R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Engine Modifying Services (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/23357-engine-modifying-services.html)

EdwardN 08-28-2003 10:46 AM

Originally posted by eddiethefish
I hope we're not referring to the same dude who messed up others at Revelation, also.
Eddi, who knows? If i see work from that guy from revelation, I can tell you for sure if it is the same guy (at list the same hand):lol: But, most likely it will be the same!

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 01:36 PM

Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Found another Engine Modifying Service on ebay. This one is modified by Murnan.

Here is the link.

Personal comment: I have seen stock MS ran, and it was FAST. I'm very positive that Murnan would bring out every juice out of what this engine has to offer. molto imponente, bravo!

EdwardN 08-28-2003 01:53 PM

Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Here is the link.

Personal comment: I have seen stock MS ran, and it was FAST. I'm very positive that Murnan would bring out every juice out of what this engine has to offer. molto imponente, bravo!

EEVVVRRRYBBBODDDYYYY GOOOEESS TTOOOO EEBBBAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is late-sorry no more spots!!!:lol:

Data 08-28-2003 02:02 PM

Re: Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
EEVVVRRRYBBBODDDYYYY GOOOEESS TTOOOO EEBBBAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is late-sorry no more spots!!!:lol:
nah, it is just eddie, he bid his lunch from ebay too

Ah10 08-28-2003 02:27 PM

Re: Re: Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Originally posted by Data
nah, it is just eddie, he bid his lunch from ebay too
and schedule them to be delivered by noon everyday! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BOLISARIO 08-30-2003 10:26 PM

Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Here is the link.

interesting....

theRED5 08-31-2003 04:14 PM

Murnan Modified Engines

You can't go wrong with Uriah's modifications, these baby's scream!:D :nod: :D

stefan 08-31-2003 04:23 PM

Except if you have a SMG mod, that's gonna pull on a Murnan :D

theRED5 08-31-2003 11:23 PM

Haven't seen any, except yours...:D

Didn't realize you were in the biz.

stefan 09-01-2003 05:17 AM

Biz?

I won't be giving up my day job, I'm just having fun working on these little engines.

Steve was running my first "all out mod" at Fernando's race and he really was pulling on everybody on the straights.

:D

Grinder 09-01-2003 07:33 AM

Stefan, he was not pulling me down the straights. Most people in the B main were not running Murnan Mods, which is where he ended up. I am not saying that your mods are not faster than stock, but you do own 2 of my motors.:weird:

stefan 09-01-2003 09:11 AM

Uriah,

I'm not taking anything away from your engines, I love the ones I have, BUT, Steve was in the qualifying heat with B Baker and he WAS pulling on him on the backstretch.

He was pulling on my motor and that is at least as fast as yours as you have seen at the Bowl several times.

I have read a lot about these engines and I looked at Ritchey's, yours and Rody's and I'm starting to understand the real secrets the go much further than what meets the eye.

Be prepared :)

stefan 09-01-2003 09:13 AM

Oh, and don't worry I won't compete with your business, it's just for myself and maybe a few buddies.

Grinder 09-01-2003 12:47 PM

I'm ready.:sneaky:

EdwardN 09-01-2003 01:03 PM

:lol: