Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2004, 03:18 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: V1S's shock

Originally posted by Kyosho_GTR
hi guys,
Just wonder is there any shock out there that is recommend for V1S car? And got any pic of the shock? And how much it cost?? What is the diff if install a sturt bar??

Concerning the shocks, see attached picture. This should give you an idea what to buy for your car. Several aftermarket brands offer this type of shocks. It should cost from USD. 30 up to USD. 50 a pair.

If u are referring to anti-roll/ or sway bars, it mimizes the chassis roll of the car. This option is particularly helpful if there are a lot of sharp turns in a race track because it mimizes skidding/sliding while cornering.
Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-dp055.jpeg  
Old 08-16-2004, 01:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default GS15R engine's screw

hey guys,
Just want to tell you all that the screw size for the GS15R is 2mm not 2.5mm. I just brough the screw driver. At first i buy the 2.5 but found out that it don't fix in, so i bring the engine over and try. Its 2mm, so be careful what size u are using so not to round the screw..
Old 08-16-2004, 01:45 AM
Tech Initiate

Default My shock

hey guys,
what do you all think about this shock that i'm using now. Brand is TOPCAD. See below pic.
Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-topcad.jpg  
Old 08-16-2004, 02:14 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Re: My shock

hey guys,
what do you all think about this shock that i'm using now. Brand is TOPCAD. See below pic.
I used these on my old VoneS they worked well
Old 08-16-2004, 02:40 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: GS15R engine's screw

hey guys,
Just want to tell you all that the screw size for the GS15R is 2mm not 2.5mm. I just brough the screw driver. At first i buy the 2.5 but found out that it don't fix in, so i bring the engine over and try. Its 2mm, so be careful what size u are using so not to round the screw..
I don't know where you got the info from, but if you check at the v-one s manuals and if you use vernier caliper, THE MEASUREMENT WOULD BE 2.5MM (2.564 MM to be exact) ONLY. Why am i so sure you may ask? Our company branch in Taiwan manufactures and supplies these screws to manufacturing line of Kyosho Co. , Japan.
Old 08-16-2004, 02:48 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: My shock

Originally posted by BrainTeased
I used these on my old VoneS they worked well
The picture is not clear but it should work well. Mainly you have to deal with now are shock oil and springs in tuning your suspension set-ups.
Old 08-16-2004, 03:18 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Re: Re: GS15R engine's screw

Originally posted by joel
I don't know where you got the info from, but if you check at the v-one s manuals and if you use vernier caliper, THE MEASUREMENT WOULD BE 2.5MM (2.564 MM to be exact) ONLY. Why am i so sure you may ask? Our company branch in Taiwan manufactures and supplies these screws to manufacturing line of Kyosho Co. , Japan.
Hi joel,
i don't mean to prove that you are wrong.. But i really went to bought a screws driver for that and i ask for a 2.5mm one, but i reach home and try it out then find it dont fix, and today i went to thhe RC shop and ask them to help me see what is the screw size so to change it..
Old 08-16-2004, 04:51 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: Re: Re: GS15R engine's screw

Hi joel,
i don't mean to prove that you are wrong.. But i really went to bought a screws driver for that and i ask for a 2.5mm one, but i reach home and try it out then find it dont fix, and today i went to thhe RC shop and ask them to help me see what is the screw size so to change it..
sorry if I startled you. It's just that my friend have the same problem before. He went to a local hobby shop and bought some mounting screws for his engine. Although he have a sample and showed it, the hobby shop sold him the wrong sized screws. That is why I always make it a point now to have my own vernier caliper handy always.

Also a inside info for you, 70% of the parts of any branded nitro car kit are not made by the manufacturer themselves. You will be amazed how many manufacturers have subcontractors in Taiwan to do it for them.
Old 08-17-2004, 04:47 AM
Tech Adept

hey pplz
is it possible to run the centax clutch set on the v one s
thanks
Old 08-17-2004, 04:51 AM
Tech Rookie

2 speed

Does anyone know if there is an after market 2-speed setup for the v-one-s. Mine wears out really fast on the tooth.

Leigh
Old 08-17-2004, 06:31 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: 2 speed

Originally posted by leighindubai
Does anyone know if there is an after market 2-speed setup for the v-one-s. Mine wears out really fast on the tooth.

Leigh
kawahara makes centax clutche which can fit to v-one s.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:29 PM
Tech Adept

hey i hav 50% optioned my v one s 2 pplz
should i get these options or not
alloy chassis stiffener, graphite top deck, graphite shock towers
thanks
Old 08-28-2004, 10:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by MRWRX_69
hey i hav 50% optioned my v one s 2 pplz
should i get these options or not
alloy chassis stiffener, graphite top deck, graphite shock towers
thanks
Yes, I highly recommend though the alloy chassis stiffener and graphite to deck as these will strenghten and lighten your chassis a bit. As for graphite shock towers, i recommend getting the aluminum option one from Kyosho because in the event of a crash and someone hitting you from behind, graphite shock towers breaks easily. A helpful tip, if you are going to install a graphite radio tray, apply a super glue at the sides. This will prevent the carbon fibers at the sides from loosening.
Old 10-11-2004, 05:28 AM
Tech Adept

Does anyone know if wider pitch gears could be used for the vones2?
Old 10-19-2004, 07:11 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default V1S Engine swap ????!!!

Anyone know of a drop in motor that can utilise the Standard GSx15 Motor parts ( clutch , 2speed , etc ) in the V1s series cars ????????????

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.