R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Engine Modifying Services (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/23357-engine-modifying-services.html)

eddiethefish 08-25-2003 03:24 PM

Engine Modifying Services

Hello all,

Found this service offered while ebaying today and thought of sharing as FYI to all of you: Engine Modifying Services

Check it out and let see what you all think 'bout it.

This auction is for a "Full Mod" on your Nitro engine. You must use the BUY NOW to purchase this. I have been building and modifying Nitro engines locally and nationally for almost 10 years.,but I'm looking to get my name out more to the public. Ebay seems like a good way to do this. As you know, on Ebay it's all about the RATING. So that's way you have to use the BUY NOW feature. This allows you to give me feedback and I'm very confident that my rating will grow with the highest customer satisfaction. I do this for a living. I'm not someone who thinks they can make an engine fast with a Dremel Tool porting the sleeve.. I rework the whole engine balance and blueprint for Max. Horsepower, Torque, and RPM. Plus set your engine up for the nitro% being used. And offer unlimited time of customer support. Just call the shop and ask. wwwEBMods.com

Regards,

fish

EdwardN 08-25-2003 03:31 PM

Re: Engine Modifying Services

Originally posted by eddiethefish
Hello all,

Found this service offered while ebaying today and thought of sharing as FYI to all of you: Engine Modifying Services

This auction is for a "Full Mod" on your Nitro engine. You must use the BUY NOW to purchase this. I have been building and modifying Nitro engines locally and nationally for almost 10 years.,but I'm looking to get my name out more to the public. Ebay seems like a good way to do this. As you know, on Ebay it's all about the RATING. So that's way you have to use the BUY NOW feature. This allows you to give me feedback and I'm very confident that my rating will grow with the highest customer satisfaction. I do this for a living. I'm not someone who thinks they can make an engine fast with a Dremel Tool porting the sleeve.. I rework the whole engine balance and blueprint for Max. Horsepower, Torque, and RPM. Plus set your engine up for the nitro% being used. And offer unlimited time of customer support. Just call the shop and ask. wwwEBMods.com

Regards,

fish

Welcome on board!!!!!!!!!!:lol: :nod:

stefan 08-25-2003 05:35 PM

Just look at the Murnan Modified thread what Barry Baker has to say about Murnan mods and your search for a motor tuner is over

GT-4 08-25-2003 10:25 PM

any idea who is the guy doing this?

Murnan? Ritchey?

EVOLUTION 08-26-2003 12:01 AM

It's Kondo son.:p

Data you da man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: :sweat:

Grinder 08-26-2003 08:19 AM

Not me.

EdwardN 08-26-2003 08:31 AM

Not me !!!!!!!!!!:lol:

EdwardN 08-26-2003 08:32 AM

Originally posted by stefan
Just look at the Murnan Modified thread what Barry Baker has to say about Murnan mods and your search for a motor tuner is over
:sneaky: :lol:

dg2b 08-26-2003 04:59 PM

I tried connecting to their website from work and their pages comes up so slow. Wanted to read more about their services but didn't have the patience to wait.

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 08:16 AM

Re: Engine Modifying Services

Hello all,

Regards,

fish

The above service is offered at $75. I happened to find another Engine Modifying Services on ebay for $40: ebay Engine Modifying Service

sigh...:(

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:26 AM

Re: Re: Engine Modifying Services

The above service is offered at $75. I happened to find another Engine Modifying Services on ebay for $40: ebay Engine Modifying Service

sigh...:(

Getting better and cheaper every day!:weird:

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:27 AM

Originally posted by dg2b
I tried connecting to their website from work and their pages comes up so slow. Wanted to read more about their services but didn't have the patience to wait.
I have connected to their web site-actualy it openes in less then a second. Try again.:nod:

topslop1 08-27-2003 08:29 AM

But the guys doing it for $40 don't have 10 years under their belts. Or they do and they're just being sneaky.. The world may never know!

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 08:32 AM

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
I have connected to their web site-actualy it openes in less then a second. Try again.:nod:
Ed,

Perhaps, he meant this site: wwwEBMods.com

I couldn't open it at all, despite the T3.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:40 AM

Ed,

Perhaps, he meant this site: wwwEBMods.com

I couldn't open it at all, despite the T3.

Eddi, try www.EBMods.com , easy to go there. I think they just missed dot.