Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Thats because sam looks out for us.
Old 03-28-2009, 05:26 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 89 (100%+)

Originally Posted by nitrodude
http://kamikazetoysandhobbies.com/home.htm

Next time you need anything give Kamikaze a call, the usually have things like head gaskets, but its not on their site. Just give them a call.
++1 or Ashford Hobbies
Old 03-28-2009, 08:41 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by PMSorber
International shipping is always a problem related to cost, dont blame The Border for that. They can do this 2 way's, cheap (normal landpost without insurance) or expencive (fast with insurance). The first is not acceptable for delivery, what if it gets lost or takes to long? The second one is to expencive for small and cheap goods....

I ordered some parts from CRC some time ago from the US, it took 4 weeks and costed 50EUR for an order of 150$... Should I blame Callandra? No....

An internetshop is a business of parts distribution without personal contact, its cheap and normally fast. There is always a possibility that things go wrong, even in a real shop.
In the box, it says shipping was 2.85EUR, thats no where near $15.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:48 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Roelof
Always Kamikaze, sometimes I realy think this forum IS Kamikaze....

But beside thad, never thought the ones of another brand will fit or can be made to fit ?
What is your problem with that? WHen theres a shop that takes care of its customers with good service, fast shipping, great advice and a good selection of products, I will support it. Its that simple. If some people dont like it, maybe those people should stop reading the forum, I wont miss them.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:55 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

What is your problem with that? WHen theres a shop that takes care of its customers with good service, fast shipping, great advice and a good selection of products, I will support it. Its that simple. If some people dont like it, maybe those people should stop reading the forum, I wont miss them.
easy
Old 03-28-2009, 11:12 AM
Tech Lord

What is your problem with that?
That in almost every topic Kamikaze is mentioned even in topics where there is no need to mention a shop. It is a huge bit overdone...
Old 03-28-2009, 11:15 AM
Tech Champion

That in almost every topic Kamikaze is mentioned even in topics where there is no need to mention a shop. It is a huge bit overdone...
Why does it bother you so much? Are you the Thread Police? Do you tell people what they can or cant say?
Old 03-28-2009, 11:16 AM
Tech Adept

It seems that you are worst, you are in every topic where even if you don't know what you are talking about, you will be answering questions.
Old 03-28-2009, 11:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Serpenteer
In the box, it says shipping was 2.85EUR, thats no where near $15.
I am sure Michel of "The Border" will resolve this issue.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:09 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Team Kamikaze
I am sure Michel of "The Border" will resolve this issue.
YOU KNOW WHAT , I DONT KNOW SAM PERONALLY, BUT IVE ORDERED a few times no problem, there is a small amount of shops that might carry alot of the high end stuuf we pray for,,,If hes got it, why not flaunt it? Dont be jealous, cause someday you might need to hit him up as well,,,,and let me tell you from experience...AMAINHOBBIES was doing this ten fold on STRTING GRID to get started,and look at him not, problem was he wasnt a brick and motor store such as kamakazi...so id say lay off, hes here outsoursing,,and in these times, wouldnt you rather order from a guy you see is dedacated as him...i WOULD and still do...

tommy
Old 03-28-2009, 12:14 PM
Suspended

Default Commercial

I think what Roelof means it that some persons misuse this forum for sales only, due to this reason its not allowed on a lot of forums to execute commercial business ... or even place a thread like this one. Be aware that I am not talking about support of information.

I know that some persons from team Kamikaze are good in providing support or information, but there are others...

A forum should be objective and provide information for who needs it without a commercial intention. For that, go the the commercial parts of this forum.

By the way, the response of Team Kamikaze above is a it should be.
Old 03-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Tech Champion

Team Kamikaze pays for ads on this forum, so I dont see anything wrong. How many times do we see people start threads asking whats a good shop to buy from? I see them all the time, so I give my opinion. I see other people do the same with other shops, I can name them, but I wont, they know who they are. Yet i dont see roelof complaining to those members. I have never said anything bad about any other shops.

Again, this is a free forum, we can say what we want(as long as its apropiate,of course), so I will continue doing this, no matter who does or doesnt like it.
Old 03-28-2009, 08:15 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Everybody is just looking out for sam cause he looks out for us.I see no harm in seeing his shop being mentioned whenever someone needs something or needs assistance.If he didn't provide great customer service then you wouldn't see kamakaze being mentioned everywhere.It should bother you that we recommend a good shop?Kamakaze isn't spamming us with adds or clogging up are threads so I don't see any harm.Maybe you dissagree but I don't and I am sure almost everybody else doesn't either.I have noticed though that some people jump in other peoples threads involving custom peices trying to promote there own stuff.That I dissagree with.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

Which is why I always suggest Ashford and Winners Circle.
Old 03-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Scott Fisher
Which is why I always suggest Ashford and Winners Circle.
What do yo have to say about this roelof? Thanks scott for making my point.