R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-16-2012, 09:29 PM   #736
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

All car got different problem. No one is prefect. Even the same car, everyone got different problem too. Anyway!!

v-one series all got strong support for front bumper. Just can't belive the latest R4 design does not have anything attach to upper front bumper and make it so easy to break. Kyosho shouldn't make such simple mistake. I know the bumper plastic parts only cost $8. But that's not the way to solve it by keep replacing it. Just try to seeking any better solution from other R4 driver.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1evo RRR Driver View Post
Smh......man i feel sorry for you r4 drivers, y'all spent all that money on some bull$&!t lol u could have got a much better car in the form of mug,nt1, cap, hell even hk1, goodluck
Ive seen a r4 with over $200 in upgrades!!! That's like $800 for a non winning tc.. ....smh
kevniau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #737
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevniau View Post
All car got different problem. No one is prefect. Even the same car, everyone got different problem too. Anyway!!

v-one series all got strong support for front bumper. Just can't belive the latest R4 design does not have anything attach to upper front bumper and make it so easy to break. Kyosho shouldn't make such simple mistake. I know the bumper plastic parts only cost $8. But that's not the way to solve it by keep replacing it. Just try to seeking any better solution from other R4 driver.
There is an option part VZW411 that connects the top of the bumper to the front end just like the RRR did. Kyosho designed the R4 bumper the way they did because they wanted front end flex.

VZW411 CARBON FRONT BUMPER PLATE V-ONE R4
__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #738
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highside20 View Post
There is an option part VZW411 that connects the top of the bumper to the front end just like the RRR did. Kyosho designed the R4 bumper the way they did because they wanted front end flex.

VZW411 CARBON FRONT BUMPER PLATE V-ONE R4
Let me correct what I said before. I don't think the VZW411 connects to the front bulkhead like the RRR did. It does move the body mount back and give holes to mount the transponder. Here is a pic from the European Championship.

__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 05:33 PM   #739
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Highside20, thank you for the information.

Just ordered VZW411 ($26 ) and waiting for delivery. Will post photo once I put it on.

[QUOTE=Highside20;11105470]Let me correct what I said before. I don't think the VZW411 connects to the front bulkhead like the RRR did. It does move the body mount back and give holes to mount the transponder. Here is a pic from the European Championship.
kevniau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:20 PM   #740
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Ok I just got the VZW411 part and it does mount to the front bulkhead but at a much lower position than the RRR.

__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 09:51 PM   #741
Tech Apprentice
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 52
Default

Good News!!! after a few races with rear diff problems I have tried the steel diff gears....just perfect!!!...
1st Place Again!!!, Lap Record, Track Record and TQ!!!... the hole pack to V-one R4 /Team Orion Alpha ABI!!!...
Yeah Yeah!!!

http://www.minituerkasrc.cl/wp/?p=680
TomasRC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 03:15 AM   #742
Tech Master
 
GREGORY!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,076
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasRC View Post
Good News!!! after a few races with rear diff problems I have tried the steel diff gears....just perfect!!!...
1st Place Again!!!, Lap Record, Track Record and TQ!!!... the hole pack to V-one R4 /Team Orion Alpha ABI!!!...
Yeah Yeah!!!

http://www.minituerkasrc.cl/wp/?p=680
some photos of your car?
__________________
" kyosho rrr wc-team orion crf "
" serpent 966-mega zx21 EM "
" mugen mbx6-picco p7r evo 2 "
GREGORY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 04:59 AM   #743
Tech Initiate
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Brisbane
Posts: 27
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Kyosho v-one r4!!!!-img_0363%5B1%5D.jpg

Kyosho v-one r4!!!!-img_0362%5B1%5D.jpg

[QUOTE=kevniau;11111677]Highside20, thank you for the information.

Just ordered VZW411 ($26 ) and waiting for delivery. Will post photo once I put it on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highside20 View Post
Let me correct what I said before. I don't think the VZW411 connects to the front bulkhead like the RRR did. It does move the body mount back and give holes to mount the transponder. Here is a pic from the European Championship.
kevniau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2012, 06:02 PM   #744
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevniau View Post
Highside20, thank you for the information.

Just ordered VZW411 ($26 ) and waiting for delivery. Will post photo once I put it on.
Nice! Tell me how you like it and how well it holds up. Also, if it gives you any more front end feel.
__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 07:06 AM   #745
Tech Master
 
GREGORY!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,076
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highside20 View Post
Nice! Tell me how you like it and how well it holds up. Also, if it gives you any more front end feel.
highside? i see that you have a r4 sp. can you weight the 1st and 2nd spur mounts that lightweight?
__________________
" kyosho rrr wc-team orion crf "
" serpent 966-mega zx21 EM "
" mugen mbx6-picco p7r evo 2 "
GREGORY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 11:35 AM   #746
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY! View Post
highside? i see that you have a r4 sp. can you weight the 1st and 2nd spur mounts that lightweight?
Are you referring to VZW416 and VZW422? I got 6.5g for the 1st gear holder and 6.2g for the 2nd gear holder.

__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 01:16 PM   #747
Tech Master
 
GREGORY!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,076
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highside20 View Post
Are you referring to VZW416 and VZW422? I got 6.5g for the 1st gear holder and 6.2g for the 2nd gear holder.


yes!thank you!how about the main shaft?there is any combany with a light one?
__________________
" kyosho rrr wc-team orion crf "
" serpent 966-mega zx21 EM "
" mugen mbx6-picco p7r evo 2 "
GREGORY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 05:48 PM   #748
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY! View Post
yes!thank you!how about the main shaft?there is any combany with a light one?
Here is the main and middle shaft weights for the SP

__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2012, 10:56 PM   #749
Tech Master
 
GREGORY!'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Greece
Posts: 1,076
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highside20 View Post
Here is the main and middle shaft weights for the SP


i can see a good amount of weight save from the rear ale.also,i notice that the r4 in the photo above from the Europe champ is using the rrr style pulleys.is a lot lighter.
__________________
" kyosho rrr wc-team orion crf "
" serpent 966-mega zx21 EM "
" mugen mbx6-picco p7r evo 2 "
GREGORY! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2012, 12:13 AM   #750
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 158
Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GREGORY! View Post
i can see a good amount of weight save from the rear ale.also,i notice that the r4 in the photo above from the Europe champ is using the rrr style pulleys.is a lot lighter.
I agree, I'm not sure why kyosho went with the Evolva style pulleys. I think the old style RRR pulleys are way lighter.
__________________
MHR
Highside20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
**NSWRCRCC Inc. - Moorebank On-Road** VenomWorldOrder Australian Racing 11447 11-30-2017 04:03 AM
Kyosho FW-05R Finnitro Nitro On-Road 5443 02-07-2017 11:10 AM
Kyosho V-ONE RRR EVO 2 boy2rc Nitro On-Road 2803 10-04-2014 12:50 PM
Kyosho V One Series Prototype (;) nikoskar Nitro On-Road 78 12-16-2010 04:07 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 03:57 PM.


We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.
Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net