Old 08-19-2003, 01:07 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Yep...

thanks sausage_link.
Old 08-22-2003, 03:37 AM
Tech Master

Default waaaaaaaazzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuppppppp

hey girls wazzzzz up?

This thread has gone real quiet...........whats the story......even Brett and chris o arent givin you guys crap anymore.............?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

GT

Old 08-22-2003, 04:07 AM
B4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Thumbs up squizzytaylor

I'm told you like to play in the dirt now. Are you going to run in the state titles at Maitland.
Old 08-22-2003, 04:51 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: waaaaaaaazzzzzzzz uuuuuuuuuppppppp

Must have died off when u sold your S

.... 9 days till vortec

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
hey girls wazzzzz up?

This thread has gone real quiet...........whats the story......even Brett and chris o arent givin you guys crap anymore.............?????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????

GT

Old 08-22-2003, 02:14 PM
Tech Master

Default Re: squizzytaylor

Originally posted by B4
I'm told you like to play in the dirt now. Are you going to run in the state titles at Maitland.
Not likely, Im in retirement until at least next year at this stage And Ive been spending too much on my home theatre........way too much! B4, you wouldnt be SJ would you?

gt

Old 08-23-2003, 02:21 AM
Tech Master

Talking home theatre rox!

Whats up squizzy??
Old 08-23-2003, 03:44 AM
Tech Addict

Just thought I'd show off .

Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-cars.jpg  
Old 08-23-2003, 04:23 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Just thought I'd show off
I reckon I can beat that
Old 08-23-2003, 04:29 PM
B4
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Re: squizzytaylor

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
Not likely, Im in retirement until at least next year at this stage And Ive been spending too much on my home theatre........way too much! B4, you wouldnt be SJ would you?

gt

squizzytaylor

Yes it is SJ haven't seen you around for a while. Hope to see you back next year, that must be a good home theatre if you diverting the funds from your r/c hobbie. We all know how this sport can suck the life out a wallet.
Old 08-23-2003, 10:10 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Im joining your club squzzy, moneys dry, other commitments, cant afford rc no more (till next year i hope ).

what have you got in home theatre? i used to work at sydney hi-fi for over 3 years.
Old 08-24-2003, 02:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Sp Racer
I reckon I can beat that
That doesn't surprise me !
Old 08-25-2003, 02:31 AM
Tech Addict

Hey guys.

Got my car out on satdy for the first time in a long time, and i have 2 niggling things.

1) The main needle is very loose and vibrating around changing the tune, i adjusted the needle 1/8th of a turn richer, zoomed up the street and back to me and it had leaned out 1/4 of a turn.
That is more then a niggle with me since i dont wanna do in the motor.

2) Last time i drove the car, about 4-5months ago, i could slam on the brakes, and the car would just about stop instantly from high speeds. But now i get on the brakes and it takes 5metres to slow it from about 3/4 of its stock speed. Now this is getting at me because i used to rip up the brakes just b4 a corner, but when i was giving a run on the street, i ended up on the brakes halfway thru the corner because the brakes had dropped off.
is this just because the brakes have gone hard and need a bit of a hard stint on them?
Old 08-25-2003, 04:15 AM
Tech Master

1) i had exact same problem... i fixed this by adding a spring like the idle needle has and it holds it in place nicely!

2) you could need new shoes ? or you could have a oil leak thats spraying onto the disk.... or ur servo batteries might be going dead (happened to me many times) or u just may need to adjust the bias ?
Old 08-28-2003, 12:19 AM
Tech Rookie

hi all out there, i'm new in this nitro car thing although i get my v1s around middle of april and i just play it a few times...

since i'm too lazy to read the manual.. i dont know about the run-in or wat ever thing that has to do to get the engine used to the fuel, so i just full throttle it once i finish assembled it.

now.. the engine wont give me enough power if i set it rich, so now the needle is around only 1 turn from the close postion. if greater than 1 turn.. car's pickup is like a tortoise.... but at 1 turn... it has fast pickup and the exhaust pipe still spits out excess fuel and some white smoke.... so any advice on this?

btw... my car is stock and the only mod is 2 speed.

i use longger screws n nuts to tighten up the engine coz it slides after running few laps....
Old 08-28-2003, 02:33 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

1 turn sounds about right, my engine used to be set at 3/4 and still ran well for over a litre of fuel then i sold it and still ran well for over 4 months.

if there is oil coming out, then its well lubricated so it should be fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.