R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Engine Modifying Services (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/23357-engine-modifying-services.html)

eddiethefish 08-25-2003 03:24 PM

Engine Modifying Services

Hello all,

Found this service offered while ebaying today and thought of sharing as FYI to all of you: Engine Modifying Services

Check it out and let see what you all think 'bout it.

This auction is for a "Full Mod" on your Nitro engine. You must use the BUY NOW to purchase this. I have been building and modifying Nitro engines locally and nationally for almost 10 years.,but I'm looking to get my name out more to the public. Ebay seems like a good way to do this. As you know, on Ebay it's all about the RATING. So that's way you have to use the BUY NOW feature. This allows you to give me feedback and I'm very confident that my rating will grow with the highest customer satisfaction. I do this for a living. I'm not someone who thinks they can make an engine fast with a Dremel Tool porting the sleeve.. I rework the whole engine balance and blueprint for Max. Horsepower, Torque, and RPM. Plus set your engine up for the nitro% being used. And offer unlimited time of customer support. Just call the shop and ask. wwwEBMods.com

Regards,

fish

EdwardN 08-25-2003 03:31 PM

Re: Engine Modifying Services

Originally posted by eddiethefish
Hello all,

Found this service offered while ebaying today and thought of sharing as FYI to all of you: Engine Modifying Services

This auction is for a "Full Mod" on your Nitro engine. You must use the BUY NOW to purchase this. I have been building and modifying Nitro engines locally and nationally for almost 10 years.,but I'm looking to get my name out more to the public. Ebay seems like a good way to do this. As you know, on Ebay it's all about the RATING. So that's way you have to use the BUY NOW feature. This allows you to give me feedback and I'm very confident that my rating will grow with the highest customer satisfaction. I do this for a living. I'm not someone who thinks they can make an engine fast with a Dremel Tool porting the sleeve.. I rework the whole engine balance and blueprint for Max. Horsepower, Torque, and RPM. Plus set your engine up for the nitro% being used. And offer unlimited time of customer support. Just call the shop and ask. wwwEBMods.com

Regards,

fish

Welcome on board!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :nod:

stefan 08-25-2003 05:35 PM

Just look at the Murnan Modified thread what Barry Baker has to say about Murnan mods and your search for a motor tuner is over

GT-4 08-25-2003 10:25 PM

any idea who is the guy doing this?

Murnan? Ritchey?

EVOLUTION 08-26-2003 12:01 AM

It's Kondo son.:p

Data you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :sweat:

Grinder 08-26-2003 08:19 AM

Not me.

EdwardN 08-26-2003 08:31 AM

Not me !!!!!!!!!!:lol:

EdwardN 08-26-2003 08:32 AM

Originally posted by stefan
Just look at the Murnan Modified thread what Barry Baker has to say about Murnan mods and your search for a motor tuner is over
:sneaky: :lol:

dg2b 08-26-2003 04:59 PM

I tried connecting to their website from work and their pages comes up so slow. Wanted to read more about their services but didn't have the patience to wait.

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 08:16 AM

Re: Engine Modifying Services

Hello all,

Regards,

fish

The above service is offered at $75. I happened to find another Engine Modifying Services on ebay for $40: ebay Engine Modifying Service

sigh...:(

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:26 AM

Re: Re: Engine Modifying Services

The above service is offered at $75. I happened to find another Engine Modifying Services on ebay for $40: ebay Engine Modifying Service

sigh...:(

Getting better and cheaper every day!:weird:

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:27 AM

Originally posted by dg2b
I tried connecting to their website from work and their pages comes up so slow. Wanted to read more about their services but didn't have the patience to wait.
I have connected to their web site-actualy it openes in less then a second. Try again.:nod:

topslop1 08-27-2003 08:29 AM

But the guys doing it for $40 don't have 10 years under their belts. Or they do and they're just being sneaky.. The world may never know!

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 08:32 AM

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
I have connected to their web site-actualy it openes in less then a second. Try again.:nod:
Ed,

Perhaps, he meant this site: wwwEBMods.com

I couldn't open it at all, despite the T3.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:40 AM

Ed,

Eddi, try www.EBMods.com , easy to go there. I think they just missed dot.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:41 AM

Ed,

Yep, this is the one.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:44 AM

Originally posted by topslop1
But the guys doing it for $40 don't have 10 years under their belts. Or they do and they're just being sneaky.. The world may never know!
Sh..t, and I am doing it for free. I will offer my services on ebay too-for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 08:55 AM

Eddi, try www.EBMods.com , easy to go there. I think they just missed dot.
PUNK fish! Thanks, Ed. I should have spotted the err..

dg2b 08-27-2003 09:03 AM

I spotted the error the first time. Even with the link with the correct url, I am still too slow. This is from work (t3) but it could be something on my side and not their website if others can access it fine.

