spent a few minutes talking to Josh Cyrul and he said he is making bodies now. The cool part is he is designing some new bodies that are not stratus but shooting for the same handling characteristics as the stratus. This will be totally cool, He said the first one was going to be a vaxhaull, then he said he was going to do the ford falcon and holden menaro. I cant wait till he gets a few finished. It will be nice to have more than one choice in a balanced body.
The Holden and Falcon bodies are already available here in Oz - dunno how they handle though.
And BTW the Holden is called a "Monaro"

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.