R/C Tech Forums

R/C Tech Forums (https://www.rctech.net/forum/)
-   Nitro On-Road (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road-3/)
-   -   Engine Modifying Services (https://www.rctech.net/forum/nitro-road/23357-engine-modifying-services.html)

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:41 AM

Originally posted by eddiethefish
Ed,

Perhaps, he meant this site: wwwEBMods.com

I couldn't open it at all, despite the T3.

Yep, this is the one.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 08:44 AM

Originally posted by topslop1
But the guys doing it for $40 don't have 10 years under their belts. Or they do and they're just being sneaky.. The world may never know!
Sh..t, and I am doing it for free. I will offer my services on ebay too-for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 08:55 AM

Originally posted by Top Gun 777
Eddi, try www.EBMods.com , easy to go there. I think they just missed dot.
PUNK fish! Thanks, Ed. I should have spotted the err..

dg2b 08-27-2003 09:03 AM

I spotted the error the first time. Even with the link with the correct url, I am still too slow. This is from work (t3) but it could be something on my side and not their website if others can access it fine.

Data 08-27-2003 09:04 AM

Sh..t, and I am doing it for free. I will offer my services on ebay too-for free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lol:
no, i don't think ebay will let you do it for free :lol:

eddiethefish 08-27-2003 09:04 AM

Originally posted by dg2b
I spotted the error the first time. Even with the link with the correct url, I am still too slow. This is from work (t3) but it could be something on my side and not their website if others can access it fine.
It's very slow from my side, too. The site is not heavily loaded with graphics, etc. Problem could be from its web hosting services.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 09:05 AM

Originally posted by dg2b
it is on your side, every time I go there-it is there.

EdwardN 08-27-2003 09:06 AM

Originally posted by Data
no, i don't think ebay will let you do it for free :lol:
In this case I will not go to ebay!!!!!!!!:rolleyes:

mckrooz 08-27-2003 09:41 AM

Eddie how could you miss the dot? Thought you were a techy guy! When's the Evo coming out to play? My Reflex is getting hungry for some grilled fish! Haha.

EVOLUTION 08-27-2003 09:29 PM

Originally posted by mckrooz
Eddie how could you miss the dot? Thought you were a techy guy!
Give him a break,he's only a fish!

GT-4 08-28-2003 02:27 AM

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't bother to go to the website..... it doesn't show anything anyways...:o :o

EdwardN 08-28-2003 07:22 AM

Originally posted by topslop1
But the guys doing it for $40 don't have 10 years under their belts. Or they do and they're just being sneaky.. The world may never know!
I don't know who is doing full modding for $40, but at KZ was guy his name was Jeremy (I hope i spell it right), if it is him, stay away from him- I saw what is he doing for $40, I think anybody curving turky in thanksgiving better. I still have sleeve done by him-I have never seen in my life something worse can be done on Nitro engine. I know a lot of guys remember him, after his mods engines weren't working even 80% of stock power. I never I saw him there anymore, so my sugestion if it is him, stay away, unless you want to your engine is ruined.

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 10:31 AM

Originally posted by mckrooz
Eddie how could you miss the dot? Thought you were a techy guy! When's the Evo coming out to play? My Reflex is getting hungry for some grilled fish! Haha.
Get your Reflex prepped up, for you may not be able to catch up with the fish speed...

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 10:33 AM

Originally posted by EVOLUTION
Thank you, EVOLUTION! love youhttp://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung...smiley-024.gif

But, though I'm a fish, I ain't no guppy when driving...:lol:

eddiethefish 08-28-2003 10:34 AM

I don't know who is doing full modding for $40, but at KZ was guy his name was Jeremy (I hope i spell it right), if it is him, stay away from him- I saw what is he doing for $40, I think anybody curving turky in thanksgiving better. I still have sleeve done by him-I have never seen in my life something worse can be done on Nitro engine. I know a lot of guys remember him, after his mods engines weren't working even 80% of stock power. I never I saw him there anymore, so my sugestion if it is him, stay away, unless you want to your engine is ruined.
I hope we're not referring to the same dude who messed up others at Revelation, also.