R/C Tech Forums

Go Back   R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Nitro On-Road

Old 08-25-2003, 04:24 PM   #1
Tech Master

Send a message via ICQ to eddiethefish
Post Engine Modifying Services

Hello all,

Found this service offered while ebaying today and thought of sharing as FYI to all of you: Engine Modifying Services

Check it out and let see what you all think 'bout it.

This auction is for a "Full Mod" on your Nitro engine. You must use the BUY NOW to purchase this. I have been building and modifying Nitro engines locally and nationally for almost 10 years.,but I'm looking to get my name out more to the public. Ebay seems like a good way to do this. As you know, on Ebay it's all about the RATING. So that's way you have to use the BUY NOW feature. This allows you to give me feedback and I'm very confident that my rating will grow with the highest customer satisfaction. I do this for a living. I'm not someone who thinks they can make an engine fast with a Dremel Tool porting the sleeve.. I rework the whole engine balance and blueprint for Max. Horsepower, Torque, and RPM. Plus set your engine up for the nitro% being used. And offer unlimited time of customer support. Just call the shop and ask. wwwEBMods.com

Regards,

fish
eddiethefish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 04:31 PM   #2
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Re: Engine Modifying Services

Quote:
Originally posted by eddiethefish
Hello all,

Found this service offered while ebaying today and thought of sharing as FYI to all of you: Engine Modifying Services

This auction is for a "Full Mod" on your Nitro engine. You must use the BUY NOW to purchase this. I have been building and modifying Nitro engines locally and nationally for almost 10 years.,but I'm looking to get my name out more to the public. Ebay seems like a good way to do this. As you know, on Ebay it's all about the RATING. So that's way you have to use the BUY NOW feature. This allows you to give me feedback and I'm very confident that my rating will grow with the highest customer satisfaction. I do this for a living. I'm not someone who thinks they can make an engine fast with a Dremel Tool porting the sleeve.. I rework the whole engine balance and blueprint for Max. Horsepower, Torque, and RPM. Plus set your engine up for the nitro% being used. And offer unlimited time of customer support. Just call the shop and ask. wwwEBMods.com

Regards,

fish
Welcome on board!!!!!!!!!!
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
EdwardN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 06:35 PM   #3
Tech Elite

Send a message via AIM to stefan

Just look at the Murnan Modified thread what Barry Baker has to say about Murnan mods and your search for a motor tuner is over
stefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 11:25 PM   #4
Tech Master

any idea who is the guy doing this?

Murnan? Ritchey?
GT-4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 01:01 AM   #5
Tech Fanatic

It's Kondo son.

Data you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
EVOLUTION is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2003, 09:19 AM   #6
Tech Master

R/C Tech Elite Subscriber

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Not me.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:31 AM   #7
Tech Elite

Not me !!!!!!!!!!
DISCLAIMER: Since 90% of my posts may be BS, and since my posts may be either insanely idiotic, incoherent, and/or not even close to a rational thought, please accord my posts no more than 10% of credibility.
Old 08-26-2003, 09:32 AM   #8
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by stefan
Just look at the Murnan Modified thread what Barry Baker has to say about Murnan mods and your search for a motor tuner is over
Old 08-26-2003, 05:59 PM   #9
Tech Adept

I tried connecting to their website from work and their pages comes up so slow. Wanted to read more about their services but didn't have the patience to wait.
dg2b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:16 AM   #10
Tech Master

Default Re: Engine Modifying Services

Quote:
Hello all,

Regards,

fish
The above service is offered at $75. I happened to find another Engine Modifying Services on ebay for $40: ebay Engine Modifying Service

sigh...
Old 08-27-2003, 09:26 AM   #11
Tech Elite

Default Re: Re: Engine Modifying Services

Quote:
The above service is offered at $75. I happened to find another Engine Modifying Services on ebay for $40: ebay Engine Modifying Service

sigh...
Getting better and cheaper every day!
Old 08-27-2003, 09:27 AM   #12
Tech Elite

Quote:
Originally posted by dg2b
I tried connecting to their website from work and their pages comes up so slow. Wanted to read more about their services but didn't have the patience to wait.
I have connected to their web site-actualy it openes in less then a second. Try again.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:29 AM   #13
Tech Initiate

Send a message via ICQ to topslop1 Send a message via AIM to topslop1 Send a message via Yahoo to topslop1

But the guys doing it for $40 don't have 10 years under their belts. Or they do and they're just being sneaky.. The world may never know!
topslop1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 09:32 AM   #14
Tech Master

Quote:
Originally posted by Top Gun 777
I have connected to their web site-actualy it openes in less then a second. Try again.
Ed,

Perhaps, he meant this site: wwwEBMods.com

I couldn't open it at all, despite the T3.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:40 AM   #15
Tech Elite

Quote:
Ed,

Perhaps, he meant this site: wwwEBMods.com

I couldn't open it at all, despite the T3.
Eddi, try www.EBMods.com , easy to go there. I think they just missed dot.