Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2002, 09:04 PM
asd
Tech Addict

lol, nah, i'm being serious, is there?
Old 09-06-2002, 09:05 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by asd
okay, is there a one-way bearong in the v one rr gt?
Ummm Yupp
Old 09-06-2002, 09:06 PM
asd
Tech Addict

k, so if i push the car forward the gears and clutch and 2 speed should be moving, correct?
that doesn't happen, when i push it backwards it does!
lol
Old 09-06-2002, 09:08 PM
rjl
Tech Fanatic

Originally posted by patelladragger

rjl do you run the fantom? Where to go for support on the car? I'm new to 1/8 so I imagine I would need help on setup and the like.

I talked (emailed rather) the guy in hong kong and he says that limited edition version he's selling has all the upgrades that the new EVO fantom does except for battery position - according to him.
I run a Fantom but not very often, the car is coming out for the Nats but hasn't run since January. If you think the car seems like good value you should grab it. The car looks rather plain but it works so very well. It's as tough as a hobnail boot so you shouldn't need too many parts. Set up is pretty easy, follow the instructions and it will work.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:11 PM
rjl
Tech Fanatic

ask if you spin the spur gears backward they should free wheel, if you rotate the spur gears foward (clockwise) the car should move forward.
Old 09-06-2002, 09:17 PM
asd
Tech Addict

could the one way bearong be backwards or something?lol
should the clutchbell be spinning on the fluwheel or spinning with the fkywheel?
Old 09-06-2002, 11:20 PM
Tech Elite

Barry Baker's Fantom looked pretty good in qualifying today at the ROAR Regionals in L.A.! No doubt it's a performer.

Oh yeah, the only thing that sucks on the Mugen is the belt tensioner wire- everyone's broken it that I know of. Check out our 1/8th thread if you get a chance.
Old 09-07-2002, 12:32 AM
dtm
Tech Champion

Originally posted by kevink2
Oh yeah, the only thing that sucks on the Mugen is the belt tensioner wire- everyone's broken it that I know of. Check out our 1/8th thread if you get a chance.
Don't know how your friends drive but I had no problems with my bit of bent wire on the MTX2.......it may not look pretty but it does the job good!!
Old 09-07-2002, 02:12 AM
Tech Addict

Default Manual for V-One-R

Hi guys, I was wondering if anyone would have a soft copy of the manual?

THanks and regards,
Old 09-07-2002, 04:52 AM
Tech Master

pirvan I got an extra I could mail you. Are you in US? If so send me your addy to [email protected].
Old 09-07-2002, 04:55 AM
Tech Master

aww nevermind I see your in australia. lol. It takes a VERY long time to ship something from U.S. to australia air parcel, and would cost more than the manual would cost if I sent it express. Somebody from oz is going to have to help you out.
Old 09-07-2002, 06:09 AM
Tech Addict

Default Thanks for the offer!

HI Patelladragger,

Its okie, thanks for the offer anyways...i'll try and get someone ard here to help out. Thanks!

Regards.
Old 09-07-2002, 06:13 AM
asd
Tech Addict

clutch problems, help!
hey guys, i have a v one rr and an os 12 tr, when i get my engine fired up everything seems fine but it goes REALLY SLOW!
and, should the 2 speed and clutch stay still when i move the car forward and backwards with my hands?
diagnosis?
plz, i need help
thxs in advance
peace out
the reason i need to know is because i'm having my first race today with the v onerr
plz, i beg of u, reply!
Old 09-07-2002, 07:39 AM
Tech Adept

Has anyone tried the Hardcore Racing or Zac Project Engine heads for the Nova .12? I've been considering purchasing one, but I'm not really sure if their worth it.
Old 09-07-2002, 07:45 AM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by asd
clutch problems, help!
hey guys, i have a v one rr and an os 12 tr, when i get my engine fired up everything seems fine but it goes REALLY SLOW!
and, should the 2 speed and clutch stay still when i move the car forward and backwards with my hands?
diagnosis?
plz, i need help
thxs in advance
peace out
the reason i need to know is because i'm having my first race today with the v onerr
plz, i beg of u, reply!
Make sure the engine is warmed up and not running too rich. If the car is still running too slow, your centax clutch is probably not adjusted properly. It may be engaging too soon or too late. I had the same problem with my centax engaging to late. High RPM no speed. If this is the case loose the centax clutch, too engage at a lower RPM. Just make sure your engine is warmed up first.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.