Data 08-27-2003 09:04 AM

Sh..t, and I am doing it for free. I will offer my services on ebay too-for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
no, i don't think ebay will let you do it for free :lol:

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 09:04 AM

I spotted the error the first time. Even with the link with the correct url, I am still too slow. This is from work (t3) but it could be something on my side and not their website if others can access it fine.
It's very slow from my side, too. The site is not heavily loaded with graphics, etc. Problem could be from its web hosting services.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 09:05 AM

it is on your side, every time I go there-it is there.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 09:06 AM

Originally posted by Data
no, i don't think ebay will let you do it for free :lol:
In this case I will not go to ebay!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

mckrooz 08-27-2003 09:41 AM

Eddie how could you miss the dot? Thought you were a techy guy! When's the Evo coming out to play? My Reflex is getting hungry for some grilled fish! Haha.

EVOLUTION 08-27-2003 09:29 PM

Originally posted by mckrooz
Eddie how could you miss the dot? Thought you were a techy guy!
Give him a break,he's only a fish!

GT-4 08-28-2003 02:27 AM

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't bother to go to the website..... it doesn't show anything anyways...:o :o

EdwardN 08-28-2003 07:22 AM

Originally posted by topslop1
I don't know who is doing full modding for $40, but at KZ was guy his name was Jeremy (I hope i spell it right), if it is him, stay away from him- I saw what is he doing for $40, I think anybody curving turky in thanksgiving better. I still have sleeve done by him-I have never seen in my life something worse can be done on Nitro engine. I know a lot of guys remember him, after his mods engines weren't working even 80% of stock power. I never I saw him there anymore, so my sugestion if it is him, stay away, unless you want to your engine is ruined.

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 10:31 AM

Originally posted by mckrooz
Eddie how could you miss the dot? Thought you were a techy guy! When's the Evo coming out to play? My Reflex is getting hungry for some grilled fish! Haha.
Get your Reflex prepped up, for you may not be able to catch up with the fish speed...

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 10:33 AM

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
Thank you, EVOLUTION! love youhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-024.gif

But, though I'm a fish, I ain't no guppy when driving...:lol:

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 10:34 AM

I don't know who is doing full modding for $40, but at KZ was guy his name was Jeremy (I hope i spell it right), if it is him, stay away from him- I saw what is he doing for $40, I think anybody curving turky in thanksgiving better. I still have sleeve done by him-I have never seen in my life something worse can be done on Nitro engine. I know a lot of guys remember him, after his mods engines weren't working even 80% of stock power. I never I saw him there anymore, so my sugestion if it is him, stay away, unless you want to your engine is ruined.
I hope we're not referring to the same dude who messed up others at Revelation, also.

EdwardN 08-28-2003 10:46 AM

I hope we're not referring to the same dude who messed up others at Revelation, also.
Eddi, who knows? If i see work from that guy from revelation, I can tell you for sure if it is the same guy (at list the same hand):lol: But, most likely it will be the same!

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 01:36 PM

Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Found another Engine Modifying Service on ebay. This one is modified by Murnan.

Here is the link.

Personal comment: I have seen stock MS ran, and it was FAST. I'm very positive that Murnan would bring out every juice out of what this engine has to offer. molto imponente, bravo!

EdwardN 08-28-2003 01:53 PM

Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Here is the link.

Personal comment: I have seen stock MS ran, and it was FAST. I'm very positive that Murnan would bring out every juice out of what this engine has to offer. molto imponente, bravo!

EEVVVRRRYBBBODDDYYYY GOOOEESS TTOOOO EEBBBAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is late-sorry no more spots!!!:lol:

Data 08-28-2003 02:02 PM

Re: Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

EEVVVRRRYBBBODDDYYYY GOOOEESS TTOOOO EEBBBAAAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! who is late-sorry no more spots!!!:lol:
nah, it is just eddie, he bid his lunch from ebay too

Ah10 08-28-2003 02:27 PM

Re: Re: Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Originally posted by Data
nah, it is just eddie, he bid his lunch from ebay too
and schedule them to be delivered by noon everyday! :lol: :lol: :lol:

BOLISARIO 08-30-2003 10:26 PM

Re: Murnan's Engine Modifying Services

Here is the link.

interesting....

theRED5 08-31-2003 04:14 PM

Murnan Modified Engines

You can't go wrong with Uriah's modifications, these baby's scream!:D :nod: :D

stefan 08-31-2003 04:23 PM

Except if you have a SMG mod, that's gonna pull on a Murnan :D

theRED5 08-31-2003 11:23 PM

Haven't seen any, except yours...:D

Didn't realize you were in the biz.

stefan 09-01-2003 05:17 AM

Biz?

I won't be giving up my day job, I'm just having fun working on these little engines.

Steve was running my first "all out mod" at Fernando's race and he really was pulling on everybody on the straights.

:D