R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-13-2009, 09:22 AM   #121
Tech Elite
 
Arahawak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: A.D. 2030
Posts: 3,444
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGTR View Post
yeah and also they are promoting the MTX-4R M-spec pre-assemble to factory driver's specs and setting, it make no sence
Erm where did you see that? I only saw the MBX6 M-spec.
__________________
Support Bacteria - its the only culture some people have!
Arahawak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2009, 07:19 PM   #122
Tech Elite
 
JLock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,454
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arahawak View Post
Erm where did you see that? I only saw the MBX6 M-spec.
I'm with you. I was wondering where JRGTR got his information. I haven't heard what he stated either.
JLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:16 AM   #123
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Queens
Posts: 135
Send a message via Yahoo to noelcleofe17
Default GUYS!

Hello



Thank you for your e-mail.



For the new touring sedan, we are not sure yet about our future plan.



Thank you for your understanding and patience.



Best regards



MUGEN SEIKI CO., LTD.



This is what Mugen Seiki said just last week when I asked them.
What can you say about that?
noelcleofe17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:41 AM   #124
Tech Master
 
jca2000au's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: ไกล, 遠, jauh, 먼, ver, 遠い, lontano, بعيدا, xa
Posts: 1,212
Trader Rating: 9 (91%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelcleofe17 View Post
Hello



Thank you for your e-mail.



For the new touring sedan, we are not sure yet about our future plan.



Thank you for your understanding and patience.



Best regards



MUGEN SEIKI CO., LTD.



This is what Mugen Seiki said just last week when I asked them.
What can you say about that?
They usually released 8th scale (MRX) first then 10th scale (MTX), MTX just replica from MRX with some change.
I heard that new MRX will release soon (this year) any1 can confirm?
jca2000au is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 06:56 AM   #125
Tech Adept
 
JRGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 215
Send a message via MSN to JRGTR
Default

?
__________________
MTX5/Novarossi engines!
Byron's Racing Fuels/Airtronics
Matrix tires
www.pitlanehobby.com

Last edited by JRGTR; 09-14-2009 at 06:16 PM.
JRGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 07:16 AM   #126
Tech Elite
 
Arahawak's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: A.D. 2030
Posts: 3,444
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGTR View Post
http://www.hobbiespr.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31641
this our local forum on PR, the person who post this is the local distributor and also on the facebook mugen seiki racing page says something that something is comming!
Well.. it be cool if its true..

Till i see CAD drawings on Mugen Seiki site, then i start believing and saving for the kit.
__________________
Support Bacteria - its the only culture some people have!
Arahawak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 08:05 AM   #127
Tech Lord
 
wingracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 12,861
Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)
Default

Mugen just won the Italian Nats. Not bad for the OLD car
__________________
Sean. Certified speed crazed mowron.
Team Shepherd USA
www.ashfordhobby.com
wingracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2009, 01:39 PM   #128
Tech Adept
 
JRGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 215
Send a message via MSN to JRGTR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingracer View Post
Mugen just won the Italian Nats. Not bad for the OLD car
jajaja hell yeah! thats the joke here on P.R. we still wining with the old car! the oter guys run the "new" cars but don't win, always win the guys with he old car jejeje...
__________________
MTX5/Novarossi engines!
Byron's Racing Fuels/Airtronics
Matrix tires
www.pitlanehobby.com
JRGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:38 AM   #129
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Queens
Posts: 135
Send a message via Yahoo to noelcleofe17
Angry This is not TRUE!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRGTR View Post
yeah and also they are promoting the MTX-4R M-spec pre-assemble to factory driver's specs and setting, it make no sence
I Just confirmed from Mugen and this is what they said.

Hello



The MBX6 M-Spec kit is factory built buggy.

You can get the detailed information from our web site.

This kit will be sold all over the world.



Thank you for your support!



Best regards



MUGEN SEIKI CO., LTD.


They are only releasing the buggy M spec from factory, but make no mistakes! There is no MTX4-R M spec!!!!!

As they have answered that they are not sure yet about their future plan for the new touring sedan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
noelcleofe17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 08:50 AM   #130
Tech Elite
 
Riketsu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 2,514
Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)
Send a message via AIM to Riketsu
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by noelcleofe17 View Post
I Just confirmed from Mugen and this is what they said.

Hello



The MBX6 M-Spec kit is factory built buggy.

You can get the detailed information from our web site.

This kit will be sold all over the world.



Thank you for your support!



Best regards



MUGEN SEIKI CO., LTD.


They are only releasing the buggy M spec from factory, but make no mistakes! There is no MTX4-R M spec!!!!!

As they have answered that they are not sure yet about their future plan for the new touring sedan!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mugen keeps it very undercover of when it will release their new kit.
__________________
eBay user id: riketsukirai
Riketsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 09:01 AM   #131
Tech Adept
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Queens
Posts: 135
Send a message via Yahoo to noelcleofe17
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riketsu View Post
Mugen keeps it very undercover of when it will release their new kit.
Why would they do that now? In this time of crisis?
While so many in this hobby is selling their cars to get a new one.
In my case, if I knew that Mugen will not release a new car next year, I would buy a new car this year in the likes of Velox 10 or NT1.

I dont believe that they will do such undercover thing at this point.


Look at AmainHobbies MBX6 M-spec will be in the store this September 25 2009!!!!!!!!

If it is true that they will release a new sedan, it should be right there also!

Last edited by noelcleofe17; 09-16-2009 at 09:30 AM.
noelcleofe17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:16 AM   #132
Tech Elite
 
JLock's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: North Dallas, TX
Posts: 4,454
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Why are you guys fretting over this? If you want to buy a new car just because, then don't wait, buy one of the other brands. If Mugen is putting a halt to the touring car line, they will let us know and not keep us in suspense. However, if they hold true to form, you will start to see CAD drawings for it after Thanksgiving with the first prototypes to be run at the Winternats (they did this with the MTX3 and MTX4 before their rollouts). The final car would be out in just enough time to run at the Worlds (which is in the US this time around). I am going to be patient and wait to see what Mugen has up its sleeve.
JLock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 10:59 AM   #133
Tech Adept
 
JRGTR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Puerto Rico
Posts: 215
Send a message via MSN to JRGTR
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLock View Post
Why are you guys fretting over this? If you want to buy a new car just because, then don't wait, buy one of the other brands. If Mugen is putting a halt to the touring car line, they will let us know and not keep us in suspense. However, if they hold true to form, you will start to see CAD drawings for it after Thanksgiving with the first prototypes to be run at the Winternats (they did this with the MTX3 and MTX4 before their rollouts). The final car would be out in just enough time to run at the Worlds (which is in the US this time around). I am going to be patient and wait to see what Mugen has up its sleeve.
aaaaaaameeeeeeeennnn!!!
jajaja
wait and wait we have to be patient!
__________________
MTX5/Novarossi engines!
Byron's Racing Fuels/Airtronics
Matrix tires
www.pitlanehobby.com
JRGTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2009, 12:28 PM   #134
Tech Elite
 
lil-bump's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The Cold Great Lakes
Posts: 2,963
Trader Rating: 83 (100%+)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLock View Post
Why are you guys fretting over this? If you want to buy a new car just because, then don't wait, buy one of the other brands. If Mugen is putting a halt to the touring car line, they will let us know and not keep us in suspense. However, if they hold true to form, you will start to see CAD drawings for it after Thanksgiving with the first prototypes to be run at the Winternats (they did this with the MTX3 and MTX4 before their rollouts). The final car would be out in just enough time to run at the Worlds (which is in the US this time around). I am going to be patient and wait to see what Mugen has up its sleeve.


+1

I kinda like the waiting game. When it comes out; I actually like to wait about 3-6 months to find out what added options are needed;If any. I'm never the one to hop-on a newly release kit.
__________________
Elliott Hart
Serpent America
Desoto Racing Team
Chicky fan club member #9
One Eighth Racers of Toledo
lil-bump is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 12:52 PM   #135
Tech Master
 
gentleman81's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: VA Baby
Posts: 1,657
Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default

smart guys in here! lol my mtx4r is good enough for my driving skill, HAHA
__________________
MTX4R/PICCO(Trophy Taker) - SERP 950/SIRIO(Board Breaker)
PHI '08 - to be announced.....
www.vorra.org - ironbridgesportspark.com - 301raceway*4LIFE*.com
gentleman81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mugen MTX-3 university_dave Nitro On-Road 17237 12-30-2012 01:16 PM
Mugen MTX-4 Grasshopperr Nitro On-Road 9087 08-30-2011 07:15 PM
Singapore National Series, 2009 Round 2 bullygod Singapore R/C Racers 21 06-27-2009 07:00 AM
Inter-State Racing Competetion Mie3R Malaysian R/C Racers 510 08-12-2008 10:41 PM
INTI College 1/10 Gas Touring (Sarawak,Kuching) LAKIA Malaysian R/C Racers 41 10-18-2007 06:46 PM
TQ With Serpent 720 on 23 & 24 December 2006 in Miri weechor Malaysian R/C Racers 119 02-01-2007 07:04 AM
LRP Nitro Masters 2006 Malaysia HPC II Malaysian R/C Racers 435 06-28-2006 09:03 AM



Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. It is currently 07:46 AM.


Powered By: vBulletin v3.9.2.1
Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Advertise Content © 2001-2011 RCTech.net