Community
Wiki Posts
Search

V-ONE S Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2003, 05:07 PM
Tech Addict

Default Pictures

Here we go... some pics of my newly upgraded car (without engine !). They're not perfect quality, but they're better than nothing!

First one is a comparison of the two heatsinks.
Attached Images
File Type: bmp
heatsinks.bmp (121.9 KB, 101 views)

Last edited by V-One S Racer; 03-09-2003 at 05:14 PM.
Old 03-09-2003, 05:17 PM
Tech Addict

Those pics are crap... I'm embarassed by them ! I need more natural light so you can actually see it !
Old 03-09-2003, 09:53 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by sausage_link
hmmm

how many model memory does the 3pdf have?

i tried a wheel radio today with my old electric thing, my mate gave it to me. but its so damn old and it runs off 9V battery, u can change the crystal and it has a steering trim but it has a very short range. i used it on my S once and it went out of range within 15 feet and i was lucky i had my throttle return spring
3PDF has model memory.

K-Factory are the Anti-christK-Factory are the Anti-christ

To use a K-Factory (the anti-christ) radio plate you have to buy thier special belt tensioner.

gt

Old 03-09-2003, 10:06 PM
Tech Adept

Does the k-factory radio plate look nice anyway?

Also V-One S Racer, at least u have some pics. Try to get some more pics anyway. I want to see ur car man!
Old 03-09-2003, 10:13 PM
Tech Addict

I need a PROPER Digital Camera, at the moment I have a web cam but the picture quality is bad .

My mum can get good ones cheap.... we'll just have to wait !
Old 03-09-2003, 11:40 PM
Tech Master

Default carbon plate

Here it is, but im so pissed off, K-Factory have done this to me twice now, I bought a rear roll bar about 6 months ago and then found out you have to buy a carbon rear shock mount to go with it for about $60.00! and now this.....man.... K-Factory blow goats.
And to make it worse thier web-site only says that they recomend the use of the chassis post/ tensioner.
gt

Attached Thumbnails V-ONE S Thread-carbon-rr.jpg  
Old 03-10-2003, 12:06 AM
Tech Addict

So u've been screwed over twice by K-Factory?

So can u get ball diffs for the S squizz?
Cause it'd have to be better then me using grease in a bevel diff.
Old 03-10-2003, 12:29 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by V-One S
So u've been screwed over twice by K-Factory?

So can u get ball diffs for the S squizz?
Cause it'd have to be better then me using grease in a bevel diff.
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NNO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO O NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NONO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
You can NOT get ball diffs for the v-one-s
What do you find so fascinating about ball diffs???
You have diffs that are practically bombproof already, why F8ck with them?????? Use silicon oil not grease!!!!!!!!

gt

Old 03-10-2003, 12:41 AM
Tech Addict

They are easier to adjust for me then changing oil. Do u know how many screws have to be take out just to get the back diff?

Now then, dont even attempt the front one, its a SOB to get out.
Man i hate trying to get at the diffs, id rather play with screws to adjust the tightness of the diff, dont like playing with oils and screws and crap.
I seriously hate how hard it is to get into the diffs.

And i dont know what sort of thickness's of oil will give me the same response as i have, but i know i have a thinner grease in the front, then in the back.

I have the same thickness grease as that crap u get with it, and about 4 times thicker in the back (High temp, high resistant bearing grease)
Old 03-10-2003, 01:16 AM
Tech Master

Angry More engine problems!!!

im so sick of the crappy GS-15r its so crap!

i went to drive my car today and i had just changed the servo over because the other one had a faulty cable. so i put in a new one... no biggie

i tested it and it worked fine

then when i went to drive my car it started and stalled, it did this about 10 times
i didnt even get to drive my car

it just kept stalling, so i gave it a bit more idle and it still stalled.

then when i was starting it, it kept revving really high and as soon as i pulled the throttle back to idle it ran then stalled.....

anyone no whats wrong ive tried everything and im bloody furious!

it worked fine about 4 days ago and i have a new glow plug, the plug has probly only seen about 7 or 8 tanks, even with the glow starter still on it wouldnt stay running.

PS. GSIR u can see some pics of v-one s racers car on my website, hes in members rides section as ryan
Old 03-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: carbon plate

Originally posted by squizzytaylor
Here it is, but im so pissed off, K-Factory have done this to me twice now, I bought a rear roll bar about 6 months ago and then found out you have to buy a carbon rear shock mount to go with it for about $60.00! and now this.....man.... K-Factory blow goats.
And to make it worse thier web-site only says that they recomend the use of the chassis post/ tensioner.
gt

How much is the "special belt tensioner" anyway?
Also how much did that K-Factory Carbon Deck cost ya?
Old 03-10-2003, 01:21 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Sausage,
What glow plug are you using?....sounds like either the plug is too cold or your bottom end is not adjusted right.
Old 03-10-2003, 01:29 AM
Tech Addict

Hey sausage, its all of your mixtures out.

I hadnt run mine for a while, then i got it down the track and i had to fully get it retuned, it was doing basically the same thing, but it wouldnt even rev up fully, it was way too rich.

Just go back to standard settings, 2 turns out on each. thats where i had to go back to.Then once running we had to go down to 1 1/2 turns about.

and open your idle.

Last edited by V-One S; 03-10-2003 at 01:32 AM.
Old 03-10-2003, 01:31 AM
Tech Adept

Default Re: More engine problems!!!

Originally posted by sausage_link
im so sick of the crappy GS-15r its so crap!

i went to drive my car today and i had just changed the servo over because the other one had a faulty cable. so i put in a new one... no biggie

i tested it and it worked fine

then when i went to drive my car it started and stalled, it did this about 10 times
i didnt even get to drive my car

it just kept stalling, so i gave it a bit more idle and it still stalled.

then when i was starting it, it kept revving really high and as soon as i pulled the throttle back to idle it ran then stalled.....

anyone no whats wrong ive tried everything and im bloody furious!

it worked fine about 4 days ago and i have a new glow plug, the plug has probly only seen about 7 or 8 tanks, even with the glow starter still on it wouldnt stay running.

PS. GSIR u can see some pics of v-one s racers car on my website, hes in members rides section as ryan
You made sure it isn't with the low end needle?

Also, yeah i saw ryans car on your site, but they are not the lastest ones with all the hop ups he is been getting.
Old 03-10-2003, 01:36 AM
Tech Addict

How much does anyone know the portable little glow warmers are with a long neck on them, i soo need one. my battery for mine died, (Big battery plus cables) so i want a little portable one, im just wanting to know some round about prices for aust.

And how much should spray paint for the cars go at?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